Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My thanks thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My thanks thread Vote_lcapMy thanks thread Voting_barMy thanks thread Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records drive finals crzyblondgrl chef dollar Audiopipe world silence crank disc Johncarr globe 2010 pics quad state contest songs record broken louisiana 80inches kyle stereo build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My thanks thread

Go down 
+4
twentyhurtz
supadave
chrisfish
F3M4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Every winner has a solid supporting class, mine was quite large, so if I forget anyone, my apologies.

First off, Alan Hall was integral in all stages of my win, from help in designing my box(i didn't use his from last year guys, they are just similar, stop asking me), motivating me to actually put forth the effort to get anything done, and the late night testing marathons, no one has helped me more. He's one of the premiere SPL competitors, and has proven without a doubt that if he is coming in your class, you had better be prepared to take second.

All of Team Redstick.
Starting this team was one of the best decisions I've ever had. We were able to actually come together as a TEAM and make it happen.
Jerry, Granston, Taylor, Nic, Josh, Brock, Nathaniel, Brooky, Henry, Jordan, Matt H. You guys were all a big help.
Jordan, Henry, and Matt, even though you guys couldn't make it to the show, you've provided some of my motivation to actually go to shows throughout the year.
Jerry, you're one of the most generous people I've ever met, and I definitely owe you man.
Granston, even though you bitched out and went to a wedding(WTF? must be some kind of feg....), without you, I wouldn't have been able to get it done.
Nic, Brock and Josh, you guys' help in testing, deadening, and sub swapping are much appreciated. My back was seriously on the verge of giving out Saturday, and without your help, I wouldn't have been able to run.
Josh, the work you've put in on the truck is impressive. A fullsize truck in a stock class losing to a CRX by a tenth in a rerun battle is something to be proud of.
Taylor, you've been a big help, both in motivation and equipment. If I ever need something I know I can always rely on you to find me one at a bargain. You've been integral to my success.
Brooky, we know you're itching to get the championship. Next year will be your time. Keep up the work, and quit going on so many damn cruises.
Also, I'm not quite sure wtf happened, but I think we may have picked up a teammate from Texas(Lets hope he's not an aggie fan) John Chapman, thanks a lot for letting me use those subs, and blow one up for you. Sad

Edd, thanks for trusting me with your amp to test with, It was a huge help man.

Fish for making me worry I wasn't loud enough, and getting shitfacehammered saturday for comical relief.
I know I've left some off, but Thanks again guys. It's a lot of work getting ready for shows like this, and I couldn't do it without you.

Lets hope I'm TRS's first World Champion of many.

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:42 pm

lol! Fish for making me worry I wasn't loud enough, and getting shitfacehammered saturday for comical relief. I know I've left some off, but Thanks again guys.
lol! glad i could help!
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 pm

chrisfish wrote:
lol! Fish for making me worry I wasn't loud enough, and getting shitfacehammered saturday for comical relief. I know I've left some off, but Thanks again guys.
lol! glad i could help!

You're just a carpenter dude.

You gave it your best!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:51 pm

WTF MAN SUPADAVE AN BOJANGLES WAS LEFT OUT THIS PIECE. OK OK I GET IT YOUR RACIEST AGAINST THE SEXY MOFOS THATS COOL I STILL LOVE YA.
BIG PROPS TO YOU WALTER ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP MAN 5DB'S WAS A BIG STEP UP FROM THE CHILLAXIN SHOW BRO GREAT WORK. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THAT HYUNDAI LOUDER NEXT YEAR EVEN IF IT IS A TENTH BRO.
NOT GONNA GO OUT AN SAY I WILL OR I WISH TO BE THERE NEXT YEAR BUT I AM GONNA DAMN WELL TRY TO HAVE MY CAR WEATHER IT BE MY ALTIMA OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR TRUNK NEXT YEAR.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh Dung Pile, I forgot to thank supa for providing me a titty to grab, LOL
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:23 pm

F3M4 wrote:
Oh Dung Pile, I forgot to thank supa for providing me a titty to grab, LOL

yes an you too man yours not quite soft as mine but its all good
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
Above Average Contributor
twentyhurtz

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2008-09-29

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:33 pm

So F3M4, you car is the Hyundai sedan that did 150.0 flat at chillaxin?
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:41 pm

yessir
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm

oh, well if i would have known that i would have said hey. I try to place people at shows with usernames here but it doesn't always happen, so you gained 5db since that show.. wow.. What amp do you have, i saw you had some atomic 12's - IIRC.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 pm

2 ele 15's

At jackson I had an orion 5k

at finals I had two atomic 5ks

but I posted a 155 flat in testing on one d9 prior to getting the two

Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 pm

congrats on the title man!! nice to meet you and your team!! cant wait for next year to do it all again!!Lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 pm

hey man. you showed up and did your best and it worked out. good job. i try to be ther for whoever needs it. thanks for not hating me for being a dick and begging you to work on your car. i do wish we would of had more time to figure out why you only see a few tenths by running that 2nd amp. ether way . you did a good job on your own. when isaw that 55.0 pop off that one amp i was definitly impressed man.
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:00 pm

ah, okay. I was planning to be at the IFO in baton rouge next weekend, but PSI is not doing a good job of returning emails right now, so until they do i won't have my re-cone done, but my new amp should be here today, if not for the sub i would prob be at the two usaci's in baton rouge next weekend.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Alan wrote:
hey man. you showed up and did your best and it worked out. good job. i try to be ther for whoever needs it. thanks for not hating me for being a dick and begging you to work on your car. i do wish we would of had more time to figure out why you only see a few tenths by running that 2nd amp. ether way . you did a good job on your own. when isaw that 55.0 pop off that one amp i was definitly impressed man.

Thanks man, I couldnt have done it without you.

TRUNK BROTHERS FOR LIFE!!

Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:45 pm

twentyhurtz wrote:
ah, okay. I was planning to be at the IFO in baton rouge next weekend, but PSI is not doing a good job of returning emails right now, so until they do i won't have my re-cone done, but my new amp should be here today, if not for the sub i would prob be at the two usaci's in baton rouge next weekend.

It's safe to say I'm done for at least a few months.

Good luck though.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

I had a blast being there and finally getting to put faces to the screen names.....I also liked how everyone helped someone out in some way or another.

All of the Team Redstick guys are great guys to hang around with, I appreciate it. Walter, I'd loan you subs again if you needed it. I wish it would've held up longer for you.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:34 pm

I forgot to mention we had balling shirts too!

Thanks again John, text me when you get a chance 9857053160
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 pm

World freakin champ. Unbelievable. Congrats again, dude. I didn't think that damn car was ever gonna get loud.
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Sure will, all of ya'll were great guys!!
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

TaylorFade wrote:
World freakin champ. Unbelievable. Congrats again, dude. I didn't think that damn car was ever gonna get loud.

My next year goal is a 158.

I shoot for the moon, because even if I miss I'll land among stars.

No homo
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I totally forgot about my main man coleman from AudioTechnix.

You guys should definitely check his stuff out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My thanks thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thanks thread   My thanks thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thanks thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: