Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Look what I got in the mail today! Vote_lcapLook what I got in the mail today! Voting_barLook what I got in the mail today! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Look what I got in the mail today! Vote_lcapLook what I got in the mail today! Voting_barLook what I got in the mail today! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence world chef records state contest disc 80inches kyle build louisiana broken stereo Johncarr quad finals drive globe crank record songs pics crzyblondgrl dollar 2010 Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Look what I got in the mail today!

Go down 
+6
Tom
Skip01
scionsoloxb
The_Rowlands
kasey
TeamSpead-Kenny
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Look what I got in the mail today! Empty
PostSubject: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:50 pm

Look what I got in the mail today! Alternator1
Look what I got in the mail today! Alternator2
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:03 pm

looks like you going to get a even better score...looks nice i have a reg, 240 amp alternator....good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:56 pm

Very sexy I want to go through powermaster for my HO alt for a crx , hopefully they are more reliable then my excessive amperage one for my sentra blew that bish twice in a month.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:17 pm

Oooooooooooooooooooooo i want one
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:25 pm

nice alt!
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:25 pm

sweeeet i thought u bought a 200amp used...and how u gonna fit this in the Rex?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:54 pm

Skip01 wrote:
I looked it up on Termpro.com they show you how to make a Cs-144 large case alternator fit in the rex it doesnt look hard at all and tell you everything you need
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:24 am

any alt will fit any car ....brackets are easy to make
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:43 pm

Do you happen to have the link w/ the large case in a crx?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Tom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tom

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:13 am

Wow Kenny, thats an amazing alternator!!
Hows it workn 4 ya?
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:50 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Streetbeatz01
Streetbeatz01

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:12 am

I can't wait to mess with the a new alt. I just purchased a HC2400 for my festiva that I am building. Looks great up there on yours but good luck with getting it to fit.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:10 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
I looked it up on Termpro.com they show you how to make a Cs-144 large case alternator fit in the rex it doesnt look hard at all and tell you everything you need

That way sucks. My way is better. Call ryan, ask for details. No replacing fluids, removing brake cylinder, ect ect
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:46 am

Already did and have the bracket for it thanks!
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:43 pm

damn all i got in my mail today was a few bills and a credit card offer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what I got in the mail today!   Look what I got in the mail today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what I got in the mail today!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: