Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Finals Info Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Finals Info Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Finals Info Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Finals Info Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Finals Info Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Finals Info Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Finals Info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Finals Info Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Finals Info Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Finals Info Vote_lcapFinals Info Voting_barFinals Info Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals disc crzyblondgrl louisiana quad broken globe 80inches records silence dollar songs drive record stereo contest state pics chef 2010 crank Johncarr build Audiopipe world kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Finals Info

Go down 
+3
jkrob21
Chris's Studio Civic
txcomp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 pm

I just got off of the phone with Jenissa about some stuff for finals. First off, thanks Chris Pate for stepping up and judging the 1 seat Q class. Since it's an exhibition class, the finals judges can continue to judge the cars competing in the sanctioned classes. That class is his baby so whatever he plans to judge with is up to him.

The mod Q will still be single seat and extreme and Super Mod Q will be 2 seat. We will be using judge's choice on music so the best sounding car on real music is going to win. I'm bringing some stuff that I tune to and listen to all the time so I'm familiar with the tracks and placements. I've also found some new stuff that is probably going to get mixed in so those that are familiar with my previous finals disc are only going to be familiar with about 60% of what I'm planning to use. In other words, don't do anything weird as far as tuning and you'll be fine.

Also, most of us are going to be parked in the atrium this year. That's good and bad. The bad is the "most of us" part. Parking out there is going to be first come, first served and no holding spots for teammates since there is a limited amount of room. We're bringing the cars in and putting them in place. If you're going to share something with someone, make sure you enter right before or right after your buddy. As you guys know, I'll work with all of you as best I can but from what I'm hearing about the layout this year, there isn't going to be any room to work or move cars around. Also, the people from the hall are going to be parking you so we don't tear up their carpet so make sure you listen to them and no smoky burnouts on the carpet at the end of the show John. (grin)

Also, it is mandatory that there are large drip pans or plastic down under your cars. In other words, if you car has fluids in it, there can be NO way anything will leak on the carpet of the convention center. If you can't or won't have either plastic or a drip pan, you will be parking in the SPL hall where we were last year. You can put these under your display carpet but it's gotta be under your car.

As you may have seen in some of the other threads, no alarms can be armed. I know this isn't usually a problem for us in SQ but make sure you don't forget. Per Jenissa they are going to be ticketing cars with alarms that go off but I'm not sure how they're going to do that.

1/4 tank of gas max and we're probably going to need to go thru the fire marshal battery drill again. Same as last year.

From what I understand, it's going to be a decent turnout which is a good thing. I'll see ya'll next weekend (as long as the union doesn't get stupid again)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 am

OK, this is for all you guys and gals that want to do one seat Q. All My IASCA/MECA brother and sisters this class is for you guys. We will be using the Focal USACI disc. If you dont have it, it is the same basically as the Focal #2 sq cd.

Last edited by Chris's Studio Civic on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 am

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
ok

LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
TeamTCA
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
TeamTCA

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:13 pm

I know the deal BUT just for everyone else's clarification.... Xtreme will have it's own "Q" class, finally which is TWO SEAT...and now there is ANOTHER open ONE SEAT "Q" class, judged by Mr. Pate. Now I am assuming that this "one seat" class is open to anyone with any type of build, correct???

Back to top Go down
http://www.tcaudio.net
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Since this is an exhibition class, I would assume it is open to anyone who wants to enter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:29 pm

ah....so exhibition mean no 'title' per se...just 'Bragging Rights'.
And I will have you know, Tim, that I don't leave black marks at shows...on carpet. LOL I promise, I'll play nice.
Can I bring a nice industrial rug to put under the car, carpet with rubber back (like cintas uses) to cover the drip issue? the exhaust turns down and residual methanol in the gas will make quick cycle of the visquene (I think...not sure really). And yeah..the hooptie is a Turbo Buick, if it don't leak...the motor is blown up. LOL
Back to top Go down
6APPEAL

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:35 pm

I'm in touch with that leaky Buick motor thing. Very Happy Are you gonna bring me that 6APPEAL tag John? I have a home on the front of a GN with a matching rear tag. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:53 am

jsketoe wrote:
the exhaust turns down and residual methanol in the gas will make quick cycle of the visquene (I think...not sure really). And yeah..the hooptie is a Turbo Buick, if it don't leak...the motor is blown up. LOL

HILLARIOUS.. SAME WAY MY OLD 318 IS ON LEAKING THING...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finals Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Info   Finals Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals Info
Page 1 of 1