Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Vote_lcapUsaci Heartland Reginal  Voting_barUsaci Heartland Reginal  Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Usaci Heartland Reginal  Vote_lcapUsaci Heartland Reginal  Voting_barUsaci Heartland Reginal  Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank world 80inches songs kyle build Johncarr dollar stereo Audiopipe records contest broken chef disc quad drive louisiana 2010 silence finals state crzyblondgrl pics record globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Usaci Heartland Reginal

Go down 
+5
Twisted Image
scionsoloxb
cody08
outsideshot23
Pro_Mom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Usaci Heartland Reginal  Empty
PostSubject: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm

I am going to bring back the heartland for usaci I want more shows in the midwest like mo, ill, tn, ky, northeast ar. so right now on the schedule will be our show the Heartland Regional being held on August 27th and 28th. Now this will be a double on saturday and a triple on sunday with an after party being sponsored at Pom's which is a cool local bar that is willing to help out. So please lets make this a huge show. I guess I should tell you that it will be in Perryville at the Perry Plaza like always. And if you know of anyone wanting to do a show and they don't know who to talk to just give me their numbers and I will make all the contacts and Thanks to everyone. flower
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm

need it in oklahoma... they cant even spell it right on the events list Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:22 am

Perryville Arkansas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:32 am

I will get your website together soon and will post it to help out the competitors wanting to hit the shows Smile
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 am

No Perryville Mo. I used to have a triple point show all the time the old competitors will remember it. I am trying to resurrect this area so I need to get the help from the competitors as well. So let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Are you trying to say I'm old?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 pm

kickercrx wrote:
Are you trying to say I'm old?
yep and u hate pie!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 pm

connie you know if you have a show anywhere around here me and meg will do our best to bee there! Thanks for Supporting US as usual!
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Everyone wright this on your calenders because i have word now that there will be 3 major vendors there as well as sprint so I am off to good start. Now lets work on those competitors being here. If anyone needs a place to stay my house will be open to all and we have 4 motels here. Pom said that the after party will be off the hook he is going to have a dj there and a lot of alcohol. So what fun can this be. But no my hubby will not be doing any bbq there are 2 restaruants there as well as other fast foods close by, Autozone is in the same place and so is the dollar tree.
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 pm

chad you are not old we just know how to have more fun than the others do
Back to top Go down
switchezandbigbeat

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:09 pm

i'm gonna look up where perryville is and if we can swing it , i'll bring the whole club down from kansas city ! we only have a couple club members under 21 at the moment . can they get in and get a wrist band so they can't drink or is it 21 and older only ? it really has no bearing on whether or not we'll show up , i was just curious
Back to top Go down
http://fatboy0029@yahoo.com
switchezandbigbeat

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm

ok ! you're about what , an hour to an hour and a half south of st. louis ? 5 hours and 6 minutes from here on I-70 to I-50 south i guess . it's definitely do-able ! gotta check the funding first . we're headin to biloxi ms. for scrapin the coast in june so it'll take alot out of us for that one . but , we'll see for sure soon !
Back to top Go down
http://fatboy0029@yahoo.com
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:24 pm

i should be there along with some teammates!
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm

as far as being under 21 not really a problem you only gotta be 18 to get in but I will talk to Pom and get things worked out. I really want this show to be huge cause if nothing else I really would like to move it to the show me center in Cape and that is a huge place. I want SPL guys SQ guys and car show guys to be there. I also want all of you all to show up for the show Cars for Kids it is a triple point event for two days. I want to make a good donation for the kids. The bigger the show the bigger the donation.
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Ralph please put this as a sticky so I don't have keep looking for it
Back to top Go down
Pro_Mom
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Lets keep this at the top Please
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 pm

ill be there for sure 100% possitive ....going to see if i can bring a few others but most around here dont like to travel at all ..
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Go Connie! Gonna be a great show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usaci Heartland Reginal    Usaci Heartland Reginal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usaci Heartland Reginal
Page 1 of 1