Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Vote_lcapAfter Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Voting_barAfter Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Vote_lcapAfter Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Voting_barAfter Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe quad 2010 pics records state 80inches songs build crzyblondgrl stereo dollar contest globe broken silence disc louisiana world chef finals kyle record crank drive Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????

Go down 
+26
RowRowSB
BillGass
its_a_sleeper
HellRzR
Skip01
mschwitz
TECH114
Jeremiah25
TeamSpead-Kenny
Quis
slumpinhonda
Kicker Kevin
scionsoloxb
cavi_in_kc
Talonesi
Moparbass28
ibbangin
BBGIC
DMAN
Matt_Sibley
sanman
SBJL
bumpin s-10
aphinney
dbracer79
justbump'n
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Empty
PostSubject: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:02 pm

Just wondering about what yall think!!!!!!!! I have voiced my opinion about this just wondering what yall think Question
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 pm

I tought that sb was playing a commercially available song,not a 30 sec burp?
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:51 pm

it was a commercially available song....
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:08 pm

I personally think SB has gotten WAY out of hand. It has come down to who can cram the most batteries and amps into there vehicle and pray there subs hold together. The intentions of the class were good to begin with...keeping the rules simple etc. But as competitors usually do, we use those rules (or lack of in this case) to our advantage. I think it's time to put a max battery limit and a max power limit in the street beat classes. Street beat is good for USACI but only if it remains affordable for the average competitor.
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:28 pm

i think it should be left alone. if you do your home work, you can find a song that is tuned to what your system and car likes. And finals was a store bought cd, not aburp or tone. if most people would turn their highs and mids back on youu could here that. no different than using dj magic mic.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:37 pm

only 1 thng i like to see policed up in sb thats all
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:46 pm

I think SB will likely remain the same...the only reason any controversy was started at finals is because not every single vehicle's voltage was checked both days. Fix that by having more judges so that each car can be checked and everything will be fine.

I feel that everyone has equal opportunity to find the same songs as everyone else and also believe that you can win without the most power or most expensive equipment. I like the simplicity of rules in street beat.

If there were a change to street beat, my recommendation would be to leave it all the same but make a CD that was required at all 3x events and finals that Street Beat Competitors must use. USACi could make more money selling the CD's(an obvious plus for Ralph) and could somewhat control the use of test tones with words. I would personally love to see more vehicles that are LOUD OVERALL not just loud at one note. By strategically writing tracks for this CD we could gaurantee that systems would be musical in street beat. Lets see someone build a box that plays 160dB that plays flat from 30-80hz....I think I know one design that might do that Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:54 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I think SB will likely remain the same...the only reason any controversy was started at finals is because not every single vehicle's voltage was checked both days. Fix that by having more judges so that each car can be checked and everything will be fine.

I feel that everyone has equal opportunity to find the same songs as everyone else and also believe that you can win without the most power or most expensive equipment. I like the simplicity of rules in street beat.

If there were a change to street beat, my recommendation would be to leave it all the same but make a CD that was required at all 3x events and finals that Street Beat Competitors must use. USACi could make more money selling the CD's(an obvious plus for Ralph) and could somewhat control the use of test tones with words. I would personally love to see more vehicles that are LOUD OVERALL not just loud at one note. By strategically writing tracks for this CD we could gaurantee that systems would be musical in street beat. Lets see someone build a box that plays 160dB that plays flat from 30-80hz....I think I know one design that might do that Wink

I like that idea.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:05 am

We have a Street Beat CD in production....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:06 am

SBJL wrote:
i think it should be left alone. if you do your home work, you can find a song that is tuned to what your system and car likes. And finals was a store bought cd, not aburp or tone. if most people would turn their highs and mids back on youu could here that. no different than using dj magic mic.

it was not a store bought cd, tell me a store that sells it?get off tha gas man!

dont get me wrong i agree that sb should be left alone and i don't think that "THE CD" made any difference in tha winner.....but lets be real that was no STORE BOUGHT CD....

Last edited by on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:08 am

USACI wrote:

what does this mean? a cd that everyone HAS to use? when is this suppose to happen?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:11 am

That is what it is lookin like if Ralph said it ib.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:13 am

ANOTHER THING, lets remember that street beat had more attendance than any other class! street beat became a more popular class than the others(at finals) the way it is!

okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:17 am

If it ain't broke, leave it the #@$@^@ alone.....

SB competition at finals was great....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:17 am

half the challange is someone finding a cd that fits thier setup.....would it not be easier, to have the judge at the event just make sure music is played?

i say dont change something that works!
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933

USACI wrote:

so you like that street beat turned into 30 second deathmatch?
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:19 am

USACI wrote:
So that's why you're making a SB CD?

Maybe it's just me, but those two things don't seem to go together.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:19 am

i had a blast and was very impressed with the sb numbers at finals!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:20 am

I think the music needs to be policed better to make sure no one is using tones or avoiding the intent of running music. Other than that is seems to be very popular all across the country.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:24 am

Talonesi wrote:
USACI wrote:

it's not a death match! there wasn't even that much equipment failure, and it was finals!thats also a big part of it too, u have to build it to handle the power ur running...

deathmatch...i run my sb system at local shows 7 or 8 times back to back..
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:24 am

USACI wrote:
I think the music needs to be policed better to make sure no one is using tones or avoiding the intent of running music. Other than that is seems to be very popular all across the country.

i knew i liked this guy!
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:28 am

ibbangin wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
USACI wrote:

it's not a death match! there wasn't even that much equipment failure, and it was finals!thats also a big part of it too, u have to build it to handle the power ur running...

deathmatch...i run my sb system at local shows 7 or 8 times back to back..

deathmatch don't have to mean equipment failure. but did you notice almost every car smelled like coil after the run. and i mean smelled bad.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:35 am

well alot of people had some serious scores to try to catch up with! i just would'nt call it a death match...

i kinda understand what people are saying bout it was suppose to be for daily beaters. but nobody rolls around at 159.1db...
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:43 am

USACI wrote:

best thing ive heard all week. doesnt need fixed!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:45 am

"but nobody rolls around at 159.1db" dont hate me cause iam louder... Razz Razz and maybe i do roll around that loud just ask josh.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:45 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
USACI wrote:

right... he's smarter than he looks...jk lol
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:51 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
USACI wrote:

x2
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:53 am

the music played is the only thing i think needs changed. other then that the rules are fine.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:54 am

you played it,dont feel guilty!
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:57 am

USACI wrote:
USACI wrote:

I wouldn't make a cd that competitors were required to use.

If you or anyone else was around the lanes during the SB runs, you could see how intense it was.
There was more cheering during and after the run than I have ever seen before. The crowd and spectators loved it.

On another note, I never heard any noise from the supermods or any cheering after they did their numbers. I am sure the crowd and spectators couldn't hear them either. And the supermods are usually the highest numbers of world finals.

Streetbeat is where it is at. 30+ Seconds of beating your equipment. It is what the competitors,spectators, and manufacturers want to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????   After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Final's result's should SB change or stay the same????
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next