Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
need some mini spl help  Vote_lcapneed some mini spl help  Voting_barneed some mini spl help  Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
need some mini spl help  Vote_lcapneed some mini spl help  Voting_barneed some mini spl help  Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe silence songs finals records drive 2010 build Johncarr louisiana dollar record state contest world Audiopipe disc stereo quad crank pics broken chef crzyblondgrl kyle 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

need some mini spl help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

need some mini spl help  Empty
PostSubject: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 pm

ok so i am getting ready to do a mini spl build with my kids just had some questions about the rules and info on what to do. if anybody can help id appreciate it. mainly i seen it said it needs to have the factory windsheild but mine doesnt have a windsheild just a plastic frame for 1 which i was wanting to box in and mount some 5 1/4's in for the highs just wondering if i can do this. also what needs to be left stock if anything? and finally where in the hell do you ground it to? the steering bars or somewhere externally? any help i would really appreciate it trying to do something fun and give them a little insite into what we do. they love the stereo my son wants to help so bad and is so stoked about this build i just wanna make sure we doit right! thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Really good idea id love to do one with mine too.
Ok u can do plexy front an sides u have got to be able to see in it.
This is for extreme it depends on how good your child can run a head unit cuz in any other class thay have to do all the head work but in extreme u can run it or just help.
Your going to have to ground everything at the bat.
In extreme you can do just about anything u want but no tub like the older super port style an the globe has to be on the Mic at all times.
Thay say u have to be able to drive it 10ft in the lane an out but iv never seen a judge make anyone do that but it does have to be able to move under its on power.

If I was going to biuld one today id find the biggest one I could find an do ether a 4th order or 6 just like a a super mod.

Good luck hope that helps just don't forget that class is for the kids people forget that an screws it up
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 pm

ok so just use the battery - as my ground? can i run a external ground to a frame or something? i am trying to get a big 1 but if not just gonna do my daughters barbie jeep. i was gonna do 1 dd 1508 idk about box was just gonna do the sub up with a aero port going into the passenger compartment and build it all with mdf and get some plexi for the top to seal the passenger compartment basically like a port wars setup. idk if i can do a 4th or 6th order in it its not the biggest just doing it for fun with the kids. and what about the highs mounted in windsheild? can i take the windshield frame out and box it in? ill run extreme just so i can build it how i want i just wanna make sure i can at least use it.
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Iv always grounded at the bat only cuz there is no on board charging system.

The box sounds good. It should do 60s
I said I would do a bp to try to do 180s

If u don't have to have a traditional windshield the highs sounds good.

Good luck if u have anymore questions let me know.
Have fun with the kids
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 pm

awesome thanks for the input! ill post some pics up when we get started on it. gonna be a march prolly since its so cold out i dont want them out there to long workin in it!
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

I just read the rules it dosnt say u can't use a tub that would be a fast an easy 180 lol
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 pm

it has to be in the globe but i got a pretty good idea now! thanks man ill let ya know how it comes out!!
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

This is my sons Gator.need some mini spl help  Summer09020
need some mini spl help  Summer09039
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 am

awesome man!! where do you put the mic? i cant wait till we can get started!! just too cold to work now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some mini spl help    need some mini spl help  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some mini spl help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HOW TO GET LOUD! :: HOW TO GET LOUD!-
Jump to: