Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Vote_lcapamerican - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Voting_baramerican - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Vote_lcapamerican - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Voting_baramerican - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals crzyblondgrl quad state crank record pics silence 80inches 2010 world dollar Johncarr songs chef build Audiopipe globe louisiana broken kyle records stereo drive disc contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streetbeatz01
Streetbeatz01

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-09

american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Empty
PostSubject: Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE   american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:57 pm

Well this isn't somthing that I want to do but just trying to get it out. I currently have been owning pit bulls for the past 5 years and I have had to get rid of all of them due to me and my family moving on Dec. 1. I know this is short notice but i don't want to give her to the local humane socity because they will put her to sleep due to her kind. Any help would be appreciated she is a loving female. american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE PrincessMaddie2 She is the white one. Thanks again for any help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE   american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:13 pm

how old is she?
Back to top Go down
Streetbeatz01
Streetbeatz01

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE   american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:41 pm

She is 1 year old that was born the day before thanksgiving last year. Timmy has already called but if it don't work out with him please keep it in mind. He ahs another dog so we will see. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE   american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:54 pm

it should work out for me my pup loves other dogs ill be up sat kendell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE   american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 am

good deal. My brother is a pit lover so was gonna tell him, but no need.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE   american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:56 pm

if it dont work out bruce i will call ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE   american - Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free American Pit Bull to Loving Home Loc. Omaha, NE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FOR SALE :: FOR SALE-
Jump to: