Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Vote_lcap24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Voting_bar24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Vote_lcap24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Voting_bar24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 drive louisiana kyle crzyblondgrl quad build songs Audiopipe silence finals chef state 80inches world pics globe crank disc broken record Johncarr contest records stereo dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah

Go down 
+5
Matt_Sibley
Stingraysevenout
Kicker Kevin
sanman
bumpin s-10
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Empty
PostSubject: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:27 am

I finally got a chance to sit down at the computer and talk about the trip. We got back home (to 25 degrees and snow affraid ) around 1:30a.m. last night. The "booger 2" ran like a champ and got good gas mileage even tho we were averaging 80mph Laughing guess I didn't see the 65mph at night signs Wink When we first started thinking about going to Padre for a show I honestly didn't know if any comp could be worth a 24 hour drive...turns out I was wrong. For me Padre was worth every second of the drive. The weather was great, the island was beautiful, the bars where fun (for the most part Wink ) and most importantly the competition went great.

Robert...Thanks so much for everything you did this weekend, we definitely would have been lost without ya. Congratulations on the awesome outlaw score man....way to start the year out with a bang for RD Audio!!! cheers We're proud as hell to be on the team with ya. Also huge props on RD's first Legal World Record, thats a hell of a score! Also thanks for the conversation, driving us around, sitting in our car, picking our drunk asses up, etc. etc. LOL you said it best... we came as friends and left as family.

Steve and Kenny... you all are just as crazy as us Laughing I know it wasn't a short trip for you guys either so thanks for making the trip. It was great to meet you guys, you're some cool mofo's Thanks for takin care of us Friday... had a great time. Also thank you for having faith in us and putting us on the team. There will be many good things to come.

Jimbo...what can I say, you're good shit man... it was great to see you again. Glad you got a kick out of Phinney's shirt Laughing Damn they make Koolaide hot in Texas Wink Laughing

Jeff & Angie... It was good to see you guys again. I think some people got to see a little too much of ya tho Jeff LOL Tan that ass next time would ya. Sucks to hear you had so many issues during the trip. That's some dedication to show up after all those problems Shocked Jeff we may not always see eye to eye on the forums but you're pretty good shit in person. Never have figured out why yet but hey you be you man. Thanks for lending us your generator and sitting in the car while we tested, I appreciate it.

Everyone else, it's hard to remember everyone that I talked too but it was good to put faces to the names. Hope to see you all again soon. We'll be in Austin for Heatwave so you all better get Texas ready four us "crazy Iowan's" again Very Happy Maybe we'll bring down a cooler full of snowballs next time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:37 am

no problem
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:01 am

Glad to see you guys make it to Padre.
I talked to Phinney a few weeks prior and he wasn't sure if you guys were going to Padre or FL. I reminded him of the Championship rings.
Congrats on your numbers and records. Way to support this industry and Usaci.
It is pretty impressive that you guys drove that crx to and from Padre. I thought yall might have towed it. Did yall put a new motor in it?
Happy all of us had a safe trip!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:50 am

Glad you made it bro. Cant wait for Heatwave in July. Glad you made it back in one piece... I still think it was funny as hell i kept having to ask phinney if you were crashed cause i couldn't tell with you sitting there with your glasses on....LOL
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:32 am

I think I'm going to be in the Houston area for work in July. Sounds like Heatwave is where its at! I can't believe I've never been in my years of competing! We will have to party like mad that weekend! Looking forward to it! Congrats to all of you on your amazing scores. Robert, you always said the truck had it in it, I'm glad you showed it and walked the walk. Thats one stellar number, the bar is set high now! Congrats to all of you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:45 am

It was great to jst be able to hang out and talk to you guys away from the comp. glad to see ya made it home
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:56 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:
Glad to see you guys make it to Padre.
I talked to Phinney a few weeks prior and he wasn't sure if you guys were going to Padre or FL. I reminded him of the Championship rings.
Congrats on your numbers and records. Way to support this industry and Usaci.
It is pretty impressive that you guys drove that crx to and from Padre. I thought yall might have towed it. Did yall put a new motor in it?
Happy all of us had a safe trip!

Thanks, and yep drove the crx the whole way....loaded down to the max. The body would rub on the tires every once in a while over bumps Laughing The car wasn't running the greatest a while after he got it, I think Phinney just had to put a new fuel filter, plugs, wires, cap and rotor and that took care of it. The car ran great the whole way. Got 32mpg average going as fast as we did so that wasn't bad at all. We are looking at getting a tow bar for the cars for the rest of the season tho, Seth and I both have fullsize trucks we can pull it behind so that'll be alot more comfortable for the long trips Wink It's either do that or cram Phinney in the back with the subs Laughing
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:04 pm

Almost forgot 2 very important people to thank...

Seth...we both know how much you wanted to go and would have if the situation had been different. Thanks for holding down the fort and keeping the store open while we were gone. We'll all go to Austin and give you a chance to catch up on the fun. Wink

Phinney... what can I say man....you know you are my boy! I couldn't have imagined riding 24hours in a 2 seater with anyone else and not killing them. Thanks for keepin me laughing the whole way. You're a true friend and an awesome teamate. Let's all be proud of what we accomplished and work our butts off to achieve even higher goals later on in the year.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:43 pm

chris...ya know how i feel...thank you also my friends and in closing all i have to say is...

what if he shot you in the face? well that was a risk we were willing to take!! HAHAHAHAH LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:00 pm

oh my ummmm ummmm a guy shooting you in the face welll ummmmm ummmmm

WTF you boiii's doing in iowa oh my
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:09 pm

phinney keep your hands to yourself LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:22 pm

thats just nasty man thought it sounded a little funny
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:35 pm

yall need to get out of the gutter...LOL its a movie clip off of DUMB AND DUMBER....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:37 pm

IN THA FACE......... EWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:59 pm

the money shot lol
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:03 pm

you could only get it doing 80.... lol just messin
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:29 am

aphinney wrote:
chris...ya know how i feel...thank you also my friends and in closing all i have to say is...

what if he shot you in the face? well that was a risk we were willing to take!! HAHAHAHAH LOL

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah   24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

24 hours one way to PADRE...Hell Yeah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: