Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
stetsom - Page 3 Vote_lcapstetsom - Page 3 Voting_barstetsom - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world drive broken pics crzyblondgrl dollar globe contest 2010 records finals build quad crank record silence kyle louisiana chef Audiopipe Johncarr state stereo 80inches disc songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

stetsom

Go down 
+5
sanman
Nice
day day
Tru Insayne Soundz - amc
mcbuggin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mcbuggin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-01-25

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

anyone useing there amps in usaci SB or outlaw SPL?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:50 pm

feel that they 10 dolla's a shirt.......yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:17 am

Is english your second language?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:57 am

hey nice see there you go again with this quote

If it was the only orgnization I knew, and bring it bacl it didnt leave you did punk

I see and have seen you as a guy starting shit over here good luck with the show this weekend, and with this year you will need it.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:01 am

Nice wrote:
I would say that too if it were the only organization I knew about.

there is drag here in texas waney lives here we just perfer usaci
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:19 am

sanman wrote:
hey nice see there you go again with this quote

If it was the only orgnization I knew, and bring it bacl it didnt leave you did punk

I see and have seen you as a guy starting shit over here good luck with the show this weekend, and with this year you will need it.

The last year that I competed in USACi (when it was strong here) I was undefeated in my class and won a regional title.
I'm not new to this.
Best of luck to you as well. Watch out for the unknowns.
You know what they say, records are made to be broken.king
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:42 pm

it is stronger now than it was then i have been here since 2003 man and the numbers keep getting stronger so how can you be as ignorant to say when it was strong
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:02 pm

You use alot of strong words but if someone uses those same words towards you then it's a problem.
Anyhow, I was saying that USACi isn't strong in my region. We are trying to bring it back. Am I still ignorant?
In 2004 there was a smaller organization in New England named SLAP. They were strong here as USACi was on the way out.

There was a National champion in the class that I was in who was undefeated for several years. Very arrogant, very cocky. He was on the "real" team JBL with Alma Gates, Gary Biggs and others.
He kept bragging about how he wanted someone to beat him so he could retire.
You really, really remind me of him.
I knew that I was experienced enough to beat him but my team captain at the time convinced me to wait til finals.
We had the New England championship in September and he beat me by about 2 1/2 dbs. He had heard that I stated that he could be beat, so when he beat me, he was his usual arrogant self.
A month later, finals rolled around in Maryland. It was a 2 day event. Him being the champion, everyone had to go up before him so I went up first. To make a long story short I beat him by .6 dbs and he had a fit, lol. Saturday night, him and his boy went to the local Home Depot, brought more mdf and tried to construct a new box or something but their attempts were futile.
Back then, I was sponsored by Kicker and they were very happy that I brought them a National Championship.
So the morral(sp) of the story is, you are not invincible.
Now, am I saying that I'm coming after you? No, but I do like that unlimited stock class and I just found a nice 92' S10.
Maybe I will get serious about USACi. BTW, my build will consist of 2 subs not the many that appear to be the popular way in this organization. I want to show some of my skills.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:15 pm

good luck with ur s10 u don't have to many usaci show in ur area looks like some road trip LOL
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:26 pm

It's really not worth it to me. With the termlab being pretty much accurate all over, I can compare my numbers with my competitors.
But thanks anyway Daryal.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:09 pm

your words are stronger than mine and my feleing is your meaning behind them were not the same as you mentioned above, but thats my opinion

s10 in stock unlimited on 2 subs hmmm you might need to rethink that one number of subs anyways
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Nice wrote:
You use alot of strong words but if someone uses those same words towards you then it's a problem.
Anyhow, I was saying that USACi isn't strong in my region. We are trying to bring it back. Am I still ignorant?
In 2004 there was a smaller organization in New England named SLAP. They were strong here as USACi was on the way out.

There was a National champion in the class that I was in who was undefeated for several years. Very arrogant, very cocky. He was on the "real" team JBL with Alma Gates, Gary Biggs and others.
I knew that I was experienced enough to beat him but my team captain at the time convinced me to wait til finals.
We had the New England championship in September and he beat me by about 2 1/2 dbs. He had heard that I stated that he could be beat, so when he beat me, he was his usual arrogant self.
A month later, finals rolled around in Maryland. It was a 2 day event. Him being the champion, everyone had to go up before him so I went up first. To make a long story short I beat him by .6 dbs and he had a fit, lol. Saturday night, him and his boy went to the local Home Depot, brought more mdf and tried to construct a new box or something but their attempts were futile.
Back then, I was sponsored by Kicker and they were very happy that I brought them a National Championship.
Now, am I saying that I'm coming after you? No, but I do like that unlimited stock class and I just found a nice 92' S10.
Maybe I will get serious about USACi. BTW, my build will consist of 2 subs not the many that appear to be the popular way in this organization. I want to show some of my skills.

so........ Rolling Eyes what is tha point....lol Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:17 pm

oh.....usaci still da $hit
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:23 pm

sanman wrote:
your words are stronger than mine and my feleing is your meaning behind them were not the same as you mentioned above, but thats my opinion

s10 in stock unlimited on 2 subs hmmm you might need to rethink that one number of subs anyways
Dude, what I wrote is the only thing I meant. No hidden meanings.
I'll start of with 2 subs, if it doesn't work then I'll take your advice.
In drag,we are governed by woofer limits. It's kind of hard to break.drunken
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:26 pm

what classes do u compete in in drag
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:33 pm

ibbangin wrote:
Nice wrote:

so........ Rolling Eyes what is tha point....lol Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Wasn't meant for you. This is between two civilized gentlemen.
I do Bass Race.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:49 pm

Back in the day.

2003 USACi 601+ Super Stock Northeast Champion

stetsom - Page 3 Navi2003
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:08 pm

are u implying that i'm not a civilized gentlemen?
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:11 pm

When you butt into folks conversation, yes other then that, I don't know you. I'm sure you have some redeeming value.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:17 pm

well this is a forum, if you wanted a privite conversation there are places for that. i'm only messing around....but quit using me as a scapegoat to get out of what you've started with other people...
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:20 pm

remember you've made severl pop shots at me starting with when i said usaci is tha $hit...
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:26 pm

I don't need a scapegoat, I can hold my own with anyone. Besides, it never got that far.
Don't flatter yourself.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:17 pm

can i flatter myself
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Why sure tou can.drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stetsom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stetsom   stetsom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stetsom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3