Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
BIG TCA THANKS... Vote_lcapBIG TCA THANKS... Voting_barBIG TCA THANKS... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
BIG TCA THANKS... Vote_lcapBIG TCA THANKS... Voting_barBIG TCA THANKS... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals 2010 state world records drive chef record louisiana globe Johncarr pics crzyblondgrl songs Audiopipe silence kyle 80inches quad stereo broken crank build contest disc dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

BIG TCA THANKS...

Go down 
+3
jkrob21
PerformanceTyler
TeamTCA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-15

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Thanks to all of my TCA crew, competitors, friends, and family who helped out, showed up, and supported us ALL. Special thanks to my wife, Shanan, for supporting me and "my other b*tch"... lol Thanks to James Halter for all that you do and especially making sure Steve's car got to the show (even though it was your weekend). Project BabyHauler will be next... It was great to see a few old friends from the past, too. SQ had a great turn-out... could have been better but also could have been a lot worse. Foot traffic was a disappointment but again could have been worse. There were alot of nice cars in the SQ lanes and I always appreciate seeing the guys from Mexico, who never give up. Congrats to all who came, conquered, and placed as well. Your continued support of SQ helps us ALL keep this sport alive. Thanks to USACi for running an organized event and also to the judging staff. Tim, Andrea, Mike, and Joel always do a great job. I sincerely hope that USACI SQ stays around in the future and continues to GROW. I am willing to do anything that I can do to help. I will continue to build and compete in sound quality as long as there is a place for it.

PS- Big CONGRATS go out to John Sketoe, Steve Anderson, John Roberts, David Seal and James Halter....

Back to top Go down
http://www.tcaudio.net
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Thanks bro for the shout out. If it comes down to it I think it might have been Abrams weekend.lol
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 pm

PerformanceTyler wrote:
Thanks bro for the shout out. If it comes down to it I think it might have been Abrams weekend.lol

Yup
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah...it was abram's weekend. Lol

TC,
Brother...you are the man. Going past business and car audio...I am proud to call you a friend. You are a 'force' in the sq lanes. THP for the win. Team TCA for life.
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 pm

. There were alot of nice cars in the SQ lanes and I always appreciate seeing the guys from Mexico, who never give up. Congrats to all who came, conquered, and placed as well. Your continued support of SQ helps us ALL keep this sport alive.

[/quote]

Thanks Tood for your comments to our team

Greetings from Monterrey Nuevo leon MEXICO
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:00 pm

btw...I just recapped the 'adventures' to Scotty...he said it would be his weekend in Daytona if you know who picks up the tab. LOL
Back to top Go down
8675309v2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-15

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:44 pm

I am always ready to learn! But this weekend by far was a major learning experience. I learned how to give out $1’s and tie shows! LOL

PS Glad Team TCA did so well! Thanks guys for letting me be part of the team and allowing me to learn and grow in the sport. Hope to have something back in the lanes next year.

James it was your ride down and back, I am sure it was a blast! Rolling Eyes LOL

Hope to see all of you guys soon.

Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Abram...wouldn't have been the same without you there. You know where to find me if you need me for the next ride.
Back to top Go down
foosman 100
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
foosman 100

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-21

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:56 am

Thanks Todd. A class act as always, and that Camaro sounds great!!!! This year was fun for me, I finally managed to pull off a win, but more importantly, it was just great to hang out and see people that have come to be like family to me. Thats what keeps this sport of ours alive, not the trophies. Hope to see you all in the lanes again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BIG TCA THANKS... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TCA THANKS...   BIG TCA THANKS... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG TCA THANKS...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: