Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build contest broken dollar silence songs stereo world quad Audiopipe finals chef drive state kyle pics crank disc crzyblondgrl Johncarr louisiana records 2010 globe 80inches record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What car and system you running in intro sq?

Go down 
+10
Chris's Studio Civic
Alarm God
Stingraysevenout
Stubbs
OnYrMrk
tijuana_no
jkrob21
jsketoe
Cablguy
AceFrealy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

2009 mitsubishi eclipse GS
alpine 9886
alpine f6
alpine m12
type x12
type x 5 1/4 pro
type x 6 1/2 ref
if this is the right class.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tx_flip

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Geez, peeps need to relax a bit. Remember SQ is all about, the tune, the application, efficiency, and presentation....

...and expensive equipment, who you know, who you are, and just plain out intimidation. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 am

Main issue w the whole deal is in the rules . 1st line it says "1st time competitors"... last lines read "may only compete in 1 wf before moving up"... ETHICS.....

By the way Lou, Im aiming to blow your ass out the water once I get my suspension fixed... You got me by 7pts at showdown with my main ride. Brough my backup to ATX and knew I didnt have a chance but still got 3rd... You have been to finals before and I like the competition... Im not mad but dont like the ethics that are going on but you have given me a benchmark of someone to aim to knock off in this class... YOUR IN MY SIGHTS Im bringing everything I HAVE from now on and will beat you... I WILL....
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 am

Unless you end up in a higher class at finals that is likely to never happen.......but please continue with your bravado.........I do not want to break your concentration....LOL!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 am

But Heck.....when you get that 61 impala done....you can come play with us big boys........LOL!
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am

Too be honest I thought you had me when I heard you blew a 150 something in SPL but I do forget sometimes this is SQ and well.... I was stoked when I saw my truck blow a 130.6 db in honesty.

Maybe one day I can listen to your truck and give you SQ pointers and get you the 8 pts to beat me, LOL. Oh, snap me give SQ pointers?! LMAO

Man, all this time entering my truck at shows was all to have fun and knock off the rust. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD WIN, it is my kid hauler for god sake (Rob laughed at me for having Disney Princess Sing-a-Long DVD playing before jumping in my truck). This is more fun then I expected. You better bring other Princess songs because Mulan is kicking ass!!! Maybe I should put Kung-fu Panda in next time to up the stakes.

You let me know when you want to run with the big boys so I can finish my real SQ car and finally do what I really bought the truck for, tow my sq car with it. ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 am

I hope your taking all this trash talkin' in fun because that is what all I am really, an ass that likes to have fun.

Lets face it, all those WF and trophies isn't because of me. I just lucked out that my best friend is Chris Pate. If it wasn't for me he would have 2 more WF championship to his name (batteries...azn talk....). Send all credits to him and leave the champagne for me. LOL
Back to top Go down
SQYUKON

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am

Me wuv you wong time Chris and Lou. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 pm

just having some fun talking some smack.. damn yall dont need to take me so seriously yet... Im not the kind of guy to talk a whole lota schit... if I dont like you I will go up and knock the hell out of ya. Just how I roll.

Chris. Expect me to be there hopefully next year, Might not be a center drive but I got some things in the works.. And yall do good work bro.

Lou, I deff wana listen to yours when we get a chance.. and I know most my issues on both of mine but will deff take others constructive critisim... Yeah I have an issue the ethics of yall being in my class, but I honestly like having some good competition and I have to say your good competition.. I dont wana breeze through a class and dont wana be the only 1 at finals.

Were all here to have fun and thats what Im doing... Yall dont exactly know me and yeah I have a weird sense of humor and like to have fun and play a few pranks... Hell we all like talking a lil schit here and there. Im here to have some fun damit...
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Your alright budddddddy........Lets Get the most cars a finals in the last Decade!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
firespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
firespl

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 pm

I will be there beeeches - and I too wuv u wong time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:10 am

Lets get a good turnout at finals guys and have some freaking fun... damnit...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Watch out for this guy im telling you da mikkkkka is a VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!! I knew when i spent the weekend float with your crazy ass i knew uhhhhhhhohhhhhhh someone more mental than me and the whole chewing a full beer can and drinking it.... I about S H I T BRO.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Damn sure was a good time bro.... But your crazy man.. These guys will give you advise as well bro.. if they do take it to the bank....
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Watch out for this guy im telling you da mikkkkka is a VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!! I knew when i spent the weekend float with your crazy ass i knew uhhhhhhhohhhhhhh someone more mental than me and the whole chewing a full beer can and drinking it.... I about S H I T BRO.....LOL

Hey man Im just that crazy..... Take a bite outa that Dung Pile.....
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:03 pm

haha. "schit" was replaced with dung pile... thats freakign hillarious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What car and system you running in intro sq?   What car and system you running in intro sq? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What car and system you running in intro sq?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2