Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Vote_lcapKinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Voting_barKinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Vote_lcapKinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Voting_barKinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana world finals records dollar drive stereo Audiopipe chef crank build state 2010 songs contest broken pics record kyle silence Johncarr quad crzyblondgrl 80inches disc globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Kinetik batts and Kicker amps

Go down 
+11
taz
HellRzR
Tom
Crash
kasey
emperorjj1
super stock crx
twistedmayhem
aphinney
Twisted Image
Bailey
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 2:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Screw it, its going back in the car!

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan

AuthorMessage
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:44 pm

ive always wondered that... how peeps got stuff at below dealer cost? because im getting them at cost and with shipping its above alot of the number in this thread
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:06 pm

Im glad to see you guys got your batts through other means. Mine that were for sale were new in box, so I wasnt going to take a loss on something I havent even used yet.

I have decided to go ahead and redesign to make them work with what I need. we will see how things go in less then 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:41 pm

i feel you... thats the same reason i still have my old subs... i may never use them again but im not selling both for 50bucks shipped when i paid 250 each new.

hope u get everything all figured out. (btw i was surprised on the weight of the 16v batts....)
Back to top Go down
jason95
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:43 pm

do live in mo were at i live any paciffi i run 4 dd 95 15
Back to top Go down
nothingtooloud
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
nothingtooloud

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm

well this is a brand new post oct 2007 lol
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm

haHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 am

WOW! All this has been gone since 2008 i believe. I am in missouri, in KC to be a little more specific, and can still get batteries if someone needs them
Back to top Go down
jason95
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:17 pm

hay how the fine ass chick from mo im jason with team dd audio and maby sundown audio im wainting do you have bat far sale
Back to top Go down
T Burns
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
T Burns

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 pm

jason95 wrote:
hay how the fine ass chick from mo

Shocked

Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
nothingtooloud
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
nothingtooloud

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm

jason95 pretty sure your an idiot
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 pm

LOL, someone is new around here.....

Im sure she would sell ya some autographed batts though LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinetik batts and Kicker amps   Kinetik batts and Kicker amps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinetik batts and Kicker amps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2