Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
single cab amplifier placement Vote_lcapsingle cab amplifier placement Voting_barsingle cab amplifier placement Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
single cab amplifier placement Vote_lcapsingle cab amplifier placement Voting_barsingle cab amplifier placement Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build Johncarr crank records crzyblondgrl broken disc record finals louisiana contest quad state pics drive 80inches songs chef 2010 Audiopipe stereo kyle globe world silence dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

single cab amplifier placement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twentyhurtz
Above Average Contributor
twentyhurtz

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2008-09-29

single cab amplifier placement Empty
PostSubject: single cab amplifier placement   single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 pm

ok, i just looked over the rules, and i read that in a single cab, fullsize truck, the box/sub/amplifiers must remain behind the locked position seat backs.

I also read that in full size trucks that the area behind the seat, and under the seat are designated cargo areas.

I thought that at one time i read in the rules that you can have your amp under the seat as long as it does not protrude forward the seat mounting bolts, but i cannot find or keep overlooking this in the rules. Can someone help clarify.

this is for stock 0-600.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: single cab amplifier placement   single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Amps under the seat is ok! As long as it does not stick out or mess with the operation of the Seat .
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: single cab amplifier placement   single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Well this is what I'm hoping for, just trying to clear up some grey area. Below was copied from the rules, and i know I'm not making it up, I'm pretty sure somewhere or it used to state that amplifiers were allowed under the seat as long as they did not sit forward the front most seat mounting bolts. Although now i cannot find that statement, but i sure hope your right Fish.

2011 USACI SPL Rules

In full size trucks originally equipped with forward facing rear seats, the cargo area will be defined as
being under or behind the rear seat only. In less than full size trucks or trucks with side facing rear seats,
the area behind the “B” pillars will be considered cargo area. In both or either of these cases, the
enclosure or speaker will not be allowed to protrude forward of the “B” pillars nor may the enclosure or
any devices affixed to it protrude above the bottom of the rear or side glass panels.

Exception: In the case of a single cab pickup truck the box, speakers, and amplifiers may extend forward
of the “b” post but must not extend further forward than the rear of the truck seat back. Seat back must
be locked in place and the seat mounting may not be moved to facilitate system installation.

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: single cab amplifier placement   single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Ralph said it a few months ago you could do a search on his posts ..
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: single cab amplifier placement   single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:26 pm

ok will do
Back to top Go down
twentyhurtz
twentyhurtz

PostSubject: Re: single cab amplifier placement   single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

shame on me, one i posted on, ralph didn't comment in it though, i didn't find that one.
https://usaci.forumotion.com/t11214-stock-seat-questiom?highlight=amp+under+seat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: single cab amplifier placement   single cab amplifier placement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

single cab amplifier placement
Page 1 of 1