Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Cd that comes with membership... Vote_lcapCd that comes with membership... Voting_barCd that comes with membership... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Cd that comes with membership... Vote_lcapCd that comes with membership... Voting_barCd that comes with membership... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state finals louisiana globe Audiopipe 80inches 2010 silence kyle drive disc Johncarr dollar crzyblondgrl pics quad crank record records world chef stereo contest broken build songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Cd that comes with membership...

Go down 
+2
supadave
Innovative:Cory
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Cd that comes with membership... Empty
PostSubject: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Hi...everyone I just joined USACi and when I was placing my order for my membership I specified that I am a SQ competitor....So why did I recieve an SPL Membership disc and no SQ disc? Do I have to purchase that seperately?

Cory
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:01 pm

i think they are one in the same cory but i could be wrong, umm try posting this thread on sound quality and u may get more help there since that is where all the sound quality guys hang out at.

david
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:30 am

spl and sq discs are very much different...
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:57 am

Call USACI 479-750-0505 and they will send you an SQ cd. Most memebrships are assumed to be SPL unless otherwise noted. Will be happy to send a new cd...
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:51 am

u mean there's a cd that comes with memvership i was told there was but i have never seen one
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:41 am

johnperdeye wrote:
u mean there's a cd that comes with memvership i was told there was but i have never seen one

New member packages for 2008. If you look on our web site there is a picture of the new packet. also includes a data cd with rules, etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:44 am

can i call that # and get the SPL Cd ???
ill pay for it Smile
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:45 am

479-750-0505....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:00 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:38 pm

I have these membership packets at all my shows in TX.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:44 pm

I called the office today, and I was told the SQ cd is on its way to me.. I appreciate the reply's to my post and I am looking forward to my first USACi show...

Thanks again

Cory
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:47 am

Good luck,I've been told that numerous times that I've called,and all I got was...................nothing,thinking of just giving up competing all together,membership WAS extended until 09' though but no packet.It must be who you are or where you are that's important,don't know.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:39 am

towboatbobby wrote:
Good luck,I've been told that numerous times that I've called,and all I got was...................nothing,thinking of just giving up competing all together,membership WAS extended until 09' though but no packet.It must be who you are or where you are that's important,don't know.

C122868 Price, Bobby Philadelphia MS 39350 22-08-10 Active 150

Your memebrship was shipped to the address on file, TWICE. First time was USPS and second time was UPS. We have tracking confirmation that your membershp was delivered to someone provided your address on file her eis correct. Your memebership is is active until 2010!

We value our members nad have taken great steps this year to improve memebrships and make sure they arrive at the members address. If however we cannot get your memebrship to you I will have his hand delivered next week by one of our office staff. We have an event in Jackson next weekend and would be happy to hand deliver it.
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:46 am

Thanks Mr.Randall,I have confirmed it with my family back home that it hasn't went to my address,which is:
Bobby Price
11620 Hwy 482 Lot 16
Philadelphia,Ms. 39350

I know how hard you stride to satisfy the competitors needs and I'm not at all downing You or USACI,it just must be a mailing error,so I won't pursue this any further,I do however thank you for the courtesy of the membership extension,I look forward to the rest of this year with you guys.Thank You.
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:50 am

The hand delivery won't be neccesary either,I can live without it,like I said probably a postal error,it's happened before,as far as the show in Jackson I won't make that one due to being on this darn boat headed to Pittsburg so good luck to all who will attend and thanks again Mr. Randall.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:58 am

towboatbobby wrote:
The hand delivery won't be neccesary either,I can live without it,like I said probably a postal error,it's happened before,as far as the show in Jackson I won't make that one due to being on this darn boat headed to Pittsburg so good luck to all who will attend and thanks again Mr. Randall.

We have the same address on file as you listed above. Not sure what the deal is. Still would be no problem dropping it off while we are in the area.
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:59 am

I will give you a call when I get to a service area,again thanks.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:39 pm

bobby just get with darville he brought me mine...if u dont have his cell i can pm it to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cd that comes with membership...   Cd that comes with membership... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cd that comes with membership...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: