Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Vote_lcapNew usaciworldfinals.com website.... Voting_barNew usaciworldfinals.com website.... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Vote_lcapNew usaciworldfinals.com website.... Voting_barNew usaciworldfinals.com website.... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc globe state dollar records quad record build 2010 kyle songs louisiana stereo world crank 80inches contest silence drive finals crzyblondgrl Johncarr chef broken Audiopipe pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

New usaciworldfinals.com website....

Go down 
+7
bumpin s-10
B_lOUD
extremewade
scoupen
Alma Gates
cavi_in_kc
Matt_Sibley
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Empty
PostSubject: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm

I've been working on it for Ralph the last two days or so. We needed an improvement over what was there and I think this one will get the job done since it was kind of short notice. I have found a few bugs since the initial upload and fixes have been sent to Ralph, he will probably have them up and going by the end of the night. Check it out and see what you guys think:

http://www.usaciworldfinals.com

If you find any issues other than the ones listed below please let me know:

1. Floorplan image is not showing because it has not been uploaded(sent to Ralph 5:45PM)

2. Event Schedule-Friday's agenda is not in line with the saturday and sunday agenda's(fix sent to Ralph 5:45pm)

3. No mention of local classes for stereo(added to registration forms page and mentioned on main page, updates sent to Ralph 5:45pm)

Feel free to post other thoughts, comments, or suggestions. I am glad to help support USACi! See everyone at finals!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:53 pm

nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:54 pm

I'm not really a big fan of the solid white/solid black background, but other then that, looks good.

Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:10 am

Well I'm not a professional web designer, but if you saw what was there before you'd know that this is a big improvement, at least the information is legible.

Thanks Tracy! See you at finals!
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:51 am

Looks good - I did see one word that needs changing -" mad" should be "made" in the press release - first paragraph. Sorry - force of habit.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:37 am

Alma Gates wrote:
Looks good - I did see one word that needs changing -" mad" should be "made" in the press release - first paragraph. Sorry - force of habit.

dang school teachers!!

Hi Ma Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
extremewade
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
extremewade

Number of posts : 362
Location : on the line of livingston alabama and dekalb mississippi
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:33 pm

nice job matt.
Back to top Go down
B_lOUD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
B_lOUD

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:36 pm

nice job. What is spl staging?
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:47 pm

Alma Gates wrote:

Thanks! I just copied and pasted from the pdf Ralph sent me. I'll make the changes and send it his way! Hope to see you at finals!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:48 pm

B_lOUD wrote:

SPL staging is where cars line up for the different lanes. They usually put a few classes in each lane with 4 lanes running. Everyone comes through verification then splits off into their respective lanes. The verification and judging area is SPL staging lanes.
Back to top Go down
B_lOUD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
B_lOUD

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:17 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
B_lOUD wrote:

SPL staging is where cars line up for the different lanes. They usually put a few classes in each lane with 4 lanes running. Everyone comes through verification then splits off into their respective lanes. The verification and judging area is SPL staging lanes.
thanks matt
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:24 pm

What is Kooler Cars?
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:35 am

Kooler Kars - Ice chests with engines and wheels...
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:26 am

Might I suggest using frames, set the borders invisible? On the "schedule" , and "Media" pages on my laptop I have to scroll left to right to see the whole page.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:03 pm

Sorry guys thats about all the time I had to throw something together, if Ralph wants, next year if I get the information a couple months ahead of time I will work on something much better. For now it'll have to do though unless someone else would like to volunteer their time. I'm swamped at school and just dont have any more free time.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:27 pm

It looks good man, best I have seen yet, great job man.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:50 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Might I suggest using frames, set the borders invisible? On the "schedule" , and "Media" pages on my laptop I have to scroll left to right to see the whole page.

When you put the thing about invisible borders I was wondering what you meant because all the tables that layout the page were set to stretch to 100% of your browser window so you shouldn't have had to scroll left to right and the borders were also hidden. Obviously Ralph decided to edit some of the stuff I made with Frontpage and somehow or another got the borders back visible and did some outrageous font sizes that appear on the schedule. When it was first uploaded it did not look like that, it was formatted to fit any size monitor...I wonder if Ralph realizes what he did?
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:26 am

I have to scroll side to side on almost all the pages.

Good job Ralphie!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:58 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:

Good job Ralphie!

He could have just asked me to make the changes or additions he wanted. I could have squeezed in a little more time for the HBGIC! Wink See you guys at finals!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:30 am

wow, really neat . Under releases , really kool. Everytning lined up in middle, lol. Wish I could do that on my site,lol. Nice job Ralphie.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:05 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:

Good job Ralphie!

Kiss my hind side buddy! What a Face
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:05 pm

PS. looks great on my computer. Your computers must be defective!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:41 pm

USACI wrote:
PS. looks great on my computer. Your computers must be defective!

But of course
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:00 am

Haha, I have a 32'' widescreen LCD computer monitor and it still makes me scroll??? Oops...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:48 am

HAHAHA, just got off the phone with Best Buy, that new Samsung wide screen pos doesn't show the whole page either. Told them come and get it. I will try one of those 80 inchers and see if thats any better. Hmmm, I wonder if this is a teaser of the new super web-site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New usaciworldfinals.com website....   New usaciworldfinals.com website.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New usaciworldfinals.com website....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: