Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals??????????????/ Vote_lcapfinals??????????????/ Voting_barfinals??????????????/ Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals??????????????/ Vote_lcapfinals??????????????/ Voting_barfinals??????????????/ Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics quad drive crank songs build crzyblondgrl contest record 80inches state kyle globe 2010 Audiopipe disc silence stereo broken Johncarr world finals chef dollar louisiana records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

finals??????????????/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry Jennings
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Terry Jennings

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-05-17

finals??????????????/ Empty
PostSubject: finals??????????????/   finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

what dates so i can put in for time off?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: finals??????????????/   finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finals??????????????/   finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:46 pm

ya know i have been wondering about this, they say thats when and where it is, but they never did an official press release or anything on the site, or even put it on the events list.

no host hotels etc. remember the packers play in indy that weekend, and they have a well trveled fan base, a large majority of the hotels are sold out already or have redicoulously high rates, so i wonder, will we have a host hotel, or just be left in the dark.

so many unanswered questions, not to mention apparently they arent answering there phones right now

you'd think an org as big and bad as usaci would have all this stuff covered at this point, espcially since they have updated other things on the website since letting us know when and where finals is, wouldn't this be an important thing to update?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finals??????????????/   finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:49 pm

i know im always a negative nancy criticizing things like this, so maybe it's just my tiny opinion, but things would be differant if i were in charge
Back to top Go down
Terry Jennings
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Terry Jennings

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: finals??????????????/   finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm

I just need dates please and thank you
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: finals??????????????/   finals??????????????/ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Moe Sabourin
USACi, IASCA and dBDRA Announce Joint Finals at Indiana State Fairgrounds on October 6-7, 2012

The car stereo competition formats of the dB Drag Racing Association (dBDRA), International Autosound Challenge Association (IASCA) and the United States Autosound Competition Interntational (USACi) are joining as partners to produce a joint finals event. The event will be held in the Blue Ribbon Hall at the Indiana State fairgrounds and allow for competitors to compete in multiple formats all under one roof. Indianapolis is within a day’s drive or less for more than 50% of the U.S. population.

"IASCA Worldwide Inc. is very excited to be part of this event and working with dB Drag and USACi" said Moe Sabourin, Director of Operations for IASCA "The event is not about one specific organization; we're all coming together and coordinating this event as a whole, not as three separate orgs. This is a collaborative effort to show industry a unified effort for its benefit, something that Paul Papadeas has been working to realize for more than 15 years. SPL competition will work the same as it did in Daytona in March and we're working on something unique for our sound quality membership across the country."

According to Wayne Harris, President of the dB Drag Racing Association, “The dBDRA is a proud partner in this historic endeavor. From our perspective, everyone will benefit. Co-location allows competitors to participate in multiple formats without incurring the additional traveling expenses associated with attending multiple events. Exhibitors benefit for many of these very same reasons. And the sound-off organizations benefit by sharing many of the costs associated with producing a Finals event. Best of all, bringing everyone together will create a “critical mass”, so to speak. Anytime you bring a large contingent of auto sound enthusiasts together, you are bound to have a good time. I can’t wait!”

"This event is a must see for anyone interested in fully customized cars and their car stereos. Extreme vehicles with walls of woofers and thousands of watts of power go head-to-head to see who really has the loudest car stereo system. This show is professionally orchestrated with live internet broadcast, video displays, light towers, and vendor booths." Harris continued to say.

“For years the 12 volt industry has been clamoring for a joint event to celebrate all that is 12-volt electronics. After many years of separate events by multiple organizations I am proud that USACI is able to become part of the industry’s first ever truly unified finals event. I have the highest hopes that this collaboration will lead to further cooperation and eventually a kind of unification of the organizations for the benefit of the industry as a whole. This is a groundbreaking event and I am excited to see how the industry responds with support both in participation and in promotion of this effort. the 2012 Unified Finals will be an event the defines the industry,” according to Ralph Randall, USACi president.

For more information on exhibiting or sponsorships at the event, please contact one of the organization representatives or the show coordinator.

Show Coordinator – Celise Harris – 512-377-1055
USACi – Ralph Randall – 479-750-0505
IASCA – Moe Sabourin – 386-322-1551
dBDRA – Celise Harris – 512-377-1055
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finals??????????????/   finals??????????????/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finals??????????????/
Page 1 of 1