Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

Mobile Audio Competitors Organization

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» We need the forums back
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

» July 12th sikeston mo
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Pro_Mom

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
give - Should I give her one more go. Vote_lcapgive - Should I give her one more go. Voting_bargive - Should I give her one more go. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
give - Should I give her one more go. Vote_lcapgive - Should I give her one more go. Voting_bargive - Should I give her one more go. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1856 registered users
The newest registered user is thiago9199

Our users have posted a total of 222580 messages in 12664 subjects
Keywords
drive give chef ShowB kyle pics nick score walters SHOW song eclipse globe american focal 5500 bass 2001 kollar ssmb8 crzyblondgrl 2500 disc build robert quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Should I give her one more go.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

give - Should I give her one more go. Empty
PostSubject: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 am

So I've been one the fence about being done for a few years now and I wonder if I should give her one more go?

Here are my random thoughts

I haven't worked on her for a few years now, 2009 to be exact, other than swapping subs and amps

I always said I wouldn't quit till I get beat at finals, then again why not go out on top rather than be like Brett favre every year

I honestly think watt for watt my truck stacks up towards the top of every s10 that's ever scene the lanes. And by that I have no clue about high power, but ask mark brus what his does on 4k then ask me the same

I heard finals will be in kc or Ar, I can do either one, but no way I can in nov, which is when was told finals will be. Ironman Arizona Is way more important to me than this stuff.

What else

I'd like to go out actually putting up a number, that is easier said than done, sure, IVe done the loudest numbers ever done at finals in 0-600, but what could I do if I actually worked on it

Just for the record, even thoughni claim to have a loud s10, and it is, Kollar, jumbo, sandman, brus, and Danny (midwest spl number) have all been louder than mien the lanes, ohh yeah, and loud and who?

Rowland, don't even reply to this cause ya know I could take ya ( ok that's the only part of this post that is a joke)

And if ya guys need to know 163 flat is my best number ever in the truck, but it doesn't count count because it wasn't in the lanes, so before sandman say it, stfu biotech cause it doesn't count Chad. By the way the score that doesn't count was with 2 d5's

So back to the original question, should this lazy pos give it one mor go?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:42 am

Yes!
Back to top Go down
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 am

DooOO EEET!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am

hell yeah!! might as well go all out!!!! i mean if you are at that point why not put everything you got into it for 1 last run to get it as loud as possible before retiring????
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:31 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 am

if yo got that on 2 why not go to 3 and do a great number
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:50 am

HANG IT UP, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 pm

i can also agree with that but you have to be willing to quit, and im not to sure chad is at that point like us man
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 pm

i agree jeff, you have to be willing to quit. noone can make that choice but yourself.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:23 am

Just my opinion but, I think if you win a world title in Stock 0-6, you should move on. Or you could be like L&C and squat in the same class until you get wind somebody will beat you and then "retire."

And no... I'm not running 0-6 this year.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 pm

its not really squating its called dominance and brilliance

its not really chads fault that yall cant catch up to him

instead ot syaing please mr chad move to the enxt class so i have a chance you should watch and learn from him
Back to top Go down
bojangles
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm

truth ^^^
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm

I dont view stock 0-600 as an elite class and I'm not sure if anyone should.

The mod classes, and the high power stock classes are the elite ones.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:31 pm

F3M4 wrote:
I dont view stock 0-600 as an elite class and I'm not sure if anyone should.

The mod classes, and the high power stock classes are the elite ones.
I have to diasgree. The smaller power classes are the more tougher ones IMO strictly bc you can't just throw more power to it.. It takes alot time and doin work to win in these classes.. When your limited on power you gotta find gains elsewhere.. but u know thats just my .02
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:29 pm

evan has it correct i mean Dung Pile if 0-600 was so easy we would have new winner every year and well we dont
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 pm

The only thing easier in 0-600 Is hooking up amps.

And Jeff has it right, I don't have the quit in me yet,

But I don't much have the get off my ass and get to work aspect anymore, so much more important stuff now with 2 kids etc etc
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:24 am

Do what you want to do... there is a point where you have to ask yourself... how much do you wana devote to it.... if you cant put it all then dont put any is my personal opinion....

Life happens this is supposed to be a hobby... keep it that way and keep it fun and with kids etc you will find a good balance etc and be tons happier than trying to go full force etc.. sit back and remember why you like this to begin with.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:30 am

sombody just needs to step their game up and challenge him.lol
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Or quit running stock and move up to super stock...
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:02 pm

he did superstock too i thought?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:07 pm

yep he ran both classes and won both
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 pm

WELL HE IS NOT THE LOUDEST IN THAT CLASS.....
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:43 pm

crxs alway was thought to be the king of low power classes ...i think chads score was one of the most impressive at finals using a s-10 in 0-600 and got it that loud...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:04 pm

WELL HE IS NOT THE LOUDEST IN THAT CLASS.....

please explain this for me

im pretty sure he is the loudest, and proved it when it counts and thats world finals
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Your right....i dont like compeating for plastic trophies....but u will see a good score when it counts for rings...
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 pm

DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:12 pm

i thought it was funny you was all for finals untill i became the verafication judge, and we had the heater box discussion. I am not in anyway calling you a cheate rin this regaurd but it was funny to not see you at finals especially when you told you that you didnt lose anything by outting that box back in.

if usaci wants to fly me to padre to verify cars im down to ensure its all legit Smile

Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Thats would be fine with me.....i took care of that when you told me that it had to be in...and i told u how much i lost...and we must all be cheating down here.....but you know better cause you verified tiny....but for finals it wasnt nothing to do with u....but see u in Padre...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:25 pm

i was hoping you didnt see that as negative man because if anything it would be more legit to the point noone could say Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

At First I did take it wrong....but i was glad its out there and yes at one time i didnt have a heater box in....but i fixed that...and for finals you can ask Mike jaffie about why i Didnt go....but I have Been getting ready for IASCA Finals and have leared alot about my car and it helped in the kick a little....i should have a Nice score....But Anyother person would ave said that i would have been pissed off but i have alot of respect for you because you keep it real...and thats why i Kept it real with you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I give her one more go.   give - Should I give her one more go. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I give her one more go.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next