Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Vote_lcapAnyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Voting_barAnyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Vote_lcapAnyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Voting_barAnyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana state drive crzyblondgrl records Johncarr build contest world chef kyle globe songs disc 2010 record silence crank broken pics dollar finals quad Audiopipe stereo 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks

Go down 
+6
The_Rowlands
Team Big'Un
Alan
BBGIC
F3M4
ShowB
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Must have passport, in good standing with USACi, all expenses paid - May 26, 2012 - Need 1 or 2 judges.

Please call the USACi Office for more information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Lol, wish I had my passport.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:51 pm

We need to take care of this ASAP! will need to be able to do SQ and SPL......
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:00 pm

How longs it take to get a passport
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:04 pm

It takes between two and three weeks if you get the expedited service.

Cost like $240
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Jeez. I'd say me and Sanman should go. But I know he'd try and steal my tranny.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:12 pm

U can get pasport same day if u have ur flight info, we had to do it not to long ago

All expenses paid but how many 100's or 1000's u putting in my pocket
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:28 pm

I think it would be a good trip
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Oh hell yea it would be fun
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

pic me up a glass roof for my rex while over there.. cant find one over here at all
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Bring me a Honda nsx back too please
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:46 pm

I've got a passport-would this include trip for spouse also???
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:39 pm

japan no spouses alowed Suspect
Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

i have a passport.....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:29 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
japan no spouses alowed Suspect

What's he thinking lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:08 pm

steel your tranny lol haha not me man

i know why they call it bang cock and im not down with the tranny's
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:32 pm

[quote="F3M4"]It takes between two and three weeks if you get the expedited service.

Cost like $240[/quote

I got mine in 3 days. Many services available
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks   Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanting to go JAPAN in a couple of weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: