Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Vote_lcapfornicate OFF - Page 3 Voting_barfornicate OFF - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
fornicate OFF - Page 3 Vote_lcapfornicate OFF - Page 3 Voting_barfornicate OFF - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 Audiopipe crzyblondgrl silence louisiana stereo state record Johncarr build songs quad broken globe 80inches chef drive contest crank world disc pics kyle records finals dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

fornicate OFF

Go down 
+9
The_Rowlands
Know My Name And Fear It
rd s10
The Spoiler
UpGradde
chapdawg1971
Alan
oldschool
sanman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

fornicate OFF - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

I VOLUNTEER MY TIME TO COME TO FINALS, AND WORK FOR WHAT A ROOM FOR THE WEEKEND, HAVE AN ACHING BACK ON THE TRIP HOME, SORE FEET FROM STANDING ALL DAY LONG, LACK OF SLEEP.

ALL YOU PUSSY ASS BITCHES THAT DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU GET VERIFIED CAN KISS MY ASS, AND I HOPE SOMETHING SLIDES AND YOU GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU BECAUSE THATS ALL I EVER WANTED TO PREVENT NOW I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT IT.

RALPH SORRY MAN IM NOT PUTTING UP WITHT EH CRYING LITTLE BITCHES KNOWN AS COMPETITORS THAT YOU HAVE ANYMORE.

JENNISA SORRY ALSO I WANTED TO BE THERE FOR YOU AND THE ORG TO HELP, AND DO THE BEST JOB I CAN BUT THATS OBVIOUSELY AN ISSUE WITH SOME PEOPLE WITH ALL THE BITCHING, CRYING, AND PHONE CALLS YOU HAVE RECIEVED.

YOU GUYS NEED A NEW VERIFICATION JUDGE IM DONE WITH IT, AND PELASE DONT CALL EM BCAUSE IT ISNT GOING TO CHANGE
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Hmm, I've wondered to myself would anyone who is in the "verification judge" position or whatever actually rip s hit up like this on public forum? Doubt it, I've NEVER seen stuff like this on any other organization's forum(s). I'm sure issues are handled with a little more reserve and a hell of a lot less name calling. ....and you said its been like this for years? Maybe you're right, it is time to move on.
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 pm

TaylorFade wrote:
P.S. - Chris Baldelli for USACi prez!
I may be the hero that USACi deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

If you want to help make things better:
- Find a member who has contract/patent/law background. We'll start identifying holes and developing a framework for the rules that is more bulletproof and more easily updated. No changes to content or intent, just framework.

- Find a member who has IT background and is willing to write some scripts. A copy of the rules should be on DropBox/GoogleDocs/SkyDrive, accessible to a set of responsible admins. Once a week, the website's server will sync with this file. If a new revision is detected, the affected sections will be copied into an email to the USACi active member email list.

side note: I'd recommend using LaTeX for document production. Sections can be labelled, table of contents will auto-update, and it's relatively simple for anyone with coding experience.

@Chapdawg - Imagine the verification judge as a police officer. He's got a set of laws that are intended to maintain order within the organization. If you do or say something that lends suspicion, expect to get the "license and registration" treatment. If he finds enough to warrant a search, be prepared to disassemble anything that's not sealed in concrete. If you don't comply or something is found to break the law, expect to be hung out to dry... with your name forever infamous and your entry fee a donation (or atleast your class changed). If you're clean, it's fair to complain about the inconvenience and discrimination. At the end of the day, you should still thank the judge for doing a tough job and looking out for the organization.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 am

your car was not totally togather or hidden last year either with it being open if you remember iw alked through the lanes looking at everyones Dung Pile, and i was looking all through your trunk as well as you let me look from the backseats in.

or was you drinking so hard by that time that you forgot man.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 am

Identical-----battery in well. Nothing there now. The pic I posted was from last year. No one looked nor asked me to pull it apart. If someone would've said "can I see?" I would've spent a few and got it to where the well could've been peered into.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 am

Oh, there is a semi loading wall of sorts built behind the enclosure as well as other voids covered with trim panel.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm

and im the same or was the same guy for this year so why the fornicate are your panties in a bunch the only thing i can come up with is something aint right because you and alan are the only ones having heartache with this. I assume alan so much becuase he is having your back.

LOOK i am not the fornicating judge anymore so what the fornicate is your problem now.

competitors like you are the reason im done with this all you want to do is \"Female dog\", moan, and complain about something thats really easy to get over. If you cant not see where wires are going to then you must look, and if that means it would all have to come out then so be it. thats not a personal attack on anyone its juts something that would have to be done point blank.

spin this how you wanna now because thats the deal.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Every time you reply you twist what was originally said jeff. See now you say if i xant see where the wires go. It wasn't about trunk or john. Again... take a minute to reread what was typed.. i asked why you would force one person to disassemble thier setup and not everyone else. You aimply cabt suspect someone is not lagit and make them tear down man. You know this. Abd you assuming abd saying someone is cheating just now is very much as insulting as me questioning if everyone had to move boxes fwd... i cant imagine anyone who would look fwd to coning to finals knowing if they have a question they have to deal with such a lose cannon or worse called a crying pussy..
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Dude, competitors like me? I asked for clarification from the get go. You flew off the handle. Alan expounded on it and it made/makes perfect sense.

People being talked down to by the likes of judges like you are the reason people don't go to finals. The reason there aren't more like me complaining is one, they're probably not on this forum; two, have seen the way others are treated and want no part of it.

People misconstrue things over the interweb--Lost in Translation of sorts, but not with you. It's plain as day the way you feel. You're either off at in defensive mode.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:52 pm

i flew off the handle because i knew what was going on man

lol there it is being talked down to means not kissing your ass or folding for you when you want or need something means you get treated like everyone else. stop calling me a judge you stupid fornicate (see thats talking down to you) im not a judge anymore.

correct im upfront and easy to see there is no hidden meaning with me, and the fact that i dont need or will ever need anything from you or most the people on this forum means I can actually be myself without fear of never being accepted by you or helped by you.

if you are asked to move your Dung Pile at finals and fail to comply but want to argue about it your ass should be automatically moved to supermod, or asked to leave for lack of cooperation. you bought a membership to this org, you are subject to the rules, you should comply, and if you dont want to you need to be removed from it plain and simple.

john it was obviouse i hit a nerve with the "example" i threw out there, and you aint quit bitching about it yet with means its an issue.

PS. see the word example and ask webster what it means
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:14 am

Well see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fornicate OFF   fornicate OFF - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fornicate OFF
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3