Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Vote_lcapKickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Voting_barKickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Vote_lcapKickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Voting_barKickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank build record louisiana Audiopipe broken 2010 stereo songs records finals globe silence dollar quad pics Johncarr crzyblondgrl world kyle contest state drive disc chef 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Kickers got some visitors.....

Go down 
+8
PhatSam
scionsoloxb
tragicsounds
rturner
sanman
Greg McCool
Stingraysevenout
05gliguy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:21 am

First topic message reminder :

some lurkers from the north of Stillwater made it into town about 1am....I heard it on the police scanner....hhhhmmmm, wonder whom it can be Very Happy

Last edited by Polecat on Wed May 21, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:00 pm

LOL...yea, I think he actually liked that hard hat...LOL Very Happy

likewise to you all, you are top notch in my book as well, thanks for the long drive to come see us!!
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
Above Average Contributor
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:14 pm

Polecat wrote:
I can't see the lake from here, but it's across the street....and anytime Very Happy

we will have to discuss this trip for later this year that will be a great time maybe after or on kevs birhtday and mine is same weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:24 pm

sounds good, all construction will be done by mid July.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:14 pm

iam ready to come down and go to some drag races. watch ole iron beat some imports. bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:18 pm

lol ryan we know where the track in noble is fool and the fastes on the track that was imports

fag
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:20 pm

How bout you and chop race Jeff. I wanna see that one. Good ole american steel vs import.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:27 pm

well my crx aint built to run lower than 10's meaning still street leagal fool but the guy that built my crx has a crd that could more than step up to that challenge.

and its always funny someone that doesnt even have something to offer up rides the back of somneone elses hard work and makes a challenge with someone else stuff cause they dont have any

kinda like finals last year ehhh bro
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:32 pm

NO, just thought it would be a fun race. I have no fast car, but I like to watch races. At final I rode no ones back. I had my own equip.
Back to top Go down
krissb
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krissb

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
What TExas and didn't come say HI...... No more stools for you Kev....LOL

Jimbo you know we would came and said Hi if we were in TX!!!

Tracy, Thank you so much for everything! Tell Brad I said thank you too! We had a BLAST! We appreciate you both so much! The tour of the new place was awesome!

We had a great time! and a great time on the way home making fun of Kevin and his hard hat! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:42 pm

At final I rode no ones back. I had my own equip.

wow not what i heard this weekend but ok
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:46 pm

PhatSam wrote:
I wanna see that one. Good ole american steel vs import.
Down where im at they use both in the same vehicle.

A couple of guys have RX-7s with LS-1s, LS-6's down here and they are street legal running Low 10s high 9s Using the best of both worlds!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:56 pm

I was talkin to a guy the other day about a ls1 in a rx7. He said his motor was toast and had one layin around. That prolly looks pretty sweet. Wonder how much zip that car would have.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Guy I know has a one with the LS1 with a mild cam headers and a 125 shot runs a 10.40
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Sweet. I like fast cars. I want one so bad. I will get one one day
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:05 pm

WOW THATS IS OUT OF THAT SETUP DAMMM THATS ABOUT WHAT 420HP
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Yea that car is very clean and takes off like a beast on Street tires! If i can find pics ill post them its blue with 20s in the front 22s on the back.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:11 pm

ILL BUY IT ON KCSR BEFORE TO LONG LOL
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:03 pm

This topic got way off track.

Anyways, thanks Tracy for having us down there. It was a great way to start off our summer.
I am glad we finally got to tour the place.

Also, tell Brad that we appreciate his time and effort dealing with us.
You guys are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:16 pm

yup way off topic and all on me my bad
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:17 pm

lol i just reread this wow it sounded like i was saying the stuff you just picked up i could buy on kcsr i mean that rx7 man still my bad i should have clarified
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:20 pm

sanman wrote:
well my crx aint built to run lower than 10's meaning still street leagal fool but the guy that built my crx has a crd that could more than step up to that challenge.

and its always funny someone that doesnt even have something to offer up rides the back of somneone elses hard work and makes a challenge with someone else stuff cause they dont have any

kinda like finals last year ehhh bro

have many cars in memphis runs way faster than 10s in the 1/4mile down here that are well street legal
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:21 pm

sorry for being of topic but had to put in my 2 sense
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:28 pm

how many you own just woundering since it seems quite a few people chime in but dont even go to the track let alone with there own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:51 pm

my pleasure guys, and gal Very Happy

and yes, I choose drag racing over even car audio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:21 pm

LOL THATS CUASE DRAG RACING IS THE SHIT MAN WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND THAT KINDA RUSH WELL MAYBE IN A F16, BUT THATS ABOUT IT
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:21 pm

FOR ME ITS THE CRAPS TABLE JEFF.....

IM TOO FREAKING SCARED TO GO FAST.... FOR REALS. LoL
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:28 am

I've been to track but don't have a fast car. I like to watch and eventually when I can afford it in life I will be building my Hot rod. I haven't been learning paint and body work for nothin. I"ve learned tons about old custom rods. but as of now I couldn't afford car audio and cars. SO now audio is over and I finally getting closer to a job that will allow me to support my family better and allow the funds for hobbies. I will have somethin in the future
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:20 pm

yo tracy,
we need 2 talk bro!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:41 pm

Sup Danny? how ya been?
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm

im ok greg and yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickers got some visitors.....   Kickers got some visitors..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickers got some visitors.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next