Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Vote_lcapTEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Voting_barTEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Vote_lcapTEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Voting_barTEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad records Johncarr 80inches world disc contest finals chef globe 2010 state crzyblondgrl build louisiana kyle dollar drive songs record crank broken Audiopipe stereo pics silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma

Go down 
+26
firespl
taz
Mark Brus
coolerman
KickerRex
hunterw
george szawan
Team Big'Un
rd s10
DMAN
bruce-bruce
The_Rowlands
mrbashful210
supadave
greg G
johnperdeye
Navi
dbdaddy
sanman
poundstone
RXZILLA
2loudcrew
scionsoloxb
Moonie
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well guys its like this the team is still around cept most of the members are now retired and or just taking a break........ We had 20 members at one time now still apart of it but well not active...

Our active members were 4 as of finals 2010

Jimbo
joe labato
dave (supra)
Kenny Yota
Jeff Sanford (other sanford)

Now after some powwows with some of the founding members i have said i want to revamp the team and i want to change it up a little this time ... We want an ELITE group of guys to head up the team these guys will be our new active member list AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND FINALS. thus the point of revamping team and others are still apart of team but on the sidelines and will be at shows here and there to show their support as always..

We also have two goals in mind WIN and most of all to try to bring some fun back to FINALS and to the sport in general to maybe show some of the guys that have retired that it is still infact fun and maybe just maybe bring a few out of retirement from our team or from other teams.. We already have Bruce coming out of retirement to be apart of the team as well as Mark Brus and John Perdeye so we are already on a great start at bringing some back to the sport ... That is our other goal in mind and shittt we are meeting goals already and we havent even gotten started....

We will also have one of the most ELITE guys on the SQ side of the hall we have picked up Chris Pate one of my best friends and he as u all know is a Multiple organization World Champion and has built COUNTLESS amounts of world champion vehicles in his career in SQ . We also picked up his brother Adam Pate another multiple world Champion and personal friend Mike Johnson is finally getting in gear and gonna do us proud as well and he is done with going OVERSEAS for now and ready to take his career to the NEXT level as well .

SO NOW THE OFFICIAL LINUP IS

Jimbo (WC)
Dman (WC)
Joe L (WC)
Big Uns (WC)
Kenny memphisyota(WC)
Supra
Jeff Sanford ( other sanford lol)
Bruce mfbruce (WC)
Sanman (honorary so someone please piss him off)(WC)
Rowland (WC)
John P
Mark (Taz) (WC)
Mark Brus (WC)
Craig Hutchinson...
Ryan M (WC) honorary and retired

THAT YOU MOTHA FUKKKKKIN STARTING LINEUP SO GET FKNN USED TO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WE ARE OFFICIALLY CAPPED ON THE SPL SIDE OF THINGS

SQ Driven Elite

Chris Pate (multi org awarded civic one seater) World Champion
Mike Johnson ( Yukon)
Nene (Tacoma)
Adam Pate(Suburban)World Champion
Lou L ( Lexus)World Champion
Big uns (camero)

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 am

Jeff s right
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

if you woop my ass rowland then yes it will be me
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 pm

i'll blow up the doll ............................................................................... as soon as one ofs ya blow up me lmao
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 pm

nice sig^^^^^ HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 am

I think Jimbo has the doll from navi's mom
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 am

sanman wrote:
if you woop my ass rowland then yes it will be me
only if ya slip on them pink panties baby
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:40 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
nice sig^^^^^ HAHAHAHA

You like that
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 pm

hehe did someone say something about pink panties on jeffy??????????????????????? Sink da pink!!!1
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm

AND WE ARE OFFICIALLY CAPPED AND READY FOR FINALS

Back to top Go down
greg G
greg G

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:48 pm

yes sir we gone do it big TEAM DB DRIVEN ELITE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Shirts should be done sometime soon then ill get them in da mail... And mark and mark welcome aboard and i already ordered your shirts as well i just waited a couple days to announce to make you guys sweat it .LOL

And Greg i was up till freakin 3 looking for a few things and well NO DAMN LUCK........ Depressed me so i went to sleep lol
Back to top Go down
greg G
greg G

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm

i got 1 look at your phone hommie
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 am

3 iowa boys ..hells ya
Back to top Go down
Mark Brus
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Brus

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:56 am

Dam Jimbo I'm glad I didnt send that nasty PM I had written up. Something like team drivens just a bunch bla bla bla and jimbo can go bla bla bla himself. Jk It's an honor to be considered part of the ELITE. I'm ready to go crazy this year, gonna be a blast.
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:52 am

Thanks guys , i hope i have the DRIVE to build something new this year , not everyone is DRIVEN to do what we do , to build like we do and then DRIVE all over hell , thats alot of DRIVING heavy ass trucks/vans/cars . and for all those other teams , 13 will be very unlucky this year .

Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:39 pm

cheers WE LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Any of are new teammates that would like the user name and password to the team photobucket account PM me, please respect the photos of past teammates. Feel free to set up a file in your name.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Darren text me that info when you get time.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:50 pm

if you offend easy stay out of the groupie section Smile
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:28 pm

so can someone make that TEAM DB DRIVEN elite flash in orange?
i am not so good with that sht , flashing of course
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 pm

TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 DBdriven2
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 pm

someone needs to add Elite to that fkn puk LOL
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm not sure, wish I could remember who even made those! Think it was Rick Logan.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:12 pm

It was Rick logan
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

I will email him
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:08 am

YUP rick is still on the orginal driven team just another damn RETIRED FUKER...LOL
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:03 am

So what's up with the db driven website does it still exist?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

I think so but i haven't been on in like 2 years.....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Im announcing our SQ side of the team in a few...... HEHE
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Uhhh ohhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma   TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM DRIVEN ELITE AND DRIVEN SQ ELITE..betta call yo momma
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next