Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» We need the forums back
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

» July 12th sikeston mo
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Pro_Mom

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Vote_lcapgive - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Voting_bargive - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Vote_lcapgive - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Voting_bargive - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1856 registered users
The newest registered user is thiago9199

Our users have posted a total of 222580 messages in 12664 subjects
Keywords
5500 give 2001 score pics robert ssmb8 song globe crzyblondgrl kyle chef drive bass build american disc 2500 eclipse kollar nick SHOW ShowB quad walters focal
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Should I give her one more go.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 am

First topic message reminder :

So I've been one the fence about being done for a few years now and I wonder if I should give her one more go?

Here are my random thoughts

I haven't worked on her for a few years now, 2009 to be exact, other than swapping subs and amps

I always said I wouldn't quit till I get beat at finals, then again why not go out on top rather than be like Brett favre every year

I honestly think watt for watt my truck stacks up towards the top of every s10 that's ever scene the lanes. And by that I have no clue about high power, but ask mark brus what his does on 4k then ask me the same

I heard finals will be in kc or Ar, I can do either one, but no way I can in nov, which is when was told finals will be. Ironman Arizona Is way more important to me than this stuff.

What else

I'd like to go out actually putting up a number, that is easier said than done, sure, IVe done the loudest numbers ever done at finals in 0-600, but what could I do if I actually worked on it

Just for the record, even thoughni claim to have a loud s10, and it is, Kollar, jumbo, sandman, brus, and Danny (midwest spl number) have all been louder than mien the lanes, ohh yeah, and loud and who?

Rowland, don't even reply to this cause ya know I could take ya ( ok that's the only part of this post that is a joke)

And if ya guys need to know 163 flat is my best number ever in the truck, but it doesn't count count because it wasn't in the lanes, so before sandman say it, stfu biotech cause it doesn't count Chad. By the way the score that doesn't count was with 2 d5's

So back to the original question, should this lazy pos give it one mor go?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Moonie wrote:
At First I did take it wrong....but i was glad its out there and yes at one time i didnt have a heater box in....but i fixed that...and for finals you can ask Mike jaffie about why i Didnt go....but I have Been getting ready for IASCA Finals and have leared alot about my car and it helped in the kick a little....i should have a Nice score....But Anyother person would ave said that i would have been pissed off but i have alot of respect for you because you keep it real...and thats why i Kept it real with you....
Same here! I am taking the Dakota to IASCA world finals and coming back with a nice civic my buddy found for me..
.see ya in Cali bounce
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 pm

kool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Crx's should be louder in 0-600 anyway.

I don't doubt bryan will do a great score.

As for SS, I still have 1.5 volts to work with to try to get the score up some before making any other changes.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm

oh ya .....go 1 more year ......
i think this might be my last year also .....kinda want to do a drag car ,,,more fun ta go vrooom vroooom
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 pm

lol he said vroom vroom
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:39 am

Keep going till its not fun anymore
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
oh ya .....go 1 more year ......
i think this might be my last year also .....kinda want to do a drag car ,,,more fun ta go vrooom vroooom

You going to dress in drag and drive your drag car?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 pm

ok why am i always the butt of the gay crap.....
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
ok why am i always the butt of the gay crap.....
I love you because you and Sanman are so close I love you
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:52 pm

FISH JUST MAD BECAUSE I WONT LET HIM BLOW ME LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I give her one more go.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2