Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
lets kick up a ranking Vote_lcaplets kick up a ranking Voting_barlets kick up a ranking Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
lets kick up a ranking Vote_lcaplets kick up a ranking Voting_barlets kick up a ranking Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl finals songs records kyle broken 2010 build world globe Johncarr crank disc record Audiopipe quad dollar pics state contest stereo louisiana 80inches chef drive silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

lets kick up a ranking

Go down 
+3
jmorri
BillGass
kasey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

lets kick up a ranking Empty
PostSubject: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:27 pm

OK GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GETTING SOME KIND OF RANKING LIKE BOXING ARE NASCAR....ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMPETE IN ONE EVENT TO KEEP YOUR RANK EACH YEAR...IF YOU DONT COMPETE FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR YOU HAVE TO START OVER...JUST AN IDEA I SEE USACI CANT KEEP UP WITH THE STATE RECORDS SO I DOUGHT THEY WOULD KEEP THIS ONE UPDATED...IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE HOW YOU STACK UP AGAINST EVERYONE IN YOU CLASS I THINK IT WOULD BE NEAT.... Idea
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:29 pm

THIS IS OPEN FOR ADJUSTMENT
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:44 pm

Are you saying something like a class leaderboard? That would be much nicer than having to scroll through a pdf file to figure out how you stand.
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:00 pm

BillGass wrote:
Are you saying something like a class leaderboard? That would be much nicer than having to scroll through a pdf file to figure out how you stand.

ya some simple database work and asp pages would allow the extraction of all that data so we could see the top 5 scores, etc... that would be really nice eh?
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:08 pm

Would be very cool to have.

I am sure the technology is available. I may have seen it somewhere before. hmm....
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:12 pm

and competitor profiles would be nice
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:17 pm

there was a site last year but they couldnt keep the usaci page updated so he couldnt keep his site updated and well now it's gone.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:31 pm

Talonesi wrote:
there was a site last year but they couldnt keep the usaci page updated so he couldnt keep his site updated and well now it's gone.

Yeah, Rick Logan did this. I dont know what happend to it.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:08 am

I thought this was all suppose to materialize with the new USACi site that was being built. Has anyone heard any updates on that lately?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:39 am

I think you should take your caps lock off....
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:54 am

this is just a thought and it would be nice to have something else to shoot for like for instance i could be ranked tenth in the whole usa and work at getting higher it would be fun to to have these stats and i know if usaci cant keep the state records updated then they dont need to bother with something else
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 am

this is just a thought and it would be nice to have something else to shoot for like for instance i could be ranked tenth in the whole usa and work at getting higher it would be fun to to have these stats and i know if usaci cant keep the state records updated then they dont need to bother with something else
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:58 am

sorry net is tripping out here its raining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets kick up a ranking   lets kick up a ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets kick up a ranking
Page 1 of 1