Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
thanks/congrats added one more Vote_lcapthanks/congrats added one more Voting_barthanks/congrats added one more Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
thanks/congrats added one more Vote_lcapthanks/congrats added one more Voting_barthanks/congrats added one more Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record dollar state crzyblondgrl pics world globe finals songs Johncarr drive silence contest stereo disc quad records louisiana chef 2010 80inches broken kyle crank build Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

thanks/congrats added one more

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Schaffer
Above Average Contributor
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

thanks/congrats added one more Empty
PostSubject: thanks/congrats added one more   thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:19 am

First to my team they are allways there when you need them.
James,Terry,Greg,Eric H,Kevin K and big Ed

Kicker I'm proud to be a part of this great team. Tracy is one hell of a guy I'm glad I got to hang out with you and your crew you guys really know how to treat ppl this is what the sport should be like having fun and meeting great ppl.

thanks to Brad Eubank for the M3. Sam for helping me do some testing. Estes for the nsb batts. Phinney for offering to help me with anything I needed even though we were in the same class. That is hands down the way the sport should be. Eric Hoss for making me laugh all weekend and I still have my pot of gold "Female dog".

congrats to everyone that atteded finals and it was great seeing everyone again Matt S.,big Ed,Jimbo,Loud+Clear,Team DB drive,Matt and Kevin from Memphis great job guys you really opened some eyes with the port war set up and that loud pooter trunk car. And all the 0-600 stock class it was a honor to run in a class where ppl have some resepct for each other because we all know how hard we worked to get there.

big congrats to my brother Terry Schaffer he is now a 4X world champ took first in meca mod2 class with a stock car great job. Look for him back in the usaci lanes next year Shocked also Greg Mccool had his class won by 6db and got the big DQ for some duck tape what a crock but still ended up in 2nd

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: thanks/congrats added one more   thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:38 am

Congrats on the score Tim and you are right it was a honor to run in a class where ppl have some resepct for each other, see ya in 08...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: thanks/congrats added one more   thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:38 am

Right on Bro... Again sorry we didn't get a chance to really hang out.. Maybe next year we wont be getting our asses handed to us and can hang out that sun......... Good job and congrats.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: thanks/congrats added one more   thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:08 am

It was nice seeing you too man, it was fun while it lasted. Can't wait til next year. We'll definitely keep in touch and OH let me know when you hear about that somethin somethin we were talking about, hehe, I'm ready when you are. Until then, Have a good one man. Take care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thanks/congrats added one more   thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:55 am

my pleasure entirely Tim, you come, you rock, you show it and help others that are new to this game, that's respect! Then jam down and street beat da bizz outta it.....gottalove it, stronger in 08 man, stronger in 08...thanks again for all you do, WE are proud to have you on the team!!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: thanks/congrats added one more   thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:40 pm

It was fun hanging out with you Tim. Those jagerbombs were good stuff! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks/congrats added one more   thanks/congrats added one more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks/congrats added one more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: