Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Vote_lcapmy thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Voting_barmy thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Vote_lcapmy thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Voting_barmy thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad Audiopipe louisiana kyle crzyblondgrl disc finals contest stereo pics state records build Johncarr songs chef crank dollar silence 2010 broken globe 80inches record world drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot

Go down 
+10
rd s10
Stingraysevenout
Moonie
soundbybass
The_Rowlands
Team Tiny "Little Black"
chrisfish
Alan
sanman
TAMU
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SAY THIS ON HERE FOR A WHILE,WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT THE JUDGING THAT WOULD HAVE WENT ON HERE IN TEXAS WHEN 100 DAM PEOPLE AT FINALS LAST YEAR WITH 1 LOCATION WITNESSED A BOMB OF SMOKE COME FROM SOMEONES DASH AFTER THEY RAN,3 JUDGES ALSO SAW THIS BUT NOTHING WAS DONE SO YOU TELL ME WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORRIED ABOUT JUDGING.ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW AND WATCH ME CALL YOU OUT BY NAME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am

I dunno why there would be a fuss about sand filling in the sides of the box and side of the truck if it was or wasn't in fact done.

That area is begind the b-pilliar and below the window line and last time I checked mods in that area are legal.

On the other hand my truck is louder with nothing on the sides or bottom. Other s-10's have the dynamat in these area's. Most people that have it in that area are just copycats though and don't know if it actually helps them or hurts them.

Last edited by kickercrx on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am

Okay my bad. 162. Still got 2+ DB to go. When it counts I haven't seen over a 160, Finals if you didn't get it. And my truck is black not red. So that's not my truck.

Maybe try some Soul Glo on those dry ass curls and slick up the inside of the box as well. Might gain you a .1 or .2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 am

TAMU if he is doing a 162 on 1/3 the power why isn't he running O-600

Last time I check 162 was pretty decent in 0-600.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 am

kickercrx wrote:
TAMU if he is doing a 162 on 1/3 the power why isn't he running O-600

Last time I check 162 was pretty decent in 0-600.

we had another team member running that class -daryal.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 am

i tried to borrow 2 d9s from someone in tulsa but they didnt want to do it,now if i remember corrrectly i pulled 2 amps from my vehical to lend this person in lawton without hesitation one year. the amps we had were protecting.so the numbers could have been better.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 am

TAMU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT ME WITH THE AMPS

I REMEMBER USING ROBS PD2000, BUT NOT SOME MMATS
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 am

sanman wrote:
TAMU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT ME WITH THE AMPS

I REMEMBER USING ROBS PD2000, BUT NOT SOME MMATS

nope used 2 of my mmats i think i still got the video.the pbs didnt do worth a crap.remember you clamped them or do you have selective memory now.hey man why would you say that you didnt borrow 2 of my mmats.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 am

so let me get this right i was at a local show, and had issues and barrowed 2 of your amps

you guys were at world finals getting your ass hanbded to you, and aslked me to barrow amps for a vehicle in one of our teams classes (at finals) and got mad because i said no.

do you have alearning curve here man.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 am

time to stop blaming other people for your failure, and man up to you aint cut out for this
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:27 pm

yea you borrowed mine but i couldnt borrow yours.i see the picture here.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:55 pm

for daryals truck

let me fill you in on somethings

i gave daryal my box to the exact angles to build, and he didnt do that this might be why yall fell short man still not my fault.

lead horse to water, but cant makem drink comes to mind
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Whats it matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:04 pm

easier to blame someone other than yourself
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Team Tiny "Little Black" wrote:
Moon gave up his secrets on the Rex, what you could get from pics. I'm not falling for that. It's gonna cost you bitches to peek inside Tiny. It took 2 years to build it. I be damn if you get anything out of it for free. One competitior got a peek at finals last year and tried Dung Pile he seen AT FINALS, and has been in the game for years. One of the loudest in stock if not the loudest in his eyes, tries Dung Pile out of Tiny. So MB, Tiny is illegal, you might not want to look inside of it at finals this year. But for all that think Tiny is grey or whatever, if you want I'll cut you a deal, blue light special, bring a note pad, a good pen or a few pencils, about 2 hours and $500 and I will teach you how I built Tiny from scratch, pics included. And as an added bonus, $300 more and I got all the notes for BOB, my SB 4 build that was also from scratch that the brotha with a dry curl from Texas claims I bought off of someone.

SO FOR $800 you can get the details of how to get a 164.0 in 601-1800 superstock and a 160? SB 4 build on low power.... cheers

That's a steal....well, that's only for those crying bitches in Texas. I'll even get with Sanman, come down as verify them for the $500. So that $$$ well spent and will finally bring an end to you crying bitches. If $500 minus a plane ticket is worth what an hour out of your time Sanman.

I never give out all my secrets.....just like Tiny has some you dont even know about....so you might think u know everything.....but u dont....
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:51 pm

sanman wrote:
for daryals truck

i gave daryal my box to the exact angles to build, and he didnt do that this might be why yall fell short man still not my fault.

never talked about daryals truck.
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:16 pm

LMAO Alan. Great pic!!!!
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm

sanman wrote:
for daryals truck

Yes you did, but it was to close to finals for a major rebuild. However, my box did get up to a 159.9 at the fry show. IT was a few months to late. Not quite sure how I got in this argument, But carry on. Personally I could care less About Tiny truck.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm

because your boiii tamy throwing out issues and not naming names like a little bleeder
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Moonie wrote:

I never give out all my secrets.....just like Tiny has some you dont even know about....so you might think u know everything.....but u dont....

scratch
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:23 pm

sanman wrote:
because your boiii tamy throwing out issues and not naming names like a little bleeder

ok in lawton OK JEFF SANFORD BORROWED 2 OF MY MMATS,I LENT THEM TO HIM BEFORE I EVEN RAN,LATER IN TULSA AT FINALS WE WERE HAVING AMP PROBLEMS IN BRIANS TRUCK WE WERE ONLY ABLE TO GET A HALF ROLL TO 161.3.I ASK JEFF TO LET US BORROW 2 OF HIS D9s and he said no which is kinda shitty if i would say so myself.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Moonie wrote:

scratch

hey man did you actually think we didnt know moonie built yalls cars lol........
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:29 pm

THE DIFFERANCE FROM A LOCAL SHOW LIKE LAWTON, AND A SHOW LIKE FINALS IS HUGE

ALSO EXPLAIN THERE WAS ABOUT 5 YEARS IN BETWEEN THOSE EVENTS

SMOKWER TRUCK WAS AN ISSUE FOR ME BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE THE WAY YHE WIIRING LOOKED, AND DIDNT NEED MY AMPS GOING UP IN SMOKE
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:43 pm

sanman wrote:
THE DIFFERANCE FROM A LOCAL SHOW LIKE LAWTON, AND A SHOW LIKE FINALS IS HUGE

ALSO EXPLAIN THERE WAS ABOUT 5 YEARS IN BETWEEN THOSE EVENTS

SMOKWER TRUCK WAS AN ISSUE FOR ME BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE THE WAY YHE WIIRING LOOKED, AND DIDNT NEED MY AMPS GOING UP IN SMOKE

dosent matter when i loaned them to you point is i did without any hesitation on my part.second brian dosent use wire he uses buss bars and chris(dbr)was standing right by the truck all weekend.
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:14 pm

TAMU wrote:
Moonie wrote:

scratch

hey man did you actually think we didnt know moonie built yalls cars lol........

Just because a vehicle was at a shop doesn't mean it was built by one person. Who doesn't get help from someone that's in this sport and knows someone who knows someone, etc. Of course I got help from the person who introduced me to sound competition. I give props to everyone that helped me at every show. And I know I don't know everything, but dammit I'm good at what I do know.

Keith, Jimbo, Benny, etc know what kind of work I put in at shows. They see first hand.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:18 pm

actually micheal hughes helped moonie alot with the crx and robert kollar with your truck in case you didnt know.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:42 pm

IM DONE MAN AND I WASNT GOING TO LOAN YALL AMPS AT FINALS IN A CLASS A TEAM MATE WAS IN AS I WOULD EXPECT YOU TO DO EITHER.

BUT THATS WHAT LOYALTY IS
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Hmmmm Well I haven't said this in a while....... I like Pizza....
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Of all the things at last finals a little dirt is the one thing that sticks out?! What about the one run record runs, or the globe with the cut off piece of wood in it so you couldn't use a prop rod or anything in Lane 3 and the lane judge wouldn't let you use a globe from the next lane, or which ever one it was, or any of the other 20 things someone didnt like. Bottom line, there will always be someone who doesn't like the judging. Whether its in one location or two....
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Record runs with no back up score is all i can think of lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot   my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on all the worry on the judging at a remote spot
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next