Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Vote_lcapWith it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Voting_barWith it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Vote_lcapWith it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Voting_barWith it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 kyle disc finals drive Johncarr record crank chef quad globe songs contest silence world crzyblondgrl broken dollar state louisiana 80inches stereo pics build records Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?

Go down 
+3
scionsoloxb
Kicker Kevin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Empty
PostSubject: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:15 am

Everyday I take a multivitamin and an extra:

vitamin K
vitamin I
vitamin C
vitamin K
vitamin E
vitamin R

I have been doing very well ever since.
study Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:16 am

X kicker
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:19 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
X kicker

GET THE F@#% OUT OF HERE!!! You take the same K,I,C,K,E,R vitamins?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:24 am

Kant go wrong with some K,I,C,K,E,R vitamins. helps me make it through the year. Kant seem to get enough of it..... U DIG?
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:24 am

THat's a shame.... all I gotta take is one T3 and it does things no other vitamins can.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:25 am

well heres the Kicker...

After a recent trip to DC to watch the movie T3, i began REsearching this topic, i FInally discovered that vitamin DD works great all season long. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:28 am

^^ I "heart" you Michael lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:04 pm

There seems to be an EARTHQUAKE in MEMPHIS right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:09 pm

If you all hold STILL. and listen. You can hear me coming down the block as you see your WATER shanke in you glass. There is no question its a loud and clear DESIGN when your ears begin to bleed. From the KRAZY bass IN my CAR. KILLIN your meters, and hopes of a victory EVERYTIME i RUN through the Lanes.

Bottom line everyone suffers from the epidemic, and will continue to Till they either Kick the bucket. Or KICKER IT into gear.

LOL.. This is the one and only post I will make ....Thank for your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:15 pm

SPL2K wrote:
well heres the Kicker...

After a recent trip to DC to watch the movie T3, i began REsearching this topic, i FInally discovered that vitamin DD works great all season long. Laughing

Till you need a perscription re fill, then you have to go back to the doc.....
And if they are closed and dont have any on had it could Definatly be Disasterous.

Cause at the FIrst of the month when REnt is due, and you spent all your time on this REsearh, and your tired of watching T3 REruns, we will be KICKING in your door.....and thats no SHOCKER.....

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:35 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
we will be KICKING in your door.....and thats no SHOCKER.....

yeah yeah yeah......all Jackhammer and no AAMP. Keep talking trash and you will end up in the Crossfire. tongue
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 pm

iam not no Autotek
but a CROSSFIRE car isnt that great. is it made in the US?AMPS on the other hand i Know you Kant go wrong with KICKER Laughing study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:09 pm

Your as old as the Pyramids in egypt. Dont make me stab you with a Cactus thorn. Dont make me DB Drive you to sleep. Then leave you at the police station With INCRIMINATing evidence, that you had gay man love with Darville. You must realize this is true AMERICAN BASS brought to you by KICKER, hell you live close enough to still water. YOu know whats up...
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:13 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
iam not no Autotek
but a CROSSFIRE car isnt that great.

Something wrong with your Concept. I must be a Pioneer in this sport then because i was the loudest on the Planet with Crossfire. Everyone else was Eclipsed.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:19 pm

these are very good guys...
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:21 pm

aphinney wrote:
these are very good guys...

X Kicker
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:25 pm

SPL2K wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
iam not no Autotek
but a CROSSFIRE car isnt that great.

Something wrong with your Concept. I must be a Pioneer in this sport then because i was the loudest on the Planet with Crossfire. Everyone else was Eclipsed.
HOLLY CRUNK JUNK YOUR RIGHT. i bet you have a mean QUAD dont ya?
Back to top Go down
u-cant-hang

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:30 pm

I'm the BOSS when you get beat by me you'll catch a case of the SUPER BLUES
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:30 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
HOLLY CRUNK JUNK YOUR RIGHT.

yeah....my Q Logic is pretty Hypnotic lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Mike is a Super Pro. He wants to move to CALIFORNIA and is there anytime someone is in a CRUNCH.

He should retire and head to look for some PHOENIX GOLD. or travel to outerspace to the belt of ORION.

His comments show his age. He no longer has AUDIO CONTROL over his functions. and is begining to loose his hearing due to the GROUND ZERO earth shattering noize coming out of STILLWATER. Sounded like an ATOMIC explosion the first time he heard the turn on pop of the WARHORSE powering up.

So he is right he is a PIONEER but ReFuses to let go. Its ok.....Your still needed. and liked. Just control your urges or we will send you to the REtirement home....Have a nice day.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:35 pm

do you still have the HART for this? or are you taking your CROSSFIRE on the AUDIOBAHN?
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:48 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
He should retire and head to look for some PHOENIX GOLD. or travel to outerspace to the belt of ORION.

I know where the Phoenix Gold is but I aint going anywhere NEAR the Rainbow to get it. I wouldnt mind traveling to Orion but right now its beyond my Realm of Excursion. I will have to settle for Memphis until my Nakamichi is repaired. There is something wrong with its TRU Technology.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:55 pm

wow your like a little green KINETIK monster. bringing back all these old school names. makes me want to PYLE-DBDRIVE my self. but heres the KICKER or STINGER how ever you want to look at it. stillwater owns all. KICKER FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?   With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With it being flu season and all, do you all take vitamins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: