Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Vote_lcapbandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Voting_barbandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Vote_lcapbandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Voting_barbandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics build Johncarr quad globe disc finals crzyblondgrl chef 80inches records silence dollar stereo state broken kyle Audiopipe world contest drive record crank songs 2010 louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

bandpass or porting a box though the armrest

Go down 
+3
TaylorFade
Alan
abg1277
7 posters
AuthorMessage
abg1277

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-10-31

bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Empty
PostSubject: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:59 am

i have a 98 acura cl i would love to try some thing for fun 2 sundown sa15s in a bandpass or ported box through the armrest in the back seat. have any of you done this and if so how did it work? thinks to all that can help.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:43 am

Bandpass through the arm rest would be decent. I know Taylorfade has done some in his cars.
Back to top Go down
abg1277

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:34 pm

do you know how i can get in touch with him thank you for your help adam 334 703 2277
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:37 am

Good lord. How big is that ski pass? And how big is that trunk? Lol.

A 4th for (2) 15's is gonna be in the neighborhood of 12 cubes? Give or take.

I've done a few bandpass armrest blowthroughs in my Lexus and they were awesome. I also tried the porting through there thing and it was a miserable fail. So, I don't recommend that.

The noteables were (2) HDC310's on ~ 2.5k. That one was 3 cubes net and did 147's. My favorite one was (4) SA8's on an M3 @.5. That one did work. 147's @ 35hz. That one was also right at 3 cubes.

I don't know how big your trunk is, but with a battery and amp back there, those boxes were about all I could fit.
Back to top Go down
abg1277

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:40 am

lol i started doing spl in 1994 but i have never done a bandpass at all will you please give me a hand. i have a orion 2500 it will run at .5 (4) sundown sa 15s d2 (6) jbl 8s d4
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
twentyhurtz

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:59 am

Adam is that what replaced the blazer?
Back to top Go down
abg1277

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:41 pm

no i got a 91 mazda extra cab but i dont know how to do it yet
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:50 pm

I do. Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
abg1277

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

lol your killing me help a country boy out bounce
Back to top Go down
nothingtooloud
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
nothingtooloud

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

this is 2 skar 8's

bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  IMG_0223
Back to top Go down
abg1277

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

wow that looks good!!
Back to top Go down
LEN671

Number of posts : 19
Location : FROM GUAM, BUT IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS FOR TREATMENT FOR MY INJURIES SUFFERED IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN IN 2007.
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:44 pm

That looks like a 6th order. What does it do (number wise)?
Back to top Go down
LEN671

Number of posts : 19
Location : FROM GUAM, BUT IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS FOR TREATMENT FOR MY INJURIES SUFFERED IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN IN 2007.
Registration date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:45 pm

How musical is that box nothingtooloud?
Back to top Go down
nothingtooloud
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
nothingtooloud

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:45 pm

havent had it on a meter yet. its pretty musical but tuned pretty low, think i needed the back chamber bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bandpass or porting a box though the armrest    bandpass or porting a box though the armrest  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bandpass or porting a box though the armrest
Page 1 of 1