Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Vote_lcapQuad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Voting_barQuad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Vote_lcapQuad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Voting_barQuad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar 80inches quad Johncarr kyle state pics stereo Audiopipe louisiana contest crank crzyblondgrl records songs build broken globe chef disc record finals world silence 2010 drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola

Go down 
+5
chrisfish
taz
Stingraysevenout
sanman
KimboSlice2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Empty
PostSubject: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:44 pm

did i just see erkle doing tricks on a bike
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:06 pm

lol that was that boy QAUD ... he had qaud tires on that thing and quad pegs
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 pm

and a quad wood seat
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 pm

well lets just say he can ride a bike better than i , but then again i stoped when i learned to drive , many years and pounds ago............so if thats what you like congrates ... but DAMN you got your assss handed to you man. that guy was just way smoother than you , didnt see you try that flip on the ramp , and what no helmit big enough ? you should have worn one to teach the younger kids its the right thing to do.....just my two cents , not trying to start a quad bash.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 pm

i did like the superman thing....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:41 pm

man taz people make more money a year riding bikes at the age of 40 than you and me put togather

also that other guy is a legend in the sport

i grew up doing this flat land freestyle, and riding bmx so the passion i know

quad gets props from me on this
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 pm

that fuker got my props too... Was funny but that fool did a CHERRYPICKER now that was oldschool right there... i liked it
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:39 pm

remember when we were kids that was all there was to do was ride/jump/do tricks . now its ps3/xbox/cell phones/computers , kids are getting lazy/phate/disrespectfull . we would ride all day , town to town . now they wont ride to the store or school.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 pm

what bike did you ride and what could you only dream about/ or steal .
i was the poor kid that built all of his own bikes , picked up the ones that the other kids threw away , used the parts i liked and made sht work , and when we raced their expensive sht wasnt any better than my frankenstien crap . when i was able to save enough to buy my first new bike it was a rampr , one week later it got stolen....but by then i was learning to drive and lost the passion for rideing around when i could drive around (my moms ford comet that i did the same thing , fat tires,crager five spokes , pioneer 6x9s laying in back window , 8 track under dash with boostr/eq

Last edited by taz on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 pm

1983 schwinn predator
Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Images-2
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm

i road a diamind back california pro

and a redline

had a few gt's as well
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:28 pm

I had a mike Dominguez pro orange with white mags and tires damn that was a long time ago still remember riding halfpipes also anybody remember the movie RAD??? There's ur old school folks
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm

sanman wrote:
i road a diamind back california pro

and a redline

had a few gt's as well

you must have lived on the good side of the tracks......
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:17 pm

remember when those composite wheels came out , they said you will never bend these like you do the spokes.... bullsht , so then someone in the neighborhood said put them in the freezer over night they will straighten out .... never seen that work , just pissed off mom for wasting food.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 pm

sanman wrote:
man taz people make more money a year riding bikes at the age of 40 than you and me put togather

You know it !!! the last time quad got to ride with Fiola besides last year show was at Mobile schwinn 20 years ago it's the movie Rad 25th anv and there filming a documentry about it and theres talk of a remake Rad 2
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 pm

taz wrote:
well lets just say he can ride a bike better than i , but then again i stoped when i learned to drive , many years and pounds ago............so if thats what you like congrates ... but DAMN you got your assss handed to you man. that guy was just way smoother than you , didnt see you try that flip on the ramp , and what no helmit big enough ? you should have worn one to teach the younger kids its the right thing to do.....just my two cents , not trying to start a quad bash.
P.S. Quad was not riding ramps just flatland no need for a helmet for that, one of these modern day pros rode the whole show no brain bucket hitting 15 ft airs back flips etc now that was bad for the kids to see.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 pm

sanman wrote:

sure do get last place in the x games or dew tour and thats $10k+ for 3 days play get top 3 and thats $40k+ not counting what your sponsors pay out.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:50 am

i had a diomand back, then a dyno air. who is old enough to remember the movie 'Rad' ?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 am

I don't see any comparison between the 2
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:13 pm

I remember rad hell I have it on vhs somewhere and for some damn reason that Send me an Angel song stuck in my head
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 pm

tigerh4rf wrote:
I remember rad hell I have it on vhs somewhere and for some damn reason that Send me an Angel song stuck in my head

me too...love it!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 pm

it got me into riding bikes lol
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
tigerh4rf wrote:

me too...love it!!!!!!!!11

What a fagggggggggggggggg cheers

send me a angel. right nowwwwwww ...NOw its gonna be stuck in my head assssholes
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:49 pm

a$$ sliding...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 pm

any one remember the movie RAD

there was some skateboarding movie too, can't remember the name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:01 pm

ohh ya thrasin, duh
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm

ok so i dont know where i was when that movie came out , but i just watched it on youtube , it was pretty cool. what year did it come out ? . 10 parts , work is kinda slow so figured what the hell..
Back to top Go down
tigerh4rf
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tigerh4rf

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 pm

TAZ. RAD came out in 1986 and pretty much kicked off the freestyle craze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola   Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad Vs Legend Eddie Fiola
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next