Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
When and where is finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 2 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
When and where is finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 2 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records dollar globe world state 2010 Audiopipe stereo crzyblondgrl broken disc record build louisiana silence crank kyle drive contest quad songs Johncarr pics finals 80inches chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

When and where is finals

Go down 
+22
tommytee
AudioAnonymous
taz
F3M4
Alan
DMAN
chrisfish
ShowB
Moonie
sanman
maddog
Terry Brocks
jdlspl
KimboSlice2
george szawan
KickerRex
schrummy
poundstone
johnperdeye
The_Rowlands
Thomas HUFFman
Upzaw2000
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

When and where is finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need to know now so I can decide to buy more equipment or not.

If you can't tell us where at least tell us when, that will at least let me decide.

The purpose of this org is to promote car audio is it not? Right now I have a pocket full of cash and if I knew when finals was I would spend it on car audio, even a usaci supporter at that. So usaci do your sponsor a favor and tell me when finals is so I can go spend money with them and then spend money with you. Is that not how it is suppose to work?

As long as its not the weekend of nov 18th they got my cash, if it is that weekend, well it's going to carbon race wheels for the bike.

7 months out I think you could at least give us an idication.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 pm

yeah not digging dallas or atl.lol arkansas is more central.lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:57 pm

lol wtf atlanta gtfoh

dallas was a total flop when it went there the great state of texas didnt produce anything more than the city of omaha did to be honest
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:38 pm

I thought Omaha was good.
kansas city was tbe best by far
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Terry Brocks
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 am

ShowB wrote:
LOL Ok guys, I have no idea where it is this year or a date cause I WOULD TELL YA!

What I have heard though is: Dallas (Nov), Arkansas (-?- month) and Atlanta (Sept)

Oh PLEASE be Atlanta!!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 am

omaha was ok .... had way more foot traffic ... and competitors,,, then texas ,oklahoma,and louisiana,
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 pm

so is atlana a big audio town or not . if not itll be way small with no vendors again and no foot trafic
Back to top Go down
george szawan
Above Average Contributor
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Back to KC I went as a spectator and saw lots of foot traffic then. Why go to place were people don't come out to see the show
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:35 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
so is atlana a big audio town or not . if not itll be way small with no vendors again and no foot trafic
The Atl is big on sound and rides
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Like Quad would say Vegas Baby sema or ces
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Vegas is a great place. But who wants finals in the winter?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:41 pm

thats the best time nothing else going on
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm

The mountain passes suck in the winter !..suck!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 pm

I liked KC, and Omaha, But I vote Denver or Las Vegas Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Well, no answer to my multiple emails, no one ever answers the phone at the usaci office, although they did change there voice mail from ralph's voice to a female voice sometime in the last week.

Time to buy a set of race wheels for the bike, sorry your missing out on my money RD Audio, as a USACi supporter I wish they could do better for you and you would have got more of my business, but things don't seem to ever change with USACi. Looks like I'm done with USACi since I have no clue when finals will be and time to start focusing on Ironman training. I'll still be doing Midwestspl though because I know when and where there finals is, not to mention it is more competitive over there, 32 more entries in spl at finals last year than usaci in 7 less classes, finals is indoors and free, and wait for it, they pay you money.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 pm

What a great idea.. I do miss St Louis sometimes..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:37 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm

I think the cars who compete should get paid when at a show with a gate fee. who are they paying to see? not an empty parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 am

Finals is every year....you would think it wouldnt be hard to get a spot and start paying on it sooner than later.....but just my thoughts.....im not going to go....i would rather spend my money on NFL games that time of year
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 am

I plan every year for finals being lastt minute.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 am

I definitely feel like the majority of the world finals caliber competitors are from texas, louisiana, and mississippi. To move the damn finals location further from them would just be stupid.

Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am

hey there are a few of us up north too bud.lol and i bet if they announced it sooner and had it up here u could get quite a few db drag and iasca guys to come out to it too
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:07 am

Who wants quiet guys at finals?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 am

Finals was in KS for a long time. Location is not the reason drag competitor don't do USACI. Its cause USACI is un organized...most judges don't even know the rules.. and they don't own special USACI rated 500w amps...
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 am

ouch ^^^^
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 am

Moonie wrote:
Finals is every year....you would think it wouldnt be hard to get a spot and start paying on it sooner than later.....but just my thoughts.....im not going to go....i would rather spend my money on NFL games that time of year
in the cca were looking to do world finals every two years and make deals to bring cars in from oversea's to have true World finals.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:27 am

I think having a "world" finals is dumb. We will never have a true WORLD finals.. not counting the fact over seas cats are completely different than what's available here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:28 am

I finally got a response to my email, I don't know if it was because of this thread, or because they finally got around to it, but anyways, here it is in it's entirety.

"We have three locations and dates on the block. Working all angles as hard as possible to get it tied down. Sorry for the inconvenience but we will let you know the minute we have it official."
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:40 am

Lol, I wonder what "all angles" entails....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When and where is finals
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next