Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Sponsor Question Vote_lcapSponsor Question Voting_barSponsor Question Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches drive kyle louisiana chef stereo disc state pics finals Johncarr crank dollar globe 2010 quad Audiopipe songs crzyblondgrl build broken record silence world records contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Sponsor Question

Go down 
+31
super stock crx
TAMU
Nick
jkrob21
scionsoloxb
iowan
sanman
cavi_in_kc
PhatSam
basshedz06
Moparbass28
Navi
bumpin s-10
charlesestes
Tim Schaffer
solo1
BLKRUNNER662
johnperdeye
Crash
Klindath
Big Marvin
slumpinhonda
aphinney
Stingraysevenout
mschwitz
kasey
Twisted Image
txcomp
TECH114
memphis_yota
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:38 am

If you are sponsored by a company and fall into the stock setup rules, would you be stock or pro stock?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:44 am

I think pro stock. Stock is for basic consumer, you can't be sponsored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:44 am

What tech said...Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
memphis_yota

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:48 am

Man you guys are quick. I see sponsored people setting records for stock, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 7:16 am

And who are these people that are "Sponsered" There are very few companys that will even sponser a competitor anymore.

I know Kicker, Memphis, JBL, Rockford, Lightning, MMATs, Fusion, American Bass, Incriminator audio

Do NOT have sponsership programs and there are many other companys also. Sponserships have gone away like many other things in this sport.

Many of us spend $10,000 or more on equipment every year

I would make sure you have your facts stright before you call anyone out
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:25 am

i know that feeling i just spent 7 grand and fixing to spend 5 to 10 more.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:48 am

I know MMATS offers an accomidation program for dealers and employees, I would say if someone got the kind of deal we get at the shop for our cars, that would be as close to being sponsored as it gets now a days.

How you been Jeff? When are you coming up this way? Give me a call sometime, I got a few questions to ask you?
Back to top Go down

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:27 am

i would like to know who these sponsored stock guys are, who did you see set WR's, i only know of one is Tim in 0-600 and he is a stand up guy and isnt sponsored. I believe he is on team kicker, but that is differant. Maybe there are some records not updated on there, but it shows all others open. Heck i'd just like to know if there are more records set, just not updated
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:08 am

Let me intervien a little on this subject.... I can honestly say there is only a handful of compeditors in SPL that are fully Sponcered, those days of alot of us is over ....

And i can count on the other hand the Fully Sponcered compditors in SQ that are fully sponcered as well.... So for that new guy Nobody is cheating and setting stock records and is sponcered, we as Usaci compeditors have to much respect to do that.... Besides there is always one of us looking out for those kind of guys... Betweeen all of us on this forum we watch at shows and the chances of someone doing this is pretty low... So im sure you were mistaken in what you saw.... And should probly get on here and appologize for the comment.. You dont know what you can of worms your opening up their ole buddy.... Wink
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:45 pm

If you are team kicker, and on their website with your stats and a picture that to me looks sponsored. How can you be stock in that situation.
Twisted Image I don't know why people like you get defensive when I did not call anyone out, nor did I keep going on. Find better arguments than with me. I simply asked a question. If you have a personal problem with me pm me we can get a resolution.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:01 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Let me intervien a little on this subject.... I can honestly say there is only a handful of compeditors in SPL that are fully Sponcered, those days of alot of us is over ....

And i can count on the other hand the Fully Sponcered compditors in SQ that are fully sponcered as well.... So for that new guy Nobody is cheating and setting stock records and is sponcered, we as Usaci compeditors have to much respect to do that.... Besides there is always one of us looking out for those kind of guys... Betweeen all of us on this forum we watch at shows and the chances of someone doing this is pretty low... So im sure you were mistaken in what you saw.... And should probly get on here and appologize for the comment.. You dont know what you can of worms your opening up their ole buddy.... Wink

I can appreciate your honesty, but your telling me that a team kicker or team maxxsonics( purely made up no reference to anyone, 2 I could think of) does not have an advantage over someone who walks into a store buys his equipment goes home spends an entire weekend installing.

I see "oh we need more people to compete", yet you have people competing year after year in a low stock division. Most people go to a show pull what they think is a good # only to get beat by 10+ decibles. Then see all the team stickers on the car that beat them and think I don't have a chance against a sponsored car. Some like me try to get better, others are I won't waste that money again.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:06 pm

it was how u came about it...he has alot of friends and teamate in stock class that are on team kicker and not on team kicker that have records and are goin for them. when u came at the stock guys that pissed alot of them off..that is the reason...
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:08 pm

dude...i am not sponsored at all..i pay for everything....i do fine...

TEAM KICKER OR MAXXSONICS OR FUNKY PUPS....dude they get no more advantage then u or i goin into a store and say that i am goin to compete what can ya do for me...i will throw a sticker on my car and promote your business....

THAT IS ALL YA GET..dude..call the company up and tell them u are competing and u will get competitor price...

gotta pay to play or dont play at all
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:21 pm

I can understand your frustration with the Team Kicker thing and year after year these guys running this class... I have always interpreted that if you recieve any ANY. kind of discount than your prostock mod or super mod. But over the last 6 years or so that has changed... Everyone just about is getting some sort of discount being through their shop they use.. Or straight from the company.... The rule is not read that way anymore.. Because most Companies offer compeditor pricing to anyone that competes or has competed and has some sort of name in the industry...

Now adays you cant say it gives them an advantage. Why because they took forth the effort to find out how to get the compeditor pricing. I say congrats to them they were tired of competing against the other guys.. They did something about it and didn't have anything handed to them. You could do the same PM me ill get you contact numbers of the company you want to run .. Then you will need to call them and stay on them be a pain in their Gluteus Maximus and finally they will give you a hook up.. All it takes is ambition and drive to save the money and talk to the companies... Like i said ill help and give you numbers.. I however wont be able to say to them hey get this guy a discount i DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE... That usually only comes back to bite me in the asss.. But i will get you contact info....

Hang in their and keep asking questions that is the only way to find things out in this Industry... You'll be okay, once you learn more and get out their more ... You will be able to get these guys riled up in a joking way ... Take care and keep your head up you will be fine.

And Phinney.... Im gonna send you some of my meds!!! lol whatzzzzzzzzzz up.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:38 pm

There's a difference between sponsored and supported, id believe that the team kicker Guys are all supported, they still have to pay for their equipment, but get alot of extra technical support with it
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:44 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
There's a difference between sponsored and supported, id believe that the team kicker Guys are all supported, they still have to pay for their equipment, but get alot of extra technical support with it
Very Happy Grassssiass that is a shortened version of what i meant... LOL And yes there is a huge diff.

I will say that yes i have an advantage with the equiptment but all the road expenses and gas trailor room and all that jive man that shit adds up.. And they probly replaced S H I T with something stupid.. Man i thought we were going to be able to use cuse words as long as we didn't go crazy with it.... fornicate it just bring the BOTS back too then dammit.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:45 pm

okay i can say shit but not F U C K ........... That is prejudice.LOL
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:58 pm

^^ you are TOO much! btw.... NICE to see the squirrel again!
Back to top Go down

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:28 pm

IT not cheating to recieive support. Most all competitors are on a team. Kicker just choses to advertise there team on there website. As do Maxxonics, Sometimes DB drive. So on and so forth.

I can promise you we are not cheaters. If you dont belive me I am sorry. If you would like tell me what equipmetn you run, i will build a box and wire the car accordingly, and beat you with your own equipment. would that make you feel better?
Back to top Go down
Big Marvin
Big Marvin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:03 pm

I've been running a full Memphis system in my truck for 3 years now, and haven't gotten any support at all, not even as much as a "Thank You", but I'm going to stick with it until I see something else that may be of interest to me.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:06 pm

8675309 wrote:
^^ you are TOO much! btw.... NICE to see the squirrel again!

I brought it back for you COCHINA.. Very Happy

And Bruce be easy on the guy. LOL Crazy thing is i dont doubt you could one bit..... You go boy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:09 pm

Or to make it more interesteing. I will build the box for his vehicle, beat him with it and then he can keep the box to see I am a really nice guy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:12 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Or to make it more interesteing. I will build the box for his vehicle, beat him with it and then he can keep the box to see I am a really nice guy

Awwwwwwww shucks, Embarassed Dont let anybody know that Bruce... Wink
Back to top Go down
Klindath
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Klindath

Number of posts : 119

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:31 pm

Squirelly Wrath aka Jimbo. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Yup he is back.. LOL
Back to top Go down

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:13 pm

Easy on the language stingray. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:35 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:

Can i get this deal to? LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:36 pm

i need some of the meds.....send them 4912 mortensen road apt 332 ames iowa ...

whats up bro
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:17 pm

that was right on jimbo
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:23 pm

Bruce you don't even know me, I'm not far behind you now and this is my 1st year. You've been in this how long? Might want to check what you say. Oh and I'm in the same class as you without without a crx. I'll take you up on your challenge. I'll pm you my cell phone # if you like so we can work out the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sponsor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsor Question   Sponsor Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponsor Question
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next