Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Vote_lcapMexico Judges - Next Weekend! Voting_barMexico Judges - Next Weekend! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Vote_lcapMexico Judges - Next Weekend! Voting_barMexico Judges - Next Weekend! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo chef quad 2010 world Johncarr 80inches broken finals drive Audiopipe songs kyle records record build silence dollar disc crzyblondgrl contest globe pics state crank louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:10 pm

We need two judges - one spl or SQ and one car show to fly to Mexico City next weekend.

Our judges were to fly but now that you need a passport they cannot go!

If you drive in you do not need a passport.!

Expenses, Hotels, Food, and a per day salary for anyone who would like to go.

REPLY ASAP> 479-283-9736 - Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Gabe Sanchez
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:52 pm

I speak spanish fluent and have a passport Very Happy
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:20 am

I could go and have the time to do so, but i'm not a certified USACI judge, don't speak spanish, but have a passport ready to go. I did stay at a Holiday inn express though! hehe

PS. I also have my own Term-lab and if you could expedite a judges test, I would take one. I will call tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:23 pm

Spanish is nice but not required.... Call my cell 479-283-9736 if you can go...

And Gabe... You avail?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:34 pm

grrrrrr...Ive been wanting to go for 3 years now but its ALWAYS on the wrong weekend. cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:48 pm

USACI wrote:
Spanish is nice but not required.... Call my cell 479-283-9736 if you can go...

And Gabe... You avail?

I called you. You have a PM.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:07 am

^^^^^^ Ralph i would vouch for this guy to do Car show. Gabe for Spl and Have you called Chris Pate to see if he wants to go?
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:28 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
^^^^^^ Ralph i would vouch for this guy to do Car show. Gabe for Spl and Have you called Chris Pate to see if he wants to go?

Thanks bro. I have done it once before and it's not easy when there are so many nice vehicles. I don't play favorites. No problem in Mexico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:09 pm

Twisted Evil damn gabe heard you couldn't go, was hopin to party with you this next weekend, 84 crx usaci mexico has a huge staff that will help with the number of cars, especially car show cars, its alot of work but the past two years have been awesome- when you figure out when you are getting into mexico hit me up we'll figure out what we need to do- I'll call carlos in mexico and figure out hotel and driver info, so we aren't forgotten. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:01 pm

^^^^^^ I vouch for that NIKKKKA TOO RALPH....
Back to top Go down
84CRX
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
84CRX

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:59 am

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil damn gabe heard you couldn't go, was hopin to party with you this next weekend, 84 crx usaci mexico has a huge staff that will help with the number of cars, especially car show cars, its alot of work but the past two years have been awesome- when you figure out when you are getting into mexico hit me up we'll figure out what we need to do- I'll call carlos in mexico and figure out hotel and driver info, so we aren't forgotten. Twisted Evil

I will be arriving at 3:04pm local time at Benito Juarez International Mexico City. I was told someone would be there to pick me up and take to to the Hotel. I sure hope so. My day is going to start at 3:00am CST Texas. Sorry to say, but I will be in bed early Friday night. I will have a long day Saturday. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!   Mexico Judges - Next Weekend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mexico Judges - Next Weekend!
Page 1 of 1