Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Vote_lcapTEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Voting_barTEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Vote_lcapTEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Voting_barTEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank Johncarr Audiopipe 2010 world pics kyle record dollar finals disc chef 80inches louisiana stereo drive quad contest state build records songs silence crzyblondgrl broken globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO

Go down 
+10
PhatSam
MADCPB
RowRowSB
Quis
slumpinhonda
Moparbass28
Treo Truck
scionsoloxb
Kicker Kevin
team treo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

I would like to thank all the competitors at World Finals this year. I would also like to thank Loud and Clear for the very stiff competition, hope next year it will be harder to beat u guys i know you are very loud. I would like to thank Team Treo from Kansas Chopper, Phat Sam, Troy, Sean without you guys i dont think that we would have been as loud as we were. I would like to thank everyone at Metro Audio Dynamics, JP, Big John, Dave Ortiz, John Mac, Chris Burroughs ( aka Chef Ramsey).
I would also like to thank Jeremy Camp (SB 3 World Champ)

Team Treo
Team Metro Audio Dynamics
Marty Overgaard
SB 1 World Champion 157.7
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:02 pm

u know i wanted to wear the hat and the sandles but they said i had to dress up
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:05 pm

One in mod 0-1000 was the 4.1 Kumar. Jeff only diff between the ones that you seen and ours was a diff heat sink for cooling. Chopper went over it wit Justin I think. They also rerated it to 500@4 due to the new cooling and the diff heat sink.

The amp Marty used was the big boy. It I believe rates 900@4. way longer than the 4.1 ans has two + and - to accomadate the draw. Any other question just ask I will be glad to help out if I can.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:23 pm

PhatSam wrote:
One in mod 0-1000 was the 4.1 Kumar. Jeff only diff between the ones that you seen and ours was a diff heat sink for cooling. Chopper went over it wit Justin I think. They also rerated it to 500@4 due to the new cooling and the diff heat sink.

The amp Marty used was the big boy. It I believe rates 900@4. way longer than the 4.1 ans has two + and - to accomadate the draw. Any other question just ask I will be glad to help out if I can.
Hey Sam it was nice meeting you. Is the 4.1 the same as SSX1400.1. The one with the diffe heat sink and cooling, are they the production model?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:29 pm

no, these are their own model. CXT line. SSX is a lower model. CXT line came out last year and they have been workin on improvements like the CXT subwoofer. The 4.1 amp that we used last year had a cooling issue. get hot then boom. So they put a new heatsink on em. Yes they are in production, but as I found out last weekend that the are real pricey. Retail is 3k, but seem to be bullet proof.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 pm

It was nice meeting you to Kumar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO   TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM METRO AUDIO DYNAMICS/ TEAM TREO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2