Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Bruce Ogden's score.... Vote_lcapBruce Ogden's score.... Voting_barBruce Ogden's score.... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Bruce Ogden's score.... Vote_lcapBruce Ogden's score.... Voting_barBruce Ogden's score.... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad build songs dollar kyle crank world stereo record Johncarr 80inches records broken drive pics finals louisiana silence crzyblondgrl globe state contest chef disc Audiopipe 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Bruce Ogden's score....

Go down 
+12
aphinney
Team Maxxsonics John
jmorri
Moparbass28
Matt_Sibley
slumpinhonda
bumpin s-10
Kicker Kevin
scionsoloxb
dbracer79
TECH114
zacdavis
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Bruce Ogden's score.... Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:33 pm

Ok, I've been wanting to say this for a while ...

A few of us knew for some time Bruce would be bringing this number to finals, but now that its happened its like wow, when you think about how loud that really is and how difficult it is to put a number up like that, its just mind boggling.
This is the first number in a few years thats impressed me.
The last score in I can remember that was in that league was Samsel's last year.

I mean come on, 163+ in a rex, thats preddy badass!!!

Props and and all that good stuff to Bruce and the manufacturers of the equipment he used, hella number. Wink
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:35 pm

Yes you are right. Also, it is stock class, 12 volts and in 1801-3000 watts. WOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:36 pm

hurrayy!!! for Bruce.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:38 pm

bruce worked his tail off for it. Very Happy

Last edited by on Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:29 am

Bruce is a great team captain and works his pooter off. He deserves all the props. And not to take anything away from Bruce but Rich T. was not far behind him with a 162.9.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:49 am

Agreed Zac,

What he has accomplished in the SPL lanes over the past few years is crazy. And to top it off with what he did this year was simply amazing. Something that impresses me even more than that tho is what he has done for his team others, and the sport in general. You can't deny the fact that Bruce is one hell of a leader and conducts himself in a way that more of us should. Zac, you and I and anyone who has been in this game for a while knows how much time, dedication, and personal sacrifice it takes to get to the top in this sport... to do it year after year is definately something to be proud of. Big props Bruce! We know you certainly don't do it for money and don't get much fame... you do it for the love of the car audio and maybe the respect and admiration of your peers... from me you have both.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:31 am

Bruce is da poop!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:11 am

bumpin s-10 wrote:
Agreed Zac,

What he has accomplished in the SPL lanes over the past few years is crazy. And to top it off with what he did this year was simply amazing. Something that impresses me even more than that tho is what he has done for his team others, and the sport in general. You can't deny the fact that Bruce is one hell of a leader and conducts himself in a way that more of us should. Zac, you and I and anyone who has been in this game for a while knows how much time, dedication, and personal sacrifice it takes to get to the top in this sport... to do it year after year is definately something to be proud of. Big props Bruce! We know you certainly don't do it for money and don't get much fame... you do it for the love of the car audio and maybe the respect and admiration of your peers... from me you have both.

Well said Chris! Bruce is definitely top notch in my book! Loud and Clear is lucky to have a leader like him. Their entire team is amazing, this is what car audio should be about. Their comradery and dedication is amazing. Congratulations to all of you on your many successes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:20 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
bumpin s-10 wrote:
Agreed Zac,

Well said Chris! Bruce is definitely top notch in my book! Loud and Clear is lucky to have a leader like him. Their entire team is amazing, this is what car audio should be about. Their comradery and dedication is amazing. Congratulations to all of you on your many successes!

Zac, Chris, Matt all of you have helped our team in one way or another. Well, actually in many ways. Just wanted to give credit where credit was due. It is very much appreciated and always remembered. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:43 am

Well said all. I agree 100% and then some on all your comments.

BRUCE FOR PREZ 2008 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:59 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:

Zac, Chris, Matt all of you have helped our team in one way or another. Well, actually in many ways. Just wanted to give credit where credit was due. It is very much appreciated and always remembered. Very Happy

Thats what friends are for! Friends is what this sport is about in my book!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:51 am

I thank all you for your kind words. I would not be where I am if it wasnt for the people in this post being "Friends". The team that stands behind me, and pushes me to do what I do. It does take all the things Chris mentioned. I try to help and support as many people in this org as I can. I have made many many friends, and plan to make many more. As Matt stated thats what this is about to me. Of course it dosent hurt to be on top. But I would trade that for the frindeships anyday.

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:58 am

i wish he woulda just turned it up all the way, you had what? 3 clicks left bruce? lol.....

just playing.... don't want to scare anyone... i am excited to start helping on your SB car:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:03 am

amen, hats off Bruce, we talked alot before finals, well months, daily before finals, but everyday you all, Bruce was killing himself with ups and downs, working his arse off...and well, it paid off...all that off a 12v system,un-believable!!!!!!!
It was nice to tlak to him daily, just to see how him and the rest of the team were doing.
Proof in the pudding, Bruce, Ryan, Rich, Jeff S, Kevin, Quis and Darren, Angie, all worked their butts off....and it paid off.........

congrats fells!
Back to top Go down
Team Maxxsonics John
Team Maxxsonics John

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:36 am

Congratulations Bruce.

That's a huge number.

I'm still learning the rules for USACi in each class so I have no references for what is loud but I can tell you that on a 12 volt set up, that is huge!

Well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:26 pm

zacdavis wrote:

Props and and all that good stuff to Bruce and the manufacturers of the equipment he used, hella number. Wink
them Kinetiks were a great addition just in time for finals....dem 2400's are nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:30 pm

like i have told bruce about a 1000 times on the phone...my friendship with him isnt because he is loud as HELL and blah blah blah..bruce is an awesome person and takes care of his friends. he is what everyone should base their actions off of in this sport. he is deff someone that we should all strive to be..BIG PROPS TO YOU ONCE AGAIN BIG B.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:24 pm

Bruce the man, its gonna be a shame to see that rex go!
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:32 pm

Yes...definately impressive especially on 12v.

.......Now he just needs to grow some balls and add a couple more amps and switch to 18v. Very Happy Laughing tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:40 pm

The WH runs on 14v Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Polecat wrote:

well see....i would know this if mine would ever show up. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:17 pm

SPL2K wrote:
Polecat wrote:

You only ordered 1?
I am waiting for my pallets to show up!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:20 pm

I just like Bruce because he's loud. Otherwise he'd just be another fat guy like me taking up too much air. hehe

Bonafide champion
Respected leader
Unparalleled sportsmanship
Captain by title and action
Exceptional numbers

It's all in the name!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:34 pm

and on top of everything already mentioned he has alot of posts!

congrats bruce^2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:32 pm

SPL2K wrote:
Polecat wrote:

I think 15.5v would be about max, from what i have gathered...but if it would handle 18v, and do .35....holy moly!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:01 am

Polecat wrote:
SPL2K wrote:
Polecat wrote:

I think 15.5v would be about max, from what i have gathered...but if it would handle 18v, and do .35....holy moly!!!! cheers

Haha...I'm sure those engineers could make it happen Smile

Who wants an amp that does its power at a really really low impedance anyway though? I'd much rather the clean power at higher output voltage and less output current so that the woofers move more and the coils don't melt Smile Thumbs up to the engineers at Kicker for another great product!! I might have to try one out Wink
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:02 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:
SPL2K wrote:
Polecat wrote:

You only ordered 1?

Better not let that tracking number out Kevin...you'll have everyone on the forum waiting in your driveway for it to arrive!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:33 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
SPL2K wrote:
Polecat wrote:

You only ordered 1?

Better not let that tracking number out Kevin...you'll have everyone on the forum waiting in your driveway for it to arrive!

his driveway would be easy to find too, just look for the all the CRX's lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:36 am

tracking numbers sent, Kevin and Matt Smile
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:07 am

Polecat wrote:
tracking numbers sent, Kevin and Matt Smile

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Ogden's score....   Bruce Ogden's score.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Ogden's score....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: