Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapCongrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barCongrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapCongrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barCongrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs build louisiana crzyblondgrl disc globe state stereo Audiopipe finals quad silence crank kyle 80inches pics 2010 world chef broken Johncarr drive dollar contest record records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!

Go down 
+15
XFL-Leader
caravanbass
sanman
cole tarnok
TECH114
Gabe Sanchez
Nice
ibbangin
CASUPERMOD
Moparbass28
Greg McCool
Big Ed
Stingraysevenout
quad box
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Yes got to love the underdogs!!! 180.3 backed with 180.6!!!! outlaw 181.8

https://www.youtube.com/clkwrkorg361
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:24 am

sanman wrote:
its funny cause you dont see us on that other site saying this or that about usac is the shiit or we could do this over hear or do that.

so whats up you must be tired of getting ure ass handed to you over there and feel the need to automatically think ure better than us over here but you see whats really going to happend is that attitude you have will get ure ass handed to you

im tired of being the nice guy now back to being the prick i am

Anger issues.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:29 am

What the hell did i start? OHHHHHHHHHH LAWD

Jeff called someone elses mouth a cocksucker.. OMG i about shit all over myself... Ohhhhhhhhh shit that was funny .

NO offense to you Nice but that was funny.. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:31 am

From the comfort of his home.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:36 am

i am at shows all year long introdue ureself it will be the same
Back to top Go down
caravanbass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
caravanbass

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:46 am

sanman wrote:
if you dont wanna show then you dont its not for fun either i can have fun at chicky cheese for a measly 40 bux not the 20k i got tied up in audio i keep saying it and ill say it again this isnt for fun its to murder your oponent so why give them an edge??????
i can see your point on that one.alan has opened his doors before he just dont do it at finals.i've seen the inside except the box.over the years this is how spl in general has turned out to be "a battle".thats why they came up with street beat,bass race and drive by spl.it bring back the old days when we did have fun.hell i get tired of burping a system for 3 seconds.i want play music and break shit.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/safaribass
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:41 am

sanman wrote:
i am at shows all year long introdue ureself it will be the same
I seriously doubted quiet guy.
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:44 am

Now, now, children. Play together nicely.
Jeff, there is no reason to prove yourself. You do it in the lanes all the time.
Mr.'Nice' . I don't know you but, Jeff is a firecracker. So, hopefully we can keep this civil.
The only panties that should get in a wad are the ones thrown under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:30 pm

No one ever asked him to prove himself. I can care less about him. I was trying to have a civil conversation.
Sometimes in a pack of firecrackers you get a few "duds".
Props to you XFL.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:51 pm

well ok here is civil to you i can even make a poll if you like to see how many people really care

this is USAC, and not DB Drag we do not ever wanna be compared to drag. Them guys are crazy loud for that format, and I give them hella props so I am confused why you come to this forum to talk about drag. Maybe you can elaberate usually its cause you dont cut the mustard there, and think outlaw is so easy that even a mediocor guy like yourself from drag is automatically the cream of the crop over this way.

so I am waiting throw a score up and shut me up if this is so because if it isnt you are just another mouth that should be on caraudio.com
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:04 pm

I'm here because I compete in USACi. Now if we can converse in a civil manor, cool. If you want to take it somewhere else I can go there also and will do so. You might get away saying anything to these folks here and if they accept it then cool. You need to know that I don't accept your trash towards me especially when I didn't diss you in any manor.
I have a problem with anyone calling me a "cocksucker".
Maybe some folks here look up to you, maybe your some kind of Bruce Lee/bodybuilder psycho and they allow you to diss them then that's on them.
Do not think for one minute that I'm just another guy behind the keyboard that you can mouth off at without any backlash. I'm not.
I'm not Quad by any stretch of the imagination.
I see alot of things on here that I don't agree with, but it doesn't bother me, I just don't care.
If your that high strung that everytime someone mentions drag and you get bent out of shape then maybe you need to seek some sort of counseling.
You do not tell me what to say. I'm not your wife, your girlfriend or child.
If you are the official "USACi Sensor", then I missed that part in the "terms of agreement".
If I decide to go to USACi finals, best believe I'm going to look you up and extend my hand to you. That's how I get down. Life is too short to go around angry.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:05 pm

Hahaha....car audio .com forum....Your damn right. Man that forum is the biggest bunch of keyboard commando's I've ever seen. I stay far far away from that place.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:21 pm

Just to clear something up... And im not taking sides or anything....

But he didn't call you a cocksucker just said to shut you cocksucker.... LOL Come on you have to see a little humor in it..... NO. Welll shit just trying to lighten things up... I will say this Jeff and i go at it all the time. And in reality he really is a good guy . He is just point blank honest and doesn't hide or sugar coat anything... Im sure once you met him you would learn its just Jeff. The reason we do so well is we are alot alike but dont get me wrong we have had some crazy words and looks.....LOL

Smile Nice your alright in my book..
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Nice wrote:
I'm here because I compete in USACi. Now if we can converse in a civil manor, cool. If you want to take it somewhere else I can go there also and will do so. You might get away saying anything to these folks here and if they accept it then cool. You need to know that I don't accept your trash towards me especially when I didn't diss you in any manor.
Maybe some folks here look up to you, maybe your some kind of Bruce Lee/bodybuilder psycho and they allow you to diss them then that's on them.
Do not think for one minute that I'm just another guy behind the keyboard that you can mouth off at without any backlash. I'm not.
I see alot of things on here that I don't agree with, but it doesn't bother me, I just don't care.
If your that high strung that everytime someone mentions drag and you get bent out of shape then maybe you need to seek some sort of counseling.
If you are the official "USACi Sensor", then I missed that part in the "terms of agreement".
If I decide to go to USACi finals, best believe I'm going to look you up and extend my hand to you. That's how I get down. Life is too short to go around angry.

This guy seems pretty cool Jeff.

Hey Nice,
You'll have to forgive our veteran member Jeff "sanman" Sansord, you see, he has a disorder we refer to as "short man syndrome". He seeked counseling via the US Military but it had an inverse affect that only intensified his appetite for confrontation. haha, all kidding aside, when Jeff writes like this you have to understand its just the way he communicates.
He has a different way about him...tells any and everybody the way he feels with nothing held back...and it may seem he's pizzed off at times but rest assured he isnt, it takes a lot more than a few lines on the computer to piss'em off.
He is a trained professional who wouldn't resort to violence that easily.
On the same token,face to face, well...again, he has been on a few tours of duty that took him places neither of us would want to imagine.
So, do as we do, take sanford with a grain of salt, he's good sh!t and you'll learn to see that in no time at all.
Glad to see you competing in USACi Nice, see you around. cheers
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:40 pm

he has no humour man he is upset obviousely cause he hasnt shut up about all this yet, and actually keeps it going as you can see.

Now to answer what you have somehwta asked yes Ralph has actually ran guys like you off, and i think perobly needs to do so again for mentioning the other orginization. In fact allow me to paraphrase what he said.

wanna talk about drag go there this is usac, and we dont need to talk about drag on this forum.

We are tired of hearing about drag on our forum is it ours yup cause we are members.

Jimbo is correct i didnt call you a cocksucker,but it seems everything that comes out of it is nothing short of doggin Usac for drag, and we dont need it.

Wanna get along leave the referances to drag out of this site, and if you dont I dont really care about you or who you are if I have something to say and you are willing to read well your probly not going to be happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:41 pm

ahhh zac you got a crush on me Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Next time maybe say COCKHOLSTER.....ROFLMAO.....

Sorry im staying out of it....LOL
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Crush?!!!,
you better shuts'ur mouth when ur talkin to me!!!
I'll put'chu in headlock so tight you'll see stars for a week.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:48 pm

I gotta question....... did Dante do this number in a Drag event or Usaci event? Because then maybe this whole damn thread needs to be deleted!

Last edited by 8675309 on Mon May 19, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:48 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Next time maybe say COCKHOLSTER.....ROFLMAO.....

Sorry im staying out of it....LOL

I got your cockholster right here Jimbo! Twisted Evil Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:54 pm

lol oh my now yall are going nowhere good lol

Zac I see stars every day I train them before they go off to Iraq these are the real stars of the world, and im glad to do my part for them to help keep them safe and level headed when they are there lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:54 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD....

LET ME SEE....HEHE MI COCHINA CEVAS QUE I LIKE YOUR COCKHOLSTER.... WOOHOO
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:58 pm

8675309 wrote:
I gotta question....... did Dante do this number in a Drag event or Usaci event? Because then maybe this whole damn thread needs to be deleted!
Nspl so don't hate lol
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:59 pm

quad box wrote:
8675309 wrote:
Nspl so don't hate lol

dont' get me started on THAT shit...

Last edited by 8675309 on Mon May 19, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Nice wrote:
Keep my name out of it LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Zac, thanks.
Jeff, again, I will continue to speak on whatever I see fit.
I'm a competitor and we in this area don't have the luxury of competing every weekend so I do whatever organization comes around. I've done USACi, SLAP, DRAG and MECA and IASCA. I know alot of top competitors in all of the organizations.
I am working closely with our director to get USACi up and going again in my area.
If you don't agree then so be it. There's not anything you can do about it.
I don't claim to be a bad ass but I'm no punk either. Seems that the only thing we agree on is that we don't care about each other and I'm perfectly O.K. with that.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:49 pm

well thats kool lets keep it that way then

i just dont understand why all the comparison between the 2 formats need to be made when you feel like someone is talking above your level like we are a level below that of drag when in fact thats not that is not the case at all since each format is unique in its own right then we are all eaqual thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:35 pm

And I agree but there are people that do both organizations.
See, it's not that bad, that makes 2 things we agree on.
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:59 pm

quad box wrote:
8675309 wrote:
Nspl so don't hate lol

I thought that sounded like Fred on the microphone.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:34 pm

What amps did Alan Dante use for the record?
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Should have been Stetsom. Maybe the 7KW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!   Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrads Alan Dante Over 180!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next