Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Vote_lcapproof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Voting_barproof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Vote_lcapproof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Voting_barproof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo state Johncarr quad songs louisiana build dollar globe Audiopipe chef disc 2010 crzyblondgrl contest crank broken drive records 80inches silence record finals world pics kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

proof that i cheated to win my world titles

Go down 
+14
Navi
ShowB
hunterw
rd s10
KickerRex
firespl
Team Tiny "Little Black"
SQYUKON
chrisfish
Alan
TAMU
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
sanman
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

so mr Tamu says he has it and wont prove it.

i find this really funny actually because the only way my sdime wasnt legit is because i dint know about it because i went through that thing with a fine tooth comb before i ever ran it in the lanes.

3 layers of deadning in the entire cab
3/4" mdf between the box and the back wall
all thread throught the box and the back wall tightened in the bed by 3 nuts
mdf panels made to house seperates in the bottom of the doors the entire length of the door
i didnt run a common chamber box either it was chambered all 3 subs had there own

walla and thats it folks

so im waiting TAMU what do you have that wasnt legit or are you just talking Dung Pile like you always do

the skinny reads like this he is mad bacause i didnt let smoker barrow amps in tulsa to beat jimbo well as far as i know you have never done a 163 in that truck so you beating jimbo is like TAMU not wearing knee high sox
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:33 pm

no judge saw that and you know it so stop telling lies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 pm

seen what exactly
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 pm

i see no big deal with bolts holding box in place . on big installs dont ta bolt box down so it dont move for customers ......
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 pm

oh he is still on the allthread lol

i dont know how you could miss it as a judge if you verified my batts it was in your face
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 pm

[img]proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 HPIM0423[/img]
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 pm

pretty beasy to see aint it
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 pm

lol plain as day
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Dung Pile while we arw at it i need to apologize to phatsam for running this against him im omaha and winning the c[img]proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 WorldFinals2007andPicswithViviana00[/img]
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

since pandas werent legal
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 pm

still dont matter per the rules its not legal,no matter what you say or how many old pics you post,plain and simple not legal.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 pm

tamu are you a head judge now
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 pm

you dont look like derose or jaffe and that was the law back then

so what you mean to say is your butt hurt because you cant do a dammm thing about it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:17 pm

the same rules you are using are the same ones that say your wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
i see no big deal with bolts holding box in place . on big installs dont ta bolt box down so it dont move for customers ......

Would it be ok for me to bolt my fwd fire box to the back of the car that way so ut dont slide fwd? Or fall fwd from being tall and skinny?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:29 pm

i used ratchet straps in the trunk on the one i was running to hold everything still
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 pm

sanman wrote:
the same rules you are using are the same ones that say your wrong lol

jeff no matter what you say as stated in the rules your truck was not legal.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 pm

As me and jeffy talked in text. I definitely not agreeing to cheating. If the judges say uts good its good. I just think this and other rules should be revisited and clarified
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:42 pm

point is the judge never saw this and he knows this.he's just trying to make it seem like he showed it to the judge when in fact its not and he knows it.so its still was not legal for any stock class.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:43 pm

hurry and change them befor i finish my s-10...because i planned on bolting it down
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:05 pm

By the way the rules are written it seems like it wouldn't be OK. If it is then it should be accross the board. Someone couldnt bolt a box through the rear panel in a crx or trunk vehicle.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:08 pm

no they could not
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 pm

SO I WALK ON SUCH HIGH WATER THAT NO JUDGES LOOKED AT MY TRUCK

TAMU ARE YOU SAYING I GET SPECIAL TREATMENT OR FAVORTISM

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Were rolling with L&C then werent ya lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:53 pm

NOPE I WAA DONE WITH THEM WHEN I HAD THE SDIME
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:53 pm

i KNOW WHAT TAMU IS GETTING AT WITH THIS HE THINKS DONNY WAS SMOOTHING THINGS OVER FOR ME TO THE POINT THAT I DIDNT GET CHECKED OUT
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:43 pm

tamu can suck my white salty balls on this Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 pm

TAMU wrote:
btw we own 7 legit titles and 6 or 7 unclaimed titles.
I claimed one of mine, but never seen it changed!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

KickerRex wrote:
Team Tiny "Little Black" wrote:
sanman wrote:
i was going to say man you have to be white to have a fat cock to take up airspace through mass

haha

I guess I'll just have to put my left side in. Don't let all the pigment fool ya...

LMAO!!!!
lol! lol!
affraid
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm

sanman wrote:
SO I WALK ON SUCH HIGH WATER THAT NO JUDGES LOOKED AT MY TRUCK

TAMU ARE YOU SAYING I GET SPECIAL TREATMENT OR FAVORTISM

Its because
sanman wrote:
i was going to say man you have to be white to have a fat cock to take up airspace through mass

haha
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:36 pm

why come on a forum and accuse someone of cheating and not get actual proof? makes no sense. unless your starving for attn.

the 1 year of finals i go to which was 09 the person who i think came closest to cheating ( i think it is cheating) was you tamu. when you duct taped all your exterior seals on your crx hatch. when i messed with a buddies crx, we did this testing. and it was a pretty decent gain. but its whatever. i dont care as i no longer compete. lol.

but why call someone out and not tell the facts?? sounds you are just trying to stir the pot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proof that i cheated to win my world titles
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next