Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Vote_lcapSHOW - Jacks Annual December show Voting_barSHOW - Jacks Annual December show Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Vote_lcapSHOW - Jacks Annual December show Voting_barSHOW - Jacks Annual December show Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state crzyblondgrl record pics globe silence contest chef 80inches drive Audiopipe broken stereo dollar finals songs disc Johncarr world quad 2010 records kyle build louisiana crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Jacks Annual December show

Go down 
+4
ShowB
Navi
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Empty
PostSubject: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Dec 11th guys and gals.....

Hopefully some of you can make it out.....

TRIPLE POINT AND B AND K FOOOOOO SHOOOOO
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 pm

bnk they didnt retire it yet????????
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Sweet, Im not working that day Very Happy

But Natalie is performing in the nutcracker that day Sad
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 am

*poke*

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:33 am

TTT
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Looks like its gonna be a small small show guys...WTF ? And due to unforseen circumstances the B and K will not be attenting this show... Sorry to anyone that was planning on it!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm

What do you mean small show. Not going to be a 3X or just not going to have as many people?
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Jimbo doesn't think anyone loves him cause you guys don't come down for his show. Come on guys let's show JIMBO LOTS OF LOVE AND ALL SHOW UP TO HIS SHOW!

Love ya Jimbo
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Looks like its gonna be a small small show guys...WTF ? And due to unforseen circumstances the B and K will not be attenting this show... Sorry to anyone that was planning on it!!!!!!!!

im starting to think the b and k mic is a myth anymore. i was pretty pissed when it wasnt at frys, since i was told presonally my the man that it would be there.

drop several hundred on recones getting ready to hit that mic. for what???!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:41 am

Crx it is a triple point show without a doubt just meaning its cold and not alot of ppl calling about it so thinking gonna be a small turnout..

Daddy sorry brotha you know if i give my word it always comes through.. I personally appologize as it comes to my show every year... But that was part of the unforseen circumstances I didn't find out till last minute that it wont be there ... And yes i do know what you mean about thinking it will be somewhere and prepare and not get a chance..

Good thing is bro i wouldn't of done well on it at frys as we all saw i was having problems and pretty sure the mic wouldn't of liked that one sub that messed up on you so we would have wasted da money anyway ya know....
I will be giving away some not much but some prize money in a couple classes and would love for you two guys to make it out...
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:56 am

I hope to be at your show. Cold and all. It's just that 8+ hour round trip that's going to make it hard to come down there, but I will try.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 am

I'm doing my best, but gotta please the wife around the house first.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:45 pm

I understand guys.... Do what ya can .. I think we may do a furthest traveled trophie but not sure yet...
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 pm

wish i could, one of these days
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:50 pm

joel still owes me two more recones. its like pullin teeth getting recones from him. but thats cool, i found some elswhere. just dont have them yet.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 pm

i need a new car i would love to get down to my bro's show one year to hang with this old fool lmao good luck brother an remeber i still love ya.
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:18 am

I just looked it up. It would be a 400 mile round trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks Annual December show   SHOW - Jacks Annual December show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks Annual December show
Page 1 of 1