Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Vote_lcap all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Voting_bar all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
 all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Vote_lcap all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Voting_bar all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc crank drive stereo dollar songs chef record globe state louisiana pics broken quad silence crzyblondgrl Johncarr kyle 2010 Audiopipe world records finals build contest 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????

Go down 
+4
roger1978
KickerRex
chrisfish
stevew007
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-06-22

all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Empty
PostSubject: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 pm

so i talked with ralph and he told me all crxs are in mod because of no factory backseat.is this true???
because my current vehicle has no factory back seat and he says im in mod because it's cargo space.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 pm

No. Crx's in the us come factory with no back seat!
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 pm

scratch its always something...
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:25 pm

chrisfish wrote:
No. Crx's in the us come factory with no back seat!

well he told me that crx's are in mod because of no factory back seat!
he also said that ALL vehicles that have no factory back seat's are in mod.
so i dont know what to think now the owner of usaci dont even know whats going on!

does anyone have a rule book that i can talk too?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm

call ShowB.. she is my hero

Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 pm

KickerRex wrote:
scratch its always something...

i just want to get it right before i start building! thats all
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm

KickerRex wrote:
call ShowB.. she is my hero

can you send me the info please?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:34 pm

281-485-0000
i think the crx in mod is bs.. never ever ever heard that..
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Under that rule s10's would have to run mod
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:38 pm

KickerRex wrote:
281-485-0000

well that is why im still trying to figure this out. because it makes no sense.LOL

oh and thanx
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:39 pm

no problem man.. hope u figure it out
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

KickerRex wrote:
no problem man.. hope u figure it out
yeah me too im trying to build for the 22nd show. i would love to run in stock class but will build mod if need be
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:58 pm

build stock... it's gonna be stock man..
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:06 pm

KickerRex wrote:
build stock... it's gonna be stock man..

AAAAHHHHHH you didnt read my post! lol i dont have a crx but another vehicle came with out stock back seat.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:12 pm

to me its the same thing.. the worst thing u should have to build for is super stock..
Back to top Go down
roger1978
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
roger1978

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 pm

so is my truck mod it did not come with a back seat either Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:37 am

My cell number is 281-513-2528 you can reach me anytime for questions

SUMMARY OF RULES:
(if any questions refer to my number - gonna try to make this quick I got a show to get to)

CRX are in the stock class, stock class rules state factory condition with no modifications.

MOD class is factory conditions with some modification, (example: box goes above the windowline, removal of back seats and so on)

NO MODIFICATION CAN GO IN FRONT OF THE B PILLAR!

If you have a questions that isn't very clear or you need it cleared up please call me (Jaffe, Don or Darville even) before you build so you don't throw yourself in something you can't fix Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 am

KickerRex wrote:
281-485-0000

Write down my cell, I don't ever go in the shop anymore so that number isn't a good number to reach me unless you want to talk to my hubby Smile
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 am

ShowB wrote:
My cell number is 281-513-2528 you can reach me anytime for questions

SUMMARY OF RULES:
(if any questions refer to my number - gonna try to make this quick I got a show to get to)

CRX are in the stock class, stock class rules state factory condition with no modifications.

MOD class is factory conditions with some modification, (example: box goes above the windowline, removal of back seats and so on)

NO MODIFICATION CAN GO IN FRONT OF THE B PILLAR!

If you have a questions that isn't very clear or you need it cleared up please call me (Jaffe, Don or Darville even) before you build so you don't throw yourself in something you can't fix Shocked

well thats clear as day to me. thank you very much
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 am

jenissa for president!!!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Crxs are in stock as long as its under the window line
Back to top Go down
mbrooky
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mbrooky

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:57 pm

isn't this what a "stock" crx cargo area looks like:

all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? 2184d1173638718-688c_3

so how is a gutted crx with a box under the window line right behind the bpillar "stock"
and i agree with the s10 comment too...they should not be considered "stock" as well....stock cars should be behind the c pillar/backseat imo
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:01 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Eh whatever ya do whatever they change !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same ole guys will STILL WIN............ except it

As far as why ralph said his would be mod we must be missing something he said like a crx . Regardless if it did or didn't come with seats or panels or whatever . There had to be a reason unless he was just messin with ya hmmmmm got me curious fo sho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????    all crx's in mod because of no back seat????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all crx's in mod because of no back seat?????
Page 1 of 1