Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Vote_lcapWhat's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Voting_barWhat's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Vote_lcapWhat's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Voting_barWhat's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive 80inches broken stereo records kyle record dollar crzyblondgrl globe Johncarr Audiopipe silence songs finals 2010 chef louisiana state world crank disc contest pics quad build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Empty
PostSubject: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:22 am

Hey whats up all?????Well did a show with one twelve and did a 143.something in a 4cubic foot box peaking at 46hertz. I was really happy so im get me a new box!!!!!!! Very Happy But i have been working so much i aint had time to do nothing but i just wanted to let yall know that im here and still competing and looking forward to better #'s so yall be good and pray for me as i work overtime to pay for christmas comeing up!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahah lol! Daddy need's some new AUDIO!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:02 am

hi josh i wish u all the best and i know x-mas is coming fast and ill have to save up myself...nice number for one 12 bro my setup is done and ill be ready soon see ya when i see ya
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:06 am

Grats. Useing all cadence still ? Smile Good to hear from ya finally tho after so long. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:28 am

4 cubes sounds kinda big. is the new box a little smaller?
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:33 pm

Talonesi wrote:
4 cubes sounds kinda big. is the new box a little smaller?
Yea i built the box for 2 12's but the dang thing got screwed up so i just put one in so i could compete! It bottomed out so bad but I had to get them #'s!!!!!!!!!LOLThe new box is 4 cubic feet also but with inter changeable port's and a better design so i am thinking im on the right track so far!!!! Very Happy And yes Matt im still using all CADENCE! Nice to hear from you agian! Smile How are you Liz and the Kid's???????Kasey what's up??????Glad to see you got the beast going! Cool How's youre ol'Lady doing with yall's kid on the way???????Well holla at yall later!!!!!Be good and Be LOUD!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:48 pm

hey josh man im doing great dave just fired up my setup and he didnt have a goot bass cd so he played earth wind and fire cd well he had it at a .5ohm load and he had a hard time makeing it clip...which is a good thing...man im hoping to hit 152+ but i really want that 153.5 and above but i just dont know yet...have you see my blazer go look on my thead bro its going to be so loud and i should start winning soon....me and my wife are having a baby bro so we are doing really good...i wish you and you family all the best and glad to see you competing and when i get the chance we still need to meet at one of the comp in texas i dont mind the drive just let me know from time to time which comps your going too and ill see if i can make....
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:35 pm

Liz is great, only 2 months to go till the new one is here. Smile Our current little one is doin great, just sick once. But she over it and bein her self again.LOL

Glad to hear ya back at it and runnin the same stuff. By now I prob would have changed if the funds were there. Just me tho.LMAO Next year around taxes there will be a new setup in our new vehicle. Still lookin for one. Need the soccer mom vehicle.LMAO Wink
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:55 pm

Yeah im just going to work with what i have and see how loud i can get it!!!LOL I would switch but i have to see what i can do with this set up before i go switching gear.Got to get it perfect before all the changes!!!Glad to see youre all doing good!!!!!!! Kasey that's an awesome run man keep it up and dont let anybody rain on youre parade man!!!!This has taken me alot of trail and error but ima get there and soon i hope!!!!! lol! So dont worry about it,this is what we work for!!!!!LOL ahahahahahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:12 pm

thanks josh its been costly but i have dave helping me so its all dave but im still proud of it and ill start doing some real numbers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL   What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up all????? Its been awhile!!!!!!LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: