Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I'M DONE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I'M DONE Vote_lcapI'M DONE Voting_barI'M DONE Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo 2010 Audiopipe kyle drive quad louisiana pics broken world contest chef record build 80inches records silence crzyblondgrl songs globe Johncarr disc state finals crank dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I'M DONE

Go down 
+14
mod4000
cavi_in_kc
Klindath
PhatSam
DMAN
Moparbass28
BLKRUNNER662
Stingraysevenout
AudioAnonymous
basshedz06
johnperdeye
Talonesi
John Payton
aphinney
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:31 pm

DUDE...I AM DONE WITH THIS FUCKIN FORUM bull caca...PEOPLE COMING ON HERE TALKIN poop TO ME..BRING UP MY FAMILY AND poop..WHATEVER....

fornicate THIS
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:35 pm

whos this talkin poop.. lets bust em up???!!!! they dont need to bring that poop here and dont need to bring your family into anything period. fornicating sackless pussies yea i said it if you got beef there you got it here too bitoches. that is all!
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:38 pm

bassheadz or whatever is the one john.
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:09 pm

chat fool
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:06 pm

hey it wasnt me....haha
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

Number of posts : 69

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:07 pm

na son no chat fool andrew just to clear the air with this bull didnt know your fam walked on u must been rough on you. sorry to bring that poop up, but when some steps to me like that oh i gotta come wit mine u know that cause u comin wit urs so i am gonna have to come wit it. the thread was about crx's u come up and post some bogus stuff about driving far and such. i was speaking of those who have the cars and don't drive them. i ain't downin ya car kid i am happy dat u got all u have on ur own that lets me know u ain't no punk azz. i am a grown azz man that will admit to when he is wrong and i was wrong for bringin ya fam into all this so i applologize for that u can forgive me or u can just tell me to go fornicate myself but thats on you i have tried making piece on this. so to everyone else who wants to come at me with some name calling yo kid keep dat shiznit to ya self its betta dat way truss me on dat one. drew do what u want but a real man will see an appolgy but a boy will reply with vulgar language which are you?

(THIS USER HAS NOW BEEN BANNED)
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:09 pm

hey it wasnt me....haha
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:22 pm

basshedz06 wrote:
na son no chat fool andrew just to clear the air with this bull didnt know your fam walked on u must been rough on you. sorry to bring that poop up, but when some steps to me like that oh i gotta come wit mine u know that cause u comin wit urs so i am gonna have to come wit it. the thread was about crx's u come up and post some bogus stuff about driving far and such. i was speaking of those who have the cars and don't drive them. i ain't downin ya car kid i am happy dat u got all u have on ur own that lets me know u ain't no punk azz. i am a grown azz man that will admit to when he is wrong and i was wrong for bringin ya fam into all this so i applologize for that u can forgive me or u can just tell me to go fornicate myself but thats on you i have tried making piece on this. so to everyone else who wants to come at me with some name calling yo kid keep dat shiznit to ya self its betta dat way truss me on dat one. drew do what u want but a real man will see an appolgy but a boy will reply with vulgar language which are you?
Ebonics are us?
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:46 pm

BRO..I ACCEPT YOU APPOLOGY..BUT I DONT RESPECT U AT ALL...THERE ARE OTHER WAYS YOU COULD OF WENT ABOUT THIS
Back to top Go down
basshedz06
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
basshedz06

Number of posts : 69

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:02 pm

ah tru dat i don't have respect for anyone except the one's i already know so i don't expect no less from you. its like they say if u want respect u have to earn it and seeing as though i have not set any records yet i am have some work to do.
but all dat was real talk sorry to hear about your fam. good luck at Iowa university holla atcha boy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:15 am

I know this is not my fight but basssshaeadsz what the hell ever it is .... You sir are becoming a thorn in my asssss. The kind ya cant pic out the kind ya got to dig and dig to get out..

First.... You have angered ppl on here just about everytime you post... Are you a bully were you one growing up? or were you picked on ? You are just to GANSTA for me ... affraid

Second.... You say . And i qoute.(so to everyone else who wants to come at me with some name calling yo kid keep dat shiznit to ya self its betta dat way truss me on dat one.) Guess im saying hey IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY... And guess i didn't listen to the IT BETTA DAT WAY.. LOL... Son have you ever been to prison? Cause we sure would have loved a sweet asss talker like you in the joint.

Third ..... The only positive thing ive ever seen you say is the appology part .... that is till you ruined it with your GANSTA lingo. Go to your local college and take an English Writing course... Hell ill even pay for the class. Then maybe and only maybe some ppl might actually pay attention to what you have to say ...

So in closing guess im saying i want to find out what happens when as you say . TOO TRUSS YOU ON DAT ONE....

OHHHHHHHHHHH AND YOUR SIR HAVE A BLESSED DAY
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:37 am

Smile Laughing lol! thats the jimbo i like rofl
Back to top Go down
BLKRUNNER662
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BLKRUNNER662

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-24

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:38 am

basshedz06 wrote:

Im going to try to interpet this because i read it like 10 times and think i got it right!!lol not trying to call anyone out just trying to give everyone a laugh.

Look Mr dont know what your talking about" sillybilly". Just to clear the air, I dint have a clue about your mishaps with your Family. For any young man that must have been hard as the dickins. Im truely sorry to have said such painful things to you. But when some one comes at me with such anger and negativite I have to stand up for myself. You know what im talking about just like you did in the heat of all this poop. So I figured I would fight fire with fire. It started about CRXs and how far they get driven then you with so much anger in your hart decided to come at me with anger!!! I was only talking about the few great guys and gals that dont drive there cars at all. Im not discrediting your car Im happy for you and all you have done on your own. It lets me know you are one hard cookie. Im a adult male and when im wrong i say im wrong. It was wrong to bring your family into this so for that im really really really sorry "with a cherry on top". I hope you read this and take my hand and become best buds. If not you can go your way and ill go mine. For everyone else please dont insult me for i am a 6th degree blk belt in cyber slapping!!! It would not be wise to test my pimp hand!!!lol trust me. A real man can say he is sorry but it takes a little boy to name call!!!.

Thanks you all im here all week
Chris Moon
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:39 am

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:40 am

Now thats what I'm talking about. LOL Cool

Last edited by on Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:40 am

oh no. He's back. Knew the meds would ware off
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:41 am

ROTFLMFAO
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:55 am

BLKRUNNER662 wrote:
basshedz06 wrote:

Im going to try to interpet this because i read it like 10 times and think i got it right!!lol not trying to call anyone out just trying to give everyone a laugh.

Look Mr dont know what your talking about" sillybilly". Just to clear the air, I dint have a clue about your mishaps with your Family. For any young man that must have been hard as the dickins. Im truely sorry to have said such painful things to you. But when some one comes at me with such anger and negativite I have to stand up for myself. You know what im talking about just like you did in the heat of all this poop. So I figured I would fight fire with fire. It started about CRXs and how far they get driven then you with so much anger in your hart decided to come at me with anger!!! I was only talking about the few great guys and gals that dont drive there cars at all. Im not discrediting your car Im happy for you and all you have done on your own. It lets me know you are one hard cookie. Im a adult male and when im wrong i say im wrong. It was wrong to bring your family into this so for that im really really really sorry "with a cherry on top". I hope you read this and take my hand and become best buds. If not you can go your way and ill go mine. For everyone else please dont insult me for i am a 6th degree blk belt in cyber slapping!!! It would not be wise to test my pimp hand!!!lol trust me. A real man can say he is sorry but it takes a little boy to name call!!!.

Thanks you all im here all week
Chris Moon

WELL TRANSLATED......... But i still say he can suck the snotty end of my fizuck stick... And im his HUCKLEBERRY.. I soooooooooo want to test his ebonics assss. ITS WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS SANTA. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:57 am

you are on a roll Jimbo.. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Klindath
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Klindath

Number of posts : 119

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:57 am

Personally, I thought that was the best translation I have ever seen in my whole life. LOL. Couldn't have done better myself.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:02 am

Yes but Mr moon has the award for the night with that translation... Thanks though. Now if he will just come to the furoms before this one gets locked ........
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:09 am

basshedz06 wrote:

........................WTF.....did u just say
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:13 am

basshedz06 wrote:
"English mother#$%(&#, do you speak it?"
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:10 am

basshedz06 wrote:
ah tru dat i don't have respect for anyone except the one's i already know so i don't expect no less from you. its like they say if u want respect u have to earn it and seeing as though i have not set any records yet i am have some work to do.
but all dat was real talk sorry to hear about your fam. good luck at Iowa university holla atcha boy

Dude, whoever you are. Coming on here running your mouth like that will get you a whole lotta something you don't want none of.

There's alot of sh!t talk on here but talking about someones family will get you FU(KED up. And then there are some really crazy fu(kers in here like me that have been in the joint and will bend your Sally A$$ over and make you a biatch. But sounds like that may be your problem.

Now to appologize is respectful but please go back to school and learn some english.
You have no idea what gangsta is Wink

Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:49 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:

.... But i still say he can suck the snotty end of my fizuck stick... . . Twisted Evil

Jim, don't they make medicine for that?
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:53 am

Quote :
"English mother#$%(&#, do you speak it?"

"What?"
Back to top Go down
BLKRUNNER662
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BLKRUNNER662

Number of posts : 78

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:19 am

XFL-Leader wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

.... But i still say he can suck the snotty end of my fizuck stick... . . Twisted Evil

Thats just nasty!!!lol I didnt even remember posting anything last night!!!I was smashed!!!!lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:33 am

XFL-Leader wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

LOL they have a shot for it. pirat But i declined my ins. has lapsed. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww....

And to Robert. Well said sir, and you know what i bet ole bazzzheads has A PURDY LITTLE MOUTH. MMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:02 am

Guess he is getting his GANSTA on this weekend and hasn't responded yet... But hey its a hell of a break from DAT CHIT.
Back to top Go down
WhosYourBaghdaddy
WhosYourBaghdaddy

Number of posts : 12

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:42 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Guess he is getting his GANSTA on this weekend and hasn't responded yet... But hey its a hell of a break from DAT CHIT.

I think you scared him JIMBO! 42 more days till Thailand! Yes I will send naked Thai girl pics!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'M DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M DONE   I'M DONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M DONE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: