Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SB Trunk???????????????????? Vote_lcapSB Trunk???????????????????? Voting_barSB Trunk???????????????????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SB Trunk???????????????????? Vote_lcapSB Trunk???????????????????? Voting_barSB Trunk???????????????????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana finals broken contest kyle 80inches chef drive dollar 2010 build world crank stereo Johncarr pics songs record records quad disc silence crzyblondgrl Audiopipe state globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SB Trunk????????????????????

Go down 
+9
ElementalXB
scionsoloxb
sanman
mbrooky
TeamSpead-Kenny
chrisfish
jkrob21
poundstone
Alarm God
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

SB Trunk???????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Any thoughts,comments?
I am thinking that maybe this may work. Same rules as trunk but 30 sec avg. That way it gives the trunk guys a place to street beat without getting slaughtered by well you know.

Last edited by Alarm God on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:54 pm

sounds like a good idea!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 pm

As unfortuneate as it is, we can't be trying to add classes without getting rid of some others. We had to make cuts and compromises with our original class structure ideas for the new SQ rules.

USACi simply cannot support hundreds of classes in this economy. If you want to see a new class to fruition then be prepared to lose one or two along the way.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 pm

My car dose 154's in sb3 i place ok at local shows .but i wouldnt try it at finals .lol .
I tried last year to get some intrest .no luck Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 pm

There again wanting to make classes for certain vehicles, need to stick with the classes with got, have a strict set of rules to go by and leave it without changing it every year after finals because people want to whine and cry about how they got beat so they want a class for the build they did
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
mbrooky
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mbrooky

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:03 pm

i think a street beat trunk class would work.....there are a lot of people i know with trunk systems but don't compete cuz they can't hang with non-trunk vehicles.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:08 pm

the cream will rise to the top this is an aged old debate in usaci you will never have a level playing fioeld bnecause the veterans will always be louder, and the newbs dont wanna out in the work it takes to beta them

point blank end of story, and you need to understand how hard it would be to police up a newb class
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:09 pm

mbrooky wrote:
i think a street beat trunk class would work.....there are a lot of people i know with trunk systems but don't compete cuz they can't hang with non-trunk vehicles.

This is my opinion, Street beat should be set up like the other org,go by DB levels, it would give the average person more of a chance and level the field more, people would actually play music more then 30 second burp tones they call music
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:10 pm

mbrooky wrote:

When you say alot of people with trunk do you mean 6-10 or 30-50? Think about it really hard before you guys attempt to make any class changes.
Back to top Go down
mbrooky
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mbrooky

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:25 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
mbrooky wrote:

This is my opinion, Street beat should be set up like the other org,go by DB levels, it would give the average person more of a chance and level the field more, people would actually play music more then 30 second burp tones they call music

totally 100% agree with you

jkrob21 wrote:
mbrooky wrote:

When you say alot of people with trunk do you mean 6-10 or 30-50? Think about it really hard before you guys attempt to make any class changes.

atleast 6-10 people at local shows which is saying a lot....what shows do you go to where there are 30-50 TOTAL competing...come on now, think about it really hard yourself...only 24 total people competed in sb1-5 at finals so i think a trunk class would be a good addition IMO
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:16 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
mbrooky wrote:

atleast 6-10 people at local shows which is saying a lot....what shows do you go to where there are 30-50 TOTAL competing...come on now, think about it really hard yourself...only 24 total people competed in sb1-5 at finals so i think a trunk class would be a good addition IMO[/quote]

Actually we had 50+ cars total at our local show back in May. Competitors came from AR, LA, MO, MS, and TX. Of the 50+ at our show only 8 or so made it to finals. Scattered in classes everywhere. From SPL to SQ or a little of both. More local classes help at the ground level but Finals is Finals. SB wasn't intended to be a finals class at all in it's inception. It moved to finals like the intro class in SQ.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 pm

lets face it. we can have 1 single class and have maybe 14 ppl in it... adding more of the classes you like is not the answer.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:29 pm

It's not a matter of classes I like. Hell I don't even compete...lol Just I hear from alot of the customers in my area that look at the classes and don't understand them. So I do my best to explain the differences.
Back to top Go down
ElementalXB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ElementalXB

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Not to move away from the op's original statement, but does anyone leave their amps on for the highs while running street beat. In other words is the full system playing during the 30 second run. Are the other amps even for mids and high allowed in street beat?
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:33 pm

I don't think so. Power drain is the most likely reason for not running them.
Back to top Go down
ElementalXB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ElementalXB

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Is there anything in the rules that says they can not be used?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 pm

I leave them on. But you save batts with them off
Back to top Go down
ElementalXB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ElementalXB

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Really?, I have a 4 channel running my 6 1/2 and tweets and everytime I would measure on the meter, the db's measured the same with or without the amp. I'm thinking anything above 150 decibels would probably be a inaudible sound if the highs were still on. Not sure im just guessing.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:51 pm

i unhook the rcas on my mids and highs amp because there are usually kids around these events and alot of songs are vulgar.
Back to top Go down
ElementalXB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ElementalXB

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Ahh gotcha, never thought about that. I just remembered testing with go to sleep by eminem when you posted that.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:51 am

I can see it now, they will make this a class as soon as I sell the civic. If I don't sell it, it wont happen. I would be down for this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:02 pm

i have said it before an i will say this again hz cap!!!!!

sb trunk was talked about for about a month an then put to the side. its like this look at the cars that won sb 1-3 this year at finals an last years too. it wasn't a trunk car, hell i think the only trunk car in sb is mine.
ok look at all the guys in trunk class an look at their scores if all the guys who ran trunk would run sb 3 would be in sb2 an 2 would be sb3,
alan's car not knowing what it will sb but from what i have seen an learned, which aint' much, is that his score would have been at the end of his run maybe a 54-55 if the subs would have held up.
terry's car sb2 same score , oh an if alan played that in sb 3 he would have had sb3 i think cause i dont remeber what won the class
terry's number would have maybe one sb2 cause he ran 4 10's, an schrummy an steven well steven i know would have got a 52 cause we saw that on jeff's sb video.
i mean seriously guys come on sb is a class for burp cars that don't wanna play in stock an prostock classes go watch all my vids everyone is buzzzin there asses off. i ain't tryin to take anything from bo or ryan both put ups some sick ass numbers no matter what, but look at sb4 it was prolly the most fun class at finals cause those guys play Dung Pile that tears sheet metal an so did rowland lol.
untill we get a hertz cap or the number thing like kenny was talking about like that other org, i am gonna play in trunk 0-1000, man if i gotta be buzzy might as well do it where it counts an not in a musci class.
an for the guy that asked about the high amps i run my mids an high amps for sb i want you to hear what i am playing even if its kids around cause i can promise you this if they are over the age of 7 they know more cuss words than you do an prolly hear worse at home from mommie an daddy i can promise you that

END RANT lol
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 pm

supadave wrote:
i have said it before an i will say this again hz cap!!!!!

sb trunk was talked about for about a month an then put to the side. its like this look at the cars that won sb 1-3 this year at finals an last years too. it wasn't a trunk car, hell i think the only trunk car in sb is mine.
ok look at all the guys in trunk class an look at their scores if all the guys who ran trunk would run sb 3 would be in sb2 an 2 would be sb3,
alan's car not knowing what it will sb but from what i have seen an learned, which aint' much, is that his score would have been at the end of his run maybe a 54-55 if the subs would have held up.
terry's car sb2 same score , oh an if alan played that in sb 3 he would have had sb3 i think cause i dont remeber what won the class
terry's number would have maybe one sb2 cause he ran 4 10's, an schrummy an steven well steven i know would have got a 52 cause we saw that on jeff's sb video.
i mean seriously guys come on sb is a class for burp cars that don't wanna play in stock an prostock classes go watch all my vids everyone is buzzzin there asses off. i ain't tryin to take anything from bo or ryan both put ups some sick ass numbers no matter what, but look at sb4 it was prolly the most fun class at finals cause those guys play Dung Pile that tears sheet metal an so did rowland lol.
untill we get a hertz cap or the number thing like kenny was talking about like that other org, i am gonna play in trunk 0-1000, man if i gotta be buzzy might as well do it where it counts an not in a musci class.
an for the guy that asked about the high amps i run my mids an high amps for sb i want you to hear what i am playing even if its kids around cause i can promise you this if they are over the age of 7 they know more cuss words than you do an prolly hear worse at home from mommie an daddy i can promise you that

END RANT lol
have you already lost your mind.....???? alan could of won sb3??? for real joe l did a 157.2 im no math wizard but thats 30secs average vs 157.9 all out balls to the wall burp.....lmao. you want a cap on hrz and i want a million dollars...keep wishing. sb rules just need to be enforced thats it. go by mikes rules which was the same rules on the usaci page until some drunkin monkey went on there and tried to change them. maybe we can make another class for ppl like you. we will call it. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FIN WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOOOOOOOOOO fuuCK in WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

SWING ON THOSE RANTS.....

Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:43 pm

who cares?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SB Trunk????????????????????   SB Trunk???????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SB Trunk????????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: