Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SQ Guidlines Vote_lcapSQ Guidlines Voting_barSQ Guidlines Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state chef stereo quad globe silence crank songs build kyle pics 2010 Johncarr 80inches Audiopipe broken dollar record finals louisiana contest world records drive crzyblondgrl disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SQ Guidlines

Go down 
+9
JLG Entertainment
ShowB
jsketoe
chrisfish
basher8621
TeamTCA
pocket5s
PerformanceTyler
BBGIC
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:53 pm

1X and 2X shows:
SQ will be allowed provided SQ competitors Pre-register. We will offer SQ at all 1X and 2X events only if there are pre registered SQ cars at least 4 days prior to the event date. Within 4 days of there are no pre registrations then it will be at the discretion of the promoter whether or not to hold sq. Without at least 5 confirmed and paid pre-registrations USACI WILL NOT GURANTEE a certified SQ judge at 1X events. USACI will offer certificates or medals at 1X events for SQ instead of trophies. ALL SQ CLASSES at 1X and 2X events will be judged on SQ ONLY. There will be NO INSTALL JUDGING at these events. Classes with install will still be judged using sq scores only and SPL where applicable.

3X and Regionals
ALL 3X and Regional Events MUST have at least one USACI Certified SQ judge on staff and one SQ assistant. There must be one CERTIFIED SQ judge per 15 competitors per day to offer SQ. (30 cars over two days would require one judge and assistant minimum). USACI must be notified of who the judges are and their judging hours at least 5 days prior to the event. This information will be posted on the FRONT PAGE of the USACI web site at least 4 days prior to said event. If these guidelines are not met then the USACI site will reflect that SQ WILL NOT BE JUDGED at the event that fails to comply.

These steps are being taken in order to assure that ALL SQ competitors who are serious about SQ get fair treatment and fair judging at all USACI events. If you are not a USACI member or wish to complain about an event that you did not atttend, do not. We are supporting USACI competitors, retailers, and manufacturers who support USACI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 am

I like it. This is a great step forward to solving the problems that have been on going.
thanks Ralph
Back to top Go down
pocket5s

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-17

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:57 am

Is this effective immediately for all shows remaining in the season?

And how does this affect points qualifications for finals? Assuming promoters never choose to have SQ, even at a 3x event, there is the possibility of being pointless all season.
Back to top Go down

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:51 am

And what if the USACi site continues to only be updated occasionally and randomly with new events?
Back to top Go down
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-15

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:55 am

Please keep in mind that these NEW "guidelines" for SQ will ONLY WORK if every SQ competitor calls in and PRE-REGISTERS for future events. This does not solve the problem of the SQ "judge's pool" that we apparently don't have but it is a step to HELP solve some of the problems. We (all SQ guys) should make it our business to make sure that anyone we know that will be competiting in SQ at any future events makes sure that everyone CALLS in to pre-register at these events to try and avoid any problems. It is NOT our responsibilty as "customers" of a business (USACI) but it is a small inconvience to try and help SAVE what it is left.

The last thing, most important to me, is that ALL promoters of any sanctioned event should treat everyone with respect regardless of format (SQ or SPL) if you want to keep any of us as "customers". If you don't want to promote or even mess with SQ then don't offer it but be polite and professional about whatever the reason may be. I don't think this is too much to ask.
There are still other Orgs out there that also "try" and promote Sound Quality.

This is the last option as I see to it to help save SQ in USACi.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tcaudio.net
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-15

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 am

An accurate and complete schedule of events, updated more often than usual, is solely up to Ralph and whomever updates the website. I'm fairly certain that he understands now the importance of this. Let's just hope it keeps it updated. Once a week should be standard.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tcaudio.net
pocket5s

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-17

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:29 pm

TeamTCA wrote:
An accurate and complete schedule of events, updated more often than usual, is solely up to Ralph and whomever updates the website. I'm fairly certain that he understands now the importance of this. Let's just hope it keeps it updated. Once a week should be standard.

To be a bit fair, it is also up to the promoters to provide correct information, even more so with these new guidelines. My very first event was listed as FE, yet the guy that showed up was told it was SPL only. That isn't USACi's fault, that was the promoter. Second show was listed FE, yet no judging, although that time there was one other guy, in another class. This promoter did tell me that if I came out to another one he would judge it, which is great.

Honestly, I don't even know what a score sheet looks like yet.
Back to top Go down
basher8621
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-16

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks for working with us Ralph. As long as the site is regularly updated and competitors follow what they are being asked to do this is deffenitly a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

basher8621 wrote:
Thanks for working with us Ralph. As long as the site is regularly updated and competitors follow what they are being asked to do this is deffenitly a step in the right direction.
cheers
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 pm

You need to put this in th show guidelines section of the rules...ASAP.
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 pm

I feel this will be a good start for ALL SQ competitors. I will add a pre-registration for every show to my website as well, to help out. See ya'll in the lanes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:02 am

More bad news.. Aa a direct result of all the negative posts here on the forums (despite any political excuse offered later by myself or others) we have lost our head finals judge. He cannot afford to be affiliated with all the drama. I do not blame him. USACI however has just taken yet another step backwards in quest to go forward with SQ.

Ever seen a bird fly into a glass door again and again untill he dies or eventually gives up. I feel his pain now......
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am

ShowB wrote:
I feel this will be a good start for ALL SQ competitors. I will add a pre-registration for every show to my website as well, to help out. See ya'll in the lanes!

Be carefull, they are looking for ANY REASON to pounce. Be sure everything is spelled correct. TEHE LOL ;-)
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:44 am

sam3535 wrote:
And what if the USACi site continues to only be updated occasionally and randomly with new events?

We update what we are given by the promoters. It was updated again today. At least twice a week I make sure it is done.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 am

TeamTCA wrote:
Please keep in mind that these NEW "guidelines" for SQ will ONLY WORK if every SQ competitor calls in and PRE-REGISTERS for future events. This does not solve the problem of the SQ "judge's pool" that we apparently don't have but it is a step to HELP solve some of the problems. We (all SQ guys) should make it our business to make sure that anyone we know that will be competiting in SQ at any future events makes sure that everyone CALLS in to pre-register at these events to try and avoid any problems. It is NOT our responsibilty as "customers" of a business (USACI) but it is a small inconvience to try and help SAVE what it is left.

The last thing, most important to me, is that ALL promoters of any sanctioned event should treat everyone with respect regardless of format (SQ or SPL) if you want to keep any of us as "customers". If you don't want to promote or even mess with SQ then don't offer it but be polite and professional about whatever the reason may be. I don't think this is too much to ask.
There are still other Orgs out there that also "try" and promote Sound Quality.

This is the last option as I see to it to help save SQ in USACi.

I agree for the most part. I think it is a start in the right direction. I think if the competitors do not step up and take part and carry part of the load it will not get to the point it needs to be. As for the last option, not soo much. There are other more extreme options that I am as of this time unwilling to pursue. Keeping them on the back burner so to speak.

Time will tell the story. We have already lost a couple of guys that it appears we just thought we had in the first place. As we get more judges and competitors trained I think we will see some positive changes.
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 am

Wow. A lot of effort here. Hope it is all worth it when it comes time to balance the books.
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm

BBGIC wrote:
sam3535 wrote:

We update what we are given by the promoters. It was updated again today. At least twice a week I make sure it is done.

Show results are equally important. Those haven't been updated since 03/26/2012.
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-09

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:14 am

Easy enough. Event promotion staff should have a contact email or phone number to make preregistering quick and easy. SQ needs a fresh start for sure. I run 3 leagues and see the pros and cons in all of them, this league has a good template to work with (the best of the 3 in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 am

saltybeanbag wrote:
Easy enough. Event promotion staff should have a contact email or phone number to make preregistering quick and easy. SQ needs a fresh start for sure. I run 3 leagues and see the pros and cons in all of them, this league has a good template to work with (the best of the 3 in my opinion).

Thank you. WE have a contacts lsit on the USACI site with phoen numbers, e-mails, and web sites for all the directors. If that does nto work you can call the office and if it is after hours just leave a message. We will make sure it get s to the proper party.
Back to top Go down
SoundoffFocus
SoundoffFocus

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-15

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Ralph, What about regional directors who refuse to do SQ. One in particular refuses to do any SQ at his shows?
What about if you pre-register and are not able to go do to a variety of reasons. Most of the time It is almost spire of the moment to attend.

Tim
Back to top Go down
MAGNATUDE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MAGNATUDE

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-11-08

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am

There's still work that needs to be done .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SQ Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQ Guidlines   SQ Guidlines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SQ Guidlines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: