Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Remember Installs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Remember Installs Vote_lcapRemember Installs Voting_barRemember Installs Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Remember Installs Vote_lcapRemember Installs Voting_barRemember Installs Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank kyle stereo 2010 pics world broken Audiopipe chef Johncarr contest quad songs finals disc build state silence records 80inches crzyblondgrl globe louisiana drive dollar record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Remember Installs

Go down 
+7
supadave
KickerRex
memphis_yota
maddog
poundstone
KimboSlice2
Stubbs
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:43 am

Remember the days of SPL having clean installs? Dont know about me but these days Id like to see it again instead of tape and mat hanging down and fiberglass unsanded on everything and console still just wood etc and liquid nails and drips everywhere... Anyone up for doing a spl ride and taking some time to do a clean install ?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:53 am

Funny you should say this Quad is working on something to bring the sport back up.
he states (The Future Of Car Audio Is It's Past)

TBA
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 am

if i ever got mine where it was where i wanted it # wise and could still win with it looking nice then id do it.lol its kinda hard to make it look nice when u are chasing #'s as most things u do to beautify it lose on the meter or just means Dung Pile i gotta remove or move to get to something if it messes up. there is a reason everything is right there.lol
Back to top Go down
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 pm

funny that you mentioned this subject because i just thought about it the other day. ugly is loud
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:54 pm

I try to make mine look good, but I'm not loud.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
I try to make mine look good, but I'm not loud.
i beg to differ
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Funny you should say this Quad is working on something to bring the sport back up.
he states (The Future Of Car Audio Is It's Past)

TBA

Deff agree with it...
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:27 pm

well if ugly is loud whats my excuse my ride been ugly since day one an i haven't even broke a 50 yet?

although i may have been close once, but thanks to rowlands magical equipment i am well over that goal now..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:35 pm

lol i told ya some one seen the post and wanted them to use .....and hes a team mate also but also a fellow iowan he helps me out alot so gotta return the favors
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 pm

we make all of our spl rides we make look good inside and out
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 pm

poundstone wrote:
if i ever got mine where it was where i wanted it # wise and could still win with it looking nice then id do it.lol its kinda hard to make it look nice when u are chasing #'s as most things u do to beautify it lose on the meter or just means Dung Pile i gotta remove or move to get to something if it messes up. there is a reason everything is right there.lol

if mine was pretty, i wouldnt be so willing to yank it out and get louder. in 09 i went through 4 different set ups in 2 different cars and didnt get a 160 until my 5th try. now if all that was pretty, i bet i wouldnt be doing 160.

customer's/consumers Dung Pile is pretty. the installer that made the consumer's Dung Pile pretty. his Dung Pile is not. im not saying anyone who installs does a crap job on their own Dung Pile, but most of them do.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Kumars is loud amd very nice lookin
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 pm

I work hard in making every one of my installs look good for finals-during the year, different story, due to takng everything in and out a dozen times.

I cannot make my friends rides look good though, strictly up to them if they want to put in the work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember Installs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Installs   Remember Installs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Installs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: