Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
what do you think???? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
what do you think???? Vote_lcapwhat do you think???? Voting_barwhat do you think???? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
what do you think???? Vote_lcapwhat do you think???? Voting_barwhat do you think???? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr drive globe chef 80inches record 2010 pics quad silence dollar state louisiana kyle broken disc build crank songs records crzyblondgrl contest world stereo Audiopipe finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

what do you think????

Go down 
+14
Mark Brus
nebrsq
outsideshot23
ARMed&Bangin
XFL-Leader
daddy_j
Chris Team ACT
subFATHER
sanman
DMAN
Sid Grice
scionsoloxb
chrisfish
stevew007
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2007-06-22

what do you think???? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:36 am

so would you go to a show with comments like this??

"Competition is fun
competition is more than making a speaker go "BUUUUUUURP"

that is making the loudest sound. and is NOT car audio.

Car audio and SPLeague is all about fun and the environment. you show up and hang out with people you know and some you dont and blast your music and Actually Compete in events like BASSCONTROL, where you are required to play music... And LOW END MONSTER where the guys tuned low and built for real music capabilities can Compete, and DISTURBING THE PEACE, which is the metering of your system in the car next to you.

I know i dont spend all kinds of money and time just to make a system play one note and thats it..... that to me is what has killed this sport. so now SPLeague has created events to test your overall Sound System and User Ability.

Enjoy your System, Play it loudly "
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 am

No.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:40 am

yes
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 am

Supa would fit in with this "cult" but real world spl guys like you and I are like the outcast !
Back to top Go down
Sid Grice

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 am

Those comments would not entice me to attend the event, simply because it discredits the competitors who build systems to play single tones. While I may never be a world title contender, the passion for the sport remains strong. By downplaying those who have chosen to play tones, the suggestion of "Car audio and SPLeague is all about fun and the environment." has lost its integrity. Instead of "bashing" on one group of audio enthusiast, because they do not play their system the way you do, try embracing them for the overall interest of mobile audio competition.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 am

Sid Grice wrote:
Those comments would not entice me to attend the event, simply because it discredits the competitors who build systems to play single tones. While I may never be a world title contender, the passion for the sport remains strong. By downplaying those who have chosen to play tones, the suggestion of "Car audio and SPLeague is all about fun and the environment." has lost its integrity. Instead of "bashing" on one group of audio enthusiast, because they do not play their system the way you do, try embracing them for the overall interest of mobile audio competition.
Very good point of view!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:45 am

Sid Grice wrote:

Well said! I was thinking on attending one of these show but if they are going to bash on other orgs or compeditors then I will just stay were I am.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 pm

well disturbing the peace is a vlation of the law ifrst of all so no good there

"real music" is an opinion and obviousely not an open minded apraoch no good there also

"low end mosnter" well this is obviousely going to be capped of at a certain hertzzz correct?? because me listening to the music i do is not at 35 hertzzz so that tells me to fornicate off with my type of music so no goo there as well

here is the bottom line everyone needs to fin d excuses as to why they are not competitive with the champs, and this has been it for many years now well they dont play this tone or that tone or blah blah blah well saddle up pilgrim because drag plays some pretty low notes, and im pretty sure they would hand it to you as well.

i would go and watch this type of show STEVE but i would not compete and its because you are dictating what i can do with my money by having the rules that you do, and that would make me say fornicate you right off the bat its my money and ill spend it how i want to not how you want me to.

good luck with this i think as long as you keep it local you will be ok, but when you try to go national it wont succeed
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 pm

sanman wrote:
well disturbing the peace is a vlation of the law ifrst of all so no good there

"real music" is an opinion and obviousely not an open minded apraoch no good there also

"low end mosnter" well this is obviousely going to be capped of at a certain hertzzz correct?? because me listening to the music i do is not at 35 hertzzz so that tells me to fornicate off with my type of music so no goo there as well

here is the bottom line everyone needs to fin d excuses as to why they are not competitive with the champs, and this has been it for many years now well they dont play this tone or that tone or blah blah blah well saddle up pilgrim because drag plays some pretty low notes, and im pretty sure they would hand it to you as well.

i would go and watch this type of show STEVE but i would not compete and its because you are dictating what i can do with my money by having the rules that you do, and that would make me say fornicate you right off the bat its my money and ill spend it how i want to not how you want me to.

good luck with this i think as long as you keep it local you will be ok, but when you try to go national it wont succeed

hey hey hey!!!! this is not my show!!!!
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Im sorry guys... SPL and test tones are welcome.. but in an SPL event....

i just believe a system should be more than a one note machine. but hey... to you guys that do the builds for one tone thats all good. but its time for more out of competition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPLeague.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:59 pm

actually if you watch a meter at a usaci show it has more than one note in fact 5-6 notes show at a time due to the fluctuation of knotes

you can not build a full range box and have the subs survive this is totally impossible

this actually sounds more like an sq thang, and well that scene has been dead for many years now
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 pm

is what it is man

im a beleivr in usac becasue it does not cator to one type of competitor the rules are pretty simple and fare when the director or head judge actually goes by them

Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 pm

FAIL
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:54 pm

subFATHER wrote:

i just believe a system should be more than a one note machine. but hey... to you guys that do the builds for one tone thats all good. but its time for more out of competition.
Sounds like true words spoken from a guy who obviously has had a hard time winning at competitions and now has created a new format to cater to him and his loser friends to feel competitive in. Compete in Street Beats if you want music. Dont try to create an organization with rules and classes built around your vehicle. You will never be loud with this kind of attitude. Smarten up there guy!
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:21 pm

there is another organization trying to start up here in San Antonio, I won't say the name because it is a good friend of mine that is the Texas rep, but it doesn't have a burp class in it. Well I'm not a dumb a$$ 16 year old with bass in my everyday car, because tickets are just stupid. So I built a comp vehicle and it burps just fine at 73 hz. I mean who really cruises around bassing anymore? Not anyone who is in the 160s, thats just dumb and a nuisance to everyone around them. If you are cruising around bassing, then you really are not a top 3 competitor. And if thats the case, there is a class for you, in Usaci. People can't win so they try and create something they can win at, and if it sticks around for more than a year, those that were successful won't be anymore because someone with the skills will go into that org and kill you again. Then you will want to create another org. Yes there are guys that still bass, but the majority of the top 3 competitors in each class, don't. They have a comp vehicle for that.
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Everybody needs to keep an open mind. So many people go through life with blinders on. They never realize what they're missing. If someone wants to burp. Let them burp. If someone wants to bassbeat, let 'em. You're opinion is exactly that. You're opinion. It's what you think about it. Doesn't make it right or better.

Can you believe that there are people that don't understand drag racing. They don't know why someone would have a car that can't drive on the street. Well, I happen to love the feeling of power when a car launches off the line and pins you to the back of the seat. Doesn't mean they are right or I'm right.
Difference of opinions.

Think about this.

Try it, you might like it.
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 am

Sid Grice wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 am

daddy_j wrote:
there is another organization trying to start up here in San Antonio, I won't say the name because it is a good friend of mine that is the Texas rep, but it doesn't have a burp class in it. Well I'm not a dumb a$$ 16 year old with bass in my everyday car, because tickets are just stupid. So I built a comp vehicle and it burps just fine at 73 hz. I mean who really cruises around bassing anymore? Not anyone who is in the 160s, thats just dumb and a nuisance to everyone around them. If you are cruising around bassing, then you really are not a top 3 competitor. And if thats the case, there is a class for you, in Usaci. People can't win so they try and create something they can win at, and if it sticks around for more than a year, those that were successful won't be anymore because someone with the skills will go into that org and kill you again. Then you will want to create another org. Yes there are guys that still bass, but the majority of the top 3 competitors in each class, don't. They have a comp vehicle for that.

this guy drive's around hitting 160's every day thats some funny Dung Pile. just like to dbdrag creed

dont get me wrong I've done some of this stuff but once I'm doing 160's it get's kind of hard to pay attention to the road when you cant see it LOL

•I will never operate my system in a manner that will disturb those around me.
•I will never operate my system in a manner that could result in injury.
•I will never operate my system in violation of the law.
•I will do my best to represent the sport of dB Drag Racing in a positive fashion.
•I will conduct myself in a professional manner while participating at events.
•I will do my best to support those companies and retailers who support our sport.
•I will always abide by the dB Drag Racing rules when competing and will do my best to insure that others abide by the rules as well.
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Chris Team ACT wrote:
subFATHER wrote:

Sounds like true words spoken from a guy who obviously has had a hard time winning at competitions and now has created a new format to cater to him and his loser friends to feel competitive in. Compete in Street Beats if you want music. Dont try to create an organization with rules and classes built around your vehicle. You will never be loud with this kind of attitude. Smarten up there guy!

so... Loser friends huh? those loser freinds are the competitors... people like you. people that like the sport of Car Audio.

I like SPL.. i like loud. but i also believe a system should be that a SOUND SYSTEM and still Loud. but the sport has leaned towards the Tone Machines. and well... there just isnt that much interest unless your on that SPECIFIC type of competition. now there are other style of car audio competition that doesnt involve the Loudest One Note. and that is what i am so called "CATERING TO"

the other BASSHEADS that enjoy car audio on a listening level and still loud as fuk.

now i know im not the loudest guy out there. but this was my first ever streetbeat run which won me the COLORADO STATE USACI RECORD.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:16 pm

And a damn good one it was! But you can't count out joe!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:25 pm

the way to test for over all audio system is an rta or real time analizer this is what they sue in sq, and you are describing an sq style setup well like i said before those guys are all but died out now a days sure there are still some hard core guys left, but not many
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:59 pm

someone is always going to win with one note LOL now if they use the right note to win thats a different story.me I build it to win not show off. but then again most people are impressed that 2 10" subs in a crx can beat down a burb with 3 solo 18's and 15000 watts
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:05 pm

stevew007 wrote:
someone is always going to win with one note LOL now if they use the right note to win thats a different story.me I build it to win not show off. but then again most people are impressed that 2 10" subs in a crx can beat down a burb with 3 solo 18's and 15000 watts
at 60 hz sure
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 pm

the bottom line is this...
there are 2 sides of each spectrum for everything, and while one is at one end others are at the other end of the spectrum... for EXAMPLE:

1.) PH Scale ( 0 - 14) Acidity and alkalinity
2.) Skin Pigment ( white to black)
3.) The Color Spectrum ( also white to black and red to blue)
4.) day and night
5.) light and darkness
6.) light and heavy
7.) fat and skinny
8.) Gravity
9.) LOW END and HIGH END ( 25HZ COMPAIRED TO 65HZ...)

you can not put one against the other because ONE will shine in its area.

so why wouldnt Car audio which uses Frequency seperate the classes?

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm

The problem I am seeing is
You end up with a bunch of cars that can't compete in the USACI shows that I am bringing to the area because you are not setting the rules so they can cross over.
and they will be tuned at 30 hz and get their asses handed to them by anyone who compete's to win..
I think the cars should fit both orgs. For the good of all.
Back to top Go down
stevew007
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm

outsideshot23 wrote:
stevew007 wrote:
at 60 hz sure

no i played at 54hrtz sealed on the dash
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 pm

stevew007 wrote:
outsideshot23 wrote:
stevew007 wrote:
at 60 hz sure

no i played at 54hrtz sealed on the dash
close enough.......

I am tuned low and i dont expect them to change that.. the main thing is the numbers people are doing in stock.. hard for new guy to come in and compete.. need some price friendly classes for new guys...
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 pm

ok, I don't want to offend anyone, but here it goes, please take no offense, just my personal thoughts.
when I started, I competed because I liked the sport, the enviroment, and the competition. I got my a$$ handed to me for the first 2 years. It drove me to improve. I sought the help of others that had been there and done that and they were more than happy to help. I eventually got to where I could hang with the best. Now, I know what it takes to compete and win, and it is a matter of time and $$$'s, which is a choice we all have to make.(we all have our own priorities)
what I'm saying, is if you like the sport, it shouldn't matter if you take home 1st, 5th, or last. I know I'm never going to be in the NBA, but that don't stop me from getting knocked around on the court.(maybe a bad comparison, but just my thoughts)
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:55 pm

nebrsq wrote:
ok, I don't want to offend anyone, but here it goes, please take no offense, just my personal thoughts.
when I started, I competed because I liked the sport, the enviroment, and the competition. I got my a$$ handed to me for the first 2 years. It drove me to improve. I sought the help of others that had been there and done that and they were more than happy to help. I eventually got to where I could hang with the best. Now, I know what it takes to compete and win, and it is a matter of time and $$$'s, which is a choice we all have to make.(we all have our own priorities)
what I'm saying, is if you like the sport, it shouldn't matter if you take home 1st, 5th, or last. I know I'm never going to be in the NBA, but that don't stop me from getting knocked around on the court.(maybe a bad comparison, but just my thoughts)
mybe so. but believe it or not there are tons of people who are not dedicated liek most but would still compete and bring new people in and make usaci money. im just looking at it from a business standpoint. they are missing out on a lot of revenue
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:56 pm

This is a good point of view! More should have it. People think there is no room for new competitors? I think what? ?? There is empty classes throughout the classes. Not every one has earned a top 3 finish. Hard work and determination is what the new guys lack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think????   what do you think???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: