Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Vote_lcap8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Voting_bar8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Vote_lcap8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Voting_bar8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken stereo build kyle dollar louisiana drive quad 2010 80inches globe Audiopipe silence songs records Johncarr chef finals pics world disc crank crzyblondgrl state record contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-15

8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!   8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 am

"TCA SOUND-OFF CHALLENGE TOUR 2013" - 8 EVENTS

April 6- TCAudio in Benton, AR
April 20- Glisson's Motorsports in Hot Springs, AR
May 4- Music Mart in Little Rock, AR
May 18- Arkansas Car Stereo in Little Rock, AR
June 1- Glisson's Motorsports in Hot Springs, AR
June 22- Music Mart in Little Rock, AR
June 29- Arkansas Car Stereo in Little Rock, AR
July 20- TCAudio in Benton, AR (FINAL SHOW- DP)

ALL USACI EVENTS WITH SQ AND SPL. CASH PRIZES-
BASED ON # OF ENTRIES. CERTIFICATES AND/OR MEDALS.
GRAND PRIZE ($500 ITEM) FOR CONTESTANT IN SQ WITH
HIGHEST ACCRUED POINTS FROM ALL EVENTS! (STREET Q+
ALSO ELIGIBLE)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tcaudio.net
fritosaregood

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!   8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:10 pm

How will it be set up at TCA? I know its a small parking lot.
Back to top Go down
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

PostSubject: Re: 8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!   8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 am

Good question. Both businesses next door are closed on Sat. Granted I still have a small parking lot but we will be placing DEMO cars, my trailer, etc on top of the hill in grassy area. Plan is for SQ cars to park around building and on main street and we will be running a line between my building and next door for SPL cars. They can enter thru the alley way and circle out at the end. Parking for spectators will be limited and depending on how many show, may have to park across the street in Sutherlands/Autozone lot. Additional parking at Walmart "down the hill".

The FINAL show that I will be hosting at my store will more than likely be located off-site just down the street at another parking lot but I do not know for sure nor have the details on that one yet (July 20). There are some other options for the last show but I won't know until we get closer to it. My parking lot and parking situation has always been an issue and a major reason why I have never had a show here. It will not be perfect but I am going to try. The whole intent in ALL of these shows is to promote local business for each and every store. Hard to do that when held off-site at another location (away from the store).

Please call or email if you have any questions. All are invited to attend. Let's make this a big turnout at each and every show. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Chad.Stoulil

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: 8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!   8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:23 am

Todd,

Thanks for doing all you do, I know it's not just you, but you know what I mean.

I remember when I lived down there 2000-2005. It's where I got my start in USACi. There used to be multiple shows every weekend it seemed. Good to see some of them are coming back.

Do the kids still cruise the strip down there on the weekends. Up north it seems they lost interest in that at least 10-12 years ago. I don't know what kids do these days.

Do you ever talk to Alex Diaz anymore or Chris Volpert. I used to live with Alex, and well Chris, I should have bought his Yukon back in the day. Didn't know he was gonna put it up for sale about a month after I bought a brand new truck lol.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!   8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Lets make these shows big people.
Back to top Go down
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

PostSubject: Re: 8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!   8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:06 am

Chad-
Good to hear from you dude. Kids down here really have no clue about in stereo competitions, as there aren't any anymore. That is one of the main reason I have tried to put these shows together. We (as Retailers) have a whole new market of young, fresh faces that I know love music as much as we do, but they have not been exposed to our "sport". I've gotten three other stores involved and have basically agreed to let us host two events at each of their stores. I hope it benefits us all and at the same time helps to build stereo competition.

I hadn't talked to Alex in years but I do keep in touch with Chris. I still have his old install (rear end of Yukon) sitting in my shop for sale. Lol. I tried and tried to get him to compete one more year before taking his truck apart and selling it but it was a no go. He got married, built a house, and has a kid now. Much like the rest of us, no time or money for much else. I try to stay in touch with everyone though. Hope all else is good.

We have managed to get several mfgr's on board as sponsors and I am still working with local business for some support as well. We are doing this series of events on a budget but I want them to be as good as they can for all. I am going to try and take the time to help educate any and all contestants on all aspects of competing and what they can do to become better. I hope it all works out.

Back to top Go down
Alarm2

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!   8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:27 am

I'm preregistered/paid for all 8 shows for the truck and car.. Anyone who would like to preregister, I'm sure Todd would appreciate it. He is putting a lot of effort into these shows. Lets all show up and get it back to where it used to be.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!   8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 TCA SPONSORED SHOWS IN ARKANSAS!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FUTURE EVENTS :: FUTURE EVENTS-
Jump to: