Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
give - I would like to give my apologies  Vote_lcapgive - I would like to give my apologies  Voting_bargive - I would like to give my apologies  Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
give - I would like to give my apologies  Vote_lcapgive - I would like to give my apologies  Voting_bargive - I would like to give my apologies  Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence broken louisiana kyle crank crzyblondgrl contest build Johncarr dollar disc finals quad 2010 globe records songs world chef record stereo pics 80inches drive state Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I would like to give my apologies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-07-11

give - I would like to give my apologies  Empty
PostSubject: I would like to give my apologies    give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 pm

I would like to apologize for not being at Finals this year. I know I was expected to be there but family circumstances kept from going. Craig has a brain tumor and he will be having surgery on the 17th of this month. I know there are some people that got really upset with me because I said I would go but the dr's. appointment was just to long and to much for the both us. I felt bad all weekend but now that it is over I can put all my concentration where it needs to be. It will be a long hard road for us with no income at all for 4 weeks bill collectors better understand yeah right like they care. But I am really sorry about not being at Finals Pro_Mom
Back to top Go down
The Spoiler
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give my apologies    give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Well at the end of the day family is more important..Sorry to hear about this...Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give my apologies    give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 pm

well if someone is upset with you over this.they should be shot.my family comes before anything
sorry to hear the bad news hope everything goes well
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give my apologies    give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:41 pm

yes there was some people that was upset with me but I made the right decision for us. It is going to be the longest day of my life when he is in surgery. And thank you for the well wishes and understanding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give my apologies    give - I would like to give my apologies  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to give my apologies
Page 1 of 1