Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Vote_lcapExtended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Voting_barExtended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Vote_lcapExtended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Voting_barExtended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe silence chef pics 2010 quad disc world Johncarr contest Audiopipe record kyle broken build louisiana state drive dollar crank stereo crzyblondgrl songs 80inches records finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?

Go down 
+4
poundstone
Stingraysevenout
Jeff Sanford
Wagonized
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wagonized

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Empty
PostSubject: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 am

Im more of a dbdrag competitor than i am usac but Im down with any kind of competition.

From what I hear usac is typically dominated by crx's and extended cab trucks in the lower classes.

Ive seen tons and tons of crx setups as they typically dont differ much from the dbdrag style but how about these extended cab setups?

Anyone care to share some of the louder ones?

Just so we're clear Im not tryin to steal anyones designs...far from it. Im a bassracer now building a 159.9 vehicle and may try out some street beat perhaps if its offered at a show near me.

Lets see em.....! cherry
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:01 am

I don't think you will get anybody to show you pics of setups here, but I will tell you most people run subs foward and port up.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:30 am

got alot to do this weekend but i will post a pic to see what it looks like from a spectaters view no problems that was you can see the basic design and just add your twist to the inside and port area..... This will be a good starting point for ya ... Should be able to get a couple pics on here for ya Mon ......
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:15 am

id love to see pics of what your truck looks like jimbo!! ive heard about it but only seen like 2 pics of the outside of it!!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Subs forward,usually 3 15 setup slot port across the top box big as you can get to fit in stock, angle in the box from bottom to back wall of box guessing 22-30 degree angle.port opening is width of the box and from what I seen 5-6in wide. That should be a good starting point
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is a perfect starting point Ding Ding Ding... Then just work with it smooth it and if you think your done do it again then your just getting started ..HEHE Pics coming and i will add some for you poundstone
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:03 am

thanks! ive heard what its suppose to be but never seen pics nobody up here has a s10 that aint got a damn wall!! what a waste got a wall with 2 15's in a s10 barely doin 150's! we told him to try below the window but people dont listen!!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Subs forward,usually 3 15 setup slot port across the top box big as you can get to fit in stock, angle in the box from bottom to back wall of box guessing 22-30 degree angle.port opening is width of the box and from what I seen 5-6in wide. That should be a good starting point

Stingraysevenout wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is a perfect starting point Ding Ding Ding... Then just work with it smooth it and if you think your done do it again then your just getting started ..HEHE Pics coming and i will add some for you poundstone

I don't understand why everyone has to be all secret about a design, its mostly in how you build it and test it is what matters
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:01 am

Im not ive always told everyone that asks my brotha not open in forum but in pms .... I still havent had time to take a dang pic of box and get it on here gonna try tonight.....
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Boc
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? 89989
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? 3433
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 pm

That sure is pretty......
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:23 pm

damn your truck is nice!!! cheers love the paint job!! thanks for the pics!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:11 am

no problem and thanks bro..

Kimmon its not quite as sexy as you bro.....hehe ohhhhhhhhhh lawd
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:50 pm

3 18's

Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Newspeakersnscore009
Back to top Go down
kitcatkiss
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitcatkiss

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Guess I'm gonna be doin some rebuilding myself... right now my subs and port both face up, box tuned to 47hz, one small Kinetic batt. Last comp I did, my port was on the passenger side, pushing only 1000w at 1ohm I did my best score... 145.1. Looking at getting a new amp too.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
no problem and thanks bro..

Kimmon its not quite as sexy as you bro.....hehe ohhhhhhhhhh lawd
lol
Back to top Go down
Wagonized

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Boc

thats setup did 164.7 in the kick?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:37 pm

LOL yup and more to spare i promise that... It not all in the box like most think..... But you wanted to know what box design look like and the common specs ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?   Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extended cab outlaw vehicles....enclosures?
Page 1 of 1