Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
whats the best build for a ford explorer Vote_lcapwhats the best build for a ford explorer Voting_barwhats the best build for a ford explorer Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
whats the best build for a ford explorer Vote_lcapwhats the best build for a ford explorer Voting_barwhats the best build for a ford explorer Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar records 2010 finals broken disc songs silence crank 80inches world record build chef louisiana drive quad pics Audiopipe stereo kyle globe state crzyblondgrl contest Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

whats the best build for a ford explorer

Go down 
+7
super stock crx
ajhutson
Skip01
Tim Schaffer
BigE
slumpinhonda
thunderchicken
11 posters
AuthorMessage
thunderchicken
Above Average Contributor
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

whats the best build for a ford explorer Empty
PostSubject: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:10 pm

was wondering what the best type of box to buid in a ford explorer without walling it off? i run 4-12"s right now would like to stay with that or maybe go with 4- 15"s.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:32 pm

4 12's facing up three 4 inch aeros firing back aeros all internal...........we tried many many many boxes in an explorer this last year and this one worked the best.
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 pm

it was mentioned to me to try 4-12's 2 up 2 to the i think they said drivers side with aero ports firing back. anybody ever tried this?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:57 pm

fell on its face for us....................we tried about any direction you can think of.....subs up ports to the rear like the way i said above had best results out of all
Back to top Go down
BigE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BigE

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:57 pm

We just finished explorer with 2 12's firing up and port firing back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/274208
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:34 pm

30x30 box 4 12s up 4 4" areo ports 12" long facing back with a divider in the box so you end up with 2 12s 2 ports each side this had a score of 154.5 on 2 xs100s with one stinger 1700 stock alt and dynamat 4 door elxporer and 2 door sport 1 1200.1 1 batt stock alt same style box 153.?
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:20 pm

What year Explorer?

My 2004 , when i had my single 12 box in, it was loudest on the meter with sub to pass side port back meter in driver kick

149.0 outlaw with ab500.1
147.4 legal
Back to top Go down
ajhutson
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ajhutson

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:37 pm

6 12s up slot the back up every thing up im telling you this works very well i did kicker comps with 1500d did 152.4 all day just did it for listining to i was very suprised when i put it on the meter
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:06 pm

i know a few boxs for explorers
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Do tell, Daryal. I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:49 pm

(qoute: skip 01) what year explorer?

Its a 97 ford explorer.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Skip01 wrote:
What year Explorer?

My 2004
, when i had my single 12 box in, it was loudest on the meter with sub to pass side port back meter in driver kick

149.0 outlaw with ab500.1
147.4 legal
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:22 pm

haaa Kenny...you know how to make a guy feel ummm special. Absolutely LOVE the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
arkansasboy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:01 am

Hey I have a 1996 and I have 2 15's firing frontwards with 2 flaired ports facing frontwords also (even though I have herd this isnt the best way to do it) and I'm killin'em I hit like 148.? on the meters so thats not to bad for a basic setup
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:20 am

Yea u reall killin'em
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
arkansasboy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:29 am

see in a small town that is considered killin'em but I'm sure that if you have a huge van packed full of subs and lots of cash tied into it you would indeed be killin'em haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the best build for a ford explorer   whats the best build for a ford explorer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the best build for a ford explorer
Page 1 of 1