Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Vote_lcapjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Voting_barjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Vote_lcapjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Voting_barjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest 80inches silence build Audiopipe record stereo dollar records chef 2010 drive pics world broken state quad kyle songs crank crzyblondgrl Johncarr globe finals disc louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Att. John Carr

Go down 
+28
SOLOGHOST
Nice
TECH114
BBGIC
DMAN
PhatSam
Stingraysevenout
djman37
Alarm God
Moparbass28
Nick
HellRzR
AudioAnonymous
kasey
gignmofo
Wes Kennard
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
mod4000
Jeff Sanford
jkrob21
RXZILLA
ibbangin
cavi_in_kc
BoominD
dfw bass
Navi
Johncarr
RODGREEN
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-27

john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well well well. You got the post locked but I just have one bit of news for you. I'm not chosing sides here but look at things like this. You wanted Joey to bring out a stock vehicle to run against your mod van. now what kind of contest would that be................let me help you with the answer.....I believe Joey could still take you. Remember people like Joey,Rob, and myself (along with alot of other people) have been building stock and super stock vehicles louder or even as loud as your van. Face it man.......................take your licks and move on. Now if you wanna make something fare why not build a stock vehicle and run it against Joey's car. Oh and BTW i still remember you really didn't want to go SPL in the area until you found out that Joey stopped building for a while and I went SQ. Don't get me wrong you're still cool with me but like I said you were fishing in a small pond (you didn't think some of the big fish were still around) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:48 pm

RXZILLA wrote:
Guys this is competion. This is what its all about. Build it or buy it, compete. I am glad that you all come out weekend after weekend to play. Its better then sitting on the forum with 988 post and not doing anything except talk poop about everyone else.

Listen douche bag, nowhere does it say I have to compete to post on this forum. Nowhere does it say I have to have your approval for any of my post, and if you think Im starving for attention because I post " I farted" its your perogative to do so.
As for my van, it will be out when its ready and if it doesnt ever make it oh fornicating well Im not too worried about it. But guess what regardless whether it comes out, whether its loud or not, whether it mothballs away in my shop I will still be on this board and I will still be me and if that means being brutally honest and giving people poop then you will have to deal with it or cry to someone on your team and have men remove. Im not on these boards to brag about being something that doesnt mean poop like a "state champion."
And as far as the not do anything I help my friends as often as I can and if you knew half of what you were talking about you would relize theres more behind the scene than you can ever claim in your sig. And as for the hug, I have better things to snuggle with than a mexican shrek.

So now the next question is why did you PM me wanting to know where I work

Cliff notes and in closing, fornicate you
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:27 pm

Navi wrote:
RXZILLA wrote:
Guys this is competion. This is what its all about. Build it or buy it, compete. I am glad that you all come out weekend after weekend to play. Its better then sitting on the forum with 988 post and not doing anything except talk poop about everyone else.

Listen douche bag, nowhere does it say I have to compete to post on this forum. Nowhere does it say I have to have your approval for any of my post, and if you think Im starving for attention because I post " I farted" its your perogative to do so.
As for my van, it will be out when its ready and if it doesnt ever make it oh fornicating well Im not too worried about it. But guess what regardless whether it comes out, whether its loud or not, whether it mothballs away in my shop I will still be on this board and I will still be me and if that means being brutally honest and giving people poop then you will have to deal with it or cry to someone on your team and have men remove. Im not on these boards to brag about being something that doesnt mean poop like a "state champion."
And as far as the not do anything I help my friends as often as I can and if you knew half of what you were talking about you would relize theres more behind the scene than you can ever claim in your sig. And as for the hug, I have better things to snuggle with than a mexican shrek.

Thats my boy lol!
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:34 pm

Navi wrote:

Now that's the Scott I used to know. bounce
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:49 pm

RXZILLA wrote:
Hey Navi,
hows your van coming? Are you done with it? Are you going to run in 1 show this year?

RXZILLA RATHER THAN BUSTING ON SCOTT, ARE YOU COMING TO FINALS TO PLAY IN THE 0-600 STOCK ARENA WITH THE BIG BOYS? affraid
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:16 am

If you spent as much time building as you do talking crap you may do something. You rag on everyone and seam to think that you know more. Plain and simple your a "nice guy"[ edited this to be p/g ]
Its all about playing the game not running your mouth.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:30 am

[quote="RXZILLA"]If you spent as much time building as you do talking crap you may do something. You rag on everyone and seam to think that you know more.

im not sure who this reply is going out too but im sure its not me! Ive never sucked a "lolipop" [ edited this to be p/g] ever! tongue
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:33 am

No it was not to you. It was for Scott.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:35 am

RXZILLA wrote:
If it's all about playing the game, not running your mouth, why the hell did you just start poop?
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:40 am

cavi_in_kc wrote:
RXZILLA wrote:
If it's all about playing the game, not running your mouth, why the hell did you just start poop?

Your right, why do I even waste my time.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:41 am

hey mike hows your cavi coming lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:28 am

RXZILLA wrote:
If you spent as much time building as you do talking crap you may do something. You rag on everyone and seam to think that you know more.

and everyone is a badass behind a keyboard, if you wanna talk let talk about people who whine because someone didnt come build their poop for them and they couldnt get loud on their own therefore its the persons fault who didnt come build it for them that their score sucked, or maybe someone who takes a sponsorship and then shows up at finals with something else and never returned the gear they should of been using, and lets not forget you being a "kitty kat" after heatwave coming on here asking for an apology from someone for running an hk3000 even though they could of used a rockwood 100 to beat your score.

I dont rag on everyone, i rag on everyone who deserves it, and if you didnt have them fatass cheeks covering your eyes you would see most of the people I rag on are my friends and im just giving them the same hard time they give me and that they EXPECT to hear from me.

Maybe you should quit worrying about me and worry about doing something yourself, your prostock 1001-5000 score didnt beat the stock 0-300 score. All this time you spend trying to bust my balls about poop that you have no concept of should be spent building boxes. Oh wait thats right didnt you say you were getting out of the sport to go into the industry? I guess if thats all I could do I would run too... and I feel sorry for any company you try to rep. Time to go rebuild that glasshouse of yours.

Feel free to continue to put your foot in your mouth, im sure it wont last long from the looks of things.

PS you still left out why you needed to know where I worked, or is that just part of your recent homo stalking of me?
Back to top Go down
Wes Kennard
Wes Kennard

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Lumel, Best back off of Navi. He Is a Very stand up guy. He helps everybody he knows and his sense of humor might be a little dry, but he is just tring to fire people up. He is like a cheerleader with a bad azz van on the way.

I.M.O. I would retract that comment about being a C.O.C.K.S.U.K.R. You really dont know him like that..........Just my 2 cents.......
Back to top Go down
gignmofo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:25 pm

Well...

Scott I know it is not "required" to compete, to post here, but I think it lends more to your credibility. I have argued with zilla before on other forums and I am not saying he is right, but ignorant comments like "homo stalking" do nothing except reinforce a negative stereotype that is encroaching on this sport. And remember this... This is a game... not a sport... this is done for fun. If it isn't fun people will stop. And have you ever noticed... The true "pro's" never talk like this. I am pretty sure I have never heard Alma say "C***S****"

My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:43 pm

gignmofo wrote:
Well...

Scott I know it is not "required" to compete, to post here, but I think it lends more to your credibility. I have argued with zilla before on other forums and I am not saying he is right, but ignorant comments like "homo stalking" do nothing except reinforce a negative stereotype that is encroaching on this sport. And remember this... This is a game... not a sport... this is done for fun. If it isn't fun people will stop. And have you ever noticed... The true "pro's" never talk like this. I am pretty sure I have never heard Alma say "C***S****"

My 2 cents

most people on here that talk crap are just giving people hell nothing serious... it's easier if everyone just lightens up...
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:49 pm

think your right bangin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:04 pm

there's not enough shows to keep me busy, so I get on here and talk smack!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:04 pm

I NEED HELP!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:36 pm

gignmofo wrote:
Well...

My 2 cents
I respect your opinion and agree with it for the most part. But at the end of the day Im not going to change just because I am on a forum, I am me and will be me whether its in person, on the phone, or online. Trust me I know Im not a pro, much less one on the level of alma, I dont even claim to be good at what I do in this hobby and you will never hear me brag regardless of how good a score I put up.
I couldnt agree more about it needs to be more about the fun, just too many people define fun in too many different ways that dont always agree. If it werent for the fun I have with the friends I have found in the sport (which quite honestly are the majority of my best friends) then I would have walked away a long time ago.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:39 pm

Off with his head!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:24 pm

Why are you riding Johns nuts ???
whats your beef Rod ?
you seem like a nice guy in person but i get on here and you seem to have an agenda...
just spitt it out John is a great person why are you back dooring him ?
seems a lil fu@ked up if you ask me... John has nothing but good to say and is allways helpful why the beef...
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:49 am

Trust me I am a good guy and I have no beef with john. The only thing I didn't like is to see someone get help to build a somewhat loud vehicle and only compete in small time shows (just to look like they are the man). Personally I think that's unfair to the small time competitor. Then I happened to have heard a commint made that he has no competition in that other organization. Personally that sounds like somebodys ego got a little too big for their britches. All I was doing was looking out for the small time guy who doesn't come to USAC shows. It just looks bad when someone goes and picks on the little guy at shows and never steps his or her game up. The to hear someone brag that they are the loudest in Ft. Worth that's not kool (when I was doing spl I never bragged about anything. I knew that on any given day I could be beat personally i went out to test that thoery and sometimes it happened and sometimes it didn't but I went looking for competion i didn't sit under the radar just to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:56 am

seemed like Joey was a hired Gun then...
he borrows someone elses Fiesta to knock off John ! ???
oh well.

ill let you know why i have not done Uasci... here it is
a long time ago in a distant land called ( DALLAS TX )
i went to my first competition -
with a single 12" Kicker L7 Solobaric.
a PPi 1.200 mono block
that was it !
no extra anything...
i was placed in a class with guys that had 4 - 18" Solo X's
and 12 amps
20 batterys !!! ???

all because Usaci has some [edited] rule about a window line. ?
i had built a shelf to hide my sub and amp / and the shelf came 1/8th" above the rear side window...
Ummmmmm noone said dude go home we have this [edited] rule and your gonna get [edited]..
they took my 35.oo and grined as i got SMEEEEEEEEEEERED.
well KARMA got them as they NEVER brought there SAD@SS'S
back to DALLAS TX... been what 7yrs now...
oh well go's to show if you [edited] over a good person Karma will kick your teeth out...

did i mention that John Carr is one of those Good Guys ???
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 P1010101

If the USACi format isn't to your liking, there are other orgs that you might like better. This is an open forum, but pleeze do not slam USACi.
This is not a request.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:36 am

RODGREEN wrote:
Trust me I am a good guy and I have no beef with john. The only thing I didn't like is to see someone get help to build a somewhat loud vehicle and only compete in small time shows (just to look like they are the man). Personally I think that's unfair to the small time competitor. Then I happened to have heard a commint made that he has no competition in that other organization. Personally that sounds like somebodys ego got a little too big for their britches. All I was doing was looking out for the small time guy who doesn't come to USAC shows. It just looks bad when someone goes and picks on the little guy at shows and never steps his or her game up. The to hear someone brag that they are the loudest in Ft. Worth that's not kool (when I was doing spl I never bragged about anything. I knew that on any given day I could be beat personally i went out to test that thoery and sometimes it happened and sometimes it didn't but I went looking for competion i didn't sit under the radar just to see what would happen.

First off, Rodney, I have never had any beef with you either, we had a basic box plan give to us from Loren F. by Joey D. last year, three days before the Heatwave and built every little part by ourselves! I was already the loudest in Fort Worth area with my Ford Probe @ 158.8 db because the only one here that was that loud was you(Rodney) and you changed over to SQ. !!!

I would like to know how fast is a guy suppose to get loud??? I went from a 144.6db with a 4 MTX 15's in a SQ bandpass setup to 158.8 db in my Probe then to 162 db in the second year in my van. I would say that is loud enough to say that I am the loudest in Fort Worth, and no bragging was needed, it was commonly known I was the loudest. Chuck and I build and do all the work on the van. This next build is for me and Chuck to go blast that Funky Town beat all over Funky Town!! We will be going to a street beat format(Texas Bass Wars, Street Beat 5, Bassrace) with my carpc in front so I will think that USACI will not have a place for me, unless I leave my radio with my snake in the back!

This next build is really for crazy buttt lows, for moving lots of air! I may not be into the comps as much as some of you guys but I am into lots of low bass!!

Rodney, someone here has to be the loudest in DFW, and if they have to bring in someone's ride from a another state to do it, then I do think I am the loudest in the DFW area!! It doesn't hurt anyone or anybody that I am the loudest now, in DFW, but not the state.(others are louder in Texas)
Back to top Go down
BoominD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BoominD

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:01 pm

I could have just as easyly brought down my VAN and beat John with it and will in the near future. The only reason I didn't was because we wanted to test out our rebuild with the car and it is a little easier to haul. You will see soon enough that The Van can beat John as well with only 2 15's and 1 Audiopipe amp. Later.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:14 pm

I love it!!! I'm the guy to beat cheers cheers cheers

It really doesn't matter to me if a supermod is louder than my van. I will try and remember that when I am driving around Funky Town blasting all the super loud country music or when I'm at the lake cheers cheers

The point is I will be in a ride that is legal to ride around town and still be loud as crunk king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:16 pm

was not SLAMMING USACI merely pointing out how I was WRONGED.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:17 pm

bringing the van out again joey ? will be nice to see you in the lanes man instead of sitting on the sidelines

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dfw bass

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:17 pm

Johncarr wrote:
RODGREEN wrote:

First off, Rodney, I have never had any beef with you either, we had a basic box plan give to us from Loren F. by Joey D. last year, three days before the Heatwave and built every little part by ourselves! I was already the loudest in Fort Worth area with my Ford Probe @ 158.8 db because the only one here that was that loud was you(Rodney) and you changed over to SQ. !!!

I would like to know how fast is a guy suppose to get loud??? I went from a 144.6db with a 4 MTX 15's in a SQ bandpass setup to 158.8 db in my Probe then to 162 db in the second year in my van. I would say that is loud enough to say that I am the loudest in Fort Worth, and no bragging was needed, it was commonly known I was the loudest. Chuck and I build and do all the work on the van. This next build is for me and Chuck to go blast that Funky Town beat all over Funky Town!! We will be going to a street beat format(Texas Bass Wars, Street Beat 5, Bassrace) with my carpc in front so I will think that USACI will not have a place for me, unless I leave my radio with my snake in the back!

This next build is really for crazy buttt lows, for moving lots of air! I may not be into the comps as much as some of you guys but I am into lots of low bass!!

Rodney, someone here has to be the loudest in DFW, and if they have to bring in someone's ride from a another state to do it, then I do think I am the loudest in the DFW area!! It doesn't hurt anyone or anybody that I am the loudest now, in DFW, but not the state.(others are louder in Texas)
So this john Carr is backjohn - Att. John Carr - Page 2 2005795896762195420_rs
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:28 pm

Johncarr wrote:

loud as crunk king

now that is funny.....crunk! can we assume that you are wanting to be as loud as quad......(sorry leonard) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:21 pm

Lord Baccus wrote:
seemed like Joey was a hired Gun then...
he borrows someone elses Fiesta to knock off John ! ???
oh well.

ill let you know why i have not done Uasci... here it is
a long time ago in a distant land called ( DALLAS TX )
i went to my first competition -
with a single 12" Kicker L7 Solobaric.
a PPi 1.200 mono block
that was it !
no extra anything...
i was placed in a class with guys that had 4 - 18" Solo X's
and 12 amps
20 batterys !!! ???

all because Usaci has some [edited] rule about a window line. ?
i had built a shelf to hide my sub and amp / and the shelf came 1/8th" above the rear side window...
Ummmmmm noone said dude go home we have this [edited] rule and your gonna get [edited]..
they took my 35.oo and grined as i got SMEEEEEEEEEEERED.
well KARMA got them as they NEVER brought there SAD@SS'S
back to DALLAS TX... been what 7yrs now...
oh well go's to show if you [edited] over a good person Karma will kick your teeth out...

did i mention that John Carr is one of those Good Guys ???
john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 P1010101

If the USACi format isn't to your liking, there are other orgs that you might like better. This is an open forum, but pleeze do not slam USACi.
This is not a request.

u got beat cause u didn't build to tha rules for the class u wanted to be in how is that usaci fault????

seems like your holding on to some serious resentments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   john - Att. John Carr - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Att. John Carr
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next