Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Vote_lcapMAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Voting_barMAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Vote_lcapMAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Voting_barMAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe crzyblondgrl drive 2010 pics quad build records 80inches crank disc world kyle stereo songs state silence finals record Johncarr dollar globe chef louisiana broken contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED

Go down 
+8
money_inc
Craig Butler
Navi
Chris Team ACT
kitcatkiss
annarbor84
Nice
sanman
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Empty
PostSubject: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm

I REMEMBER WHEN MISSING WINDHIELD WIPERS WOULD DQ YOUR ASS, AND NOW PANDA'S ARE ALLOWED IN THE MOD CLASSES
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm

OOPS EXCUSE ME THE SS/NW CLASSES
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Did you really think Ralph would disqualify the owner of an amp company? It's a sound business move.
Back to top Go down
annarbor84
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Murillo will deliver!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:54 pm

well buisness is good i guess i mean look at attendance

its Cow poopy think of all the people in the past that have been jerked around by the rules, and now we are allowing a panda in usaci

just carzy
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:58 pm

I knew you would have an issue with a panda.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:02 pm

of course i do because is not a us treet legal car thats the only reason i do
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Does it have to be? I mean would it have to be if it were trailored?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:11 pm

yes

can be trailored but as per the rules unless they have changed as of the last 48 hours it needs to be street legal and panda's are not due to the fact they can not meat the DOT crash requirements for the USA so they cant be tagged.

I know this because I am a soldier, and can get a panda with ease from connections in Germany
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:14 pm

I think Canadians can drive them across the border for a short period of time like a vacation, etc.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:17 pm

right but doesnt matter man its not tagged or insured in the usa i know you wanna kinda spin this to look better but its not its terrible, and a bad decision.

now if the rules were to say they can be ran if on the 6 month permit that your talking about then yeah kool but the rules in usaci do not say that.

Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:29 pm

I understand your concerns but the "powers that be" .................
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 pm

well this is why i keep saying its dwindeling to nothing is because of all the flucution in the rules people dont like it alot get screwed over by it and thats not good for the growth
Back to top Go down
kitcatkiss
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitcatkiss

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 pm

The rules do say it has to be street legal
Back to top Go down
kitcatkiss
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitcatkiss

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:39 pm

sanman wrote:
right but doesnt matter man its not tagged or insured in the usa i know you wanna kinda spin this to look better but its not its terrible, and a bad decision.

now if the rules were to say they can be ran if on the 6 month permit that your talking about then yeah kool but the rules in usaci do not say that.

And in some of the post that have been made, they said don't forget your insurance and all that blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:48 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:48 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:18 pm

WOW...
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Its actually a bad business decision, competitors see that they arent all viewed as equal....what makes ya wanna compete when rules can be bent for obvious reasons.

Best part is someone will get on here and defend their decisison as something other than it was, call everyone else idiots, say they are full of Dung Pile and go to sleep that night knowing they lied and not have any issue with it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 pm

on an upside jimbo is beating him out but there are people below him getting screwed
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 pm

I bought a Yugo because I couldnt run a Panda in USACi. I guess I'll end up buying that Marabella after all.
Back to top Go down
Craig Butler

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am

Wow, had no idea that running the car would be that bad.

So tomorrow I'll do just drag racing, ok? Are we cool now bro?

-murilo

btw, the rules should include that info (must be dot certified) because they dont
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 am

right? just street legal is what I thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 am

nice score for 1 woofer thought

and jeff, didnt you run a panda a few years
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:10 am

sanman wrote:
on an upside jimbo is beating him out but there are people below him getting screwed

yeah i seen that jimbo was smokin him!!lol thats awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 am

Well thank u Jeff for taking up for me bro was a crazy day fo sho!!! I went and talked to morillo and told him all the stuff a out street legal and all that didn't matter to me, only that the car fit the rules of the class and it did I told him it was probly gonna cause a stink but either way do what u came to do !!!! Very very upstanding guy period hell of a guy and builder and fkn crazy car. Now I know he let me off easy guys without a doubt that score was one amp one coil lololol and 11.5 volts sk do the math ! I'm gonnna work on mine in the morning cause I did have major problems and was glad I kept shitt together and put up a number.

I'm not saying I got alot more but a lil more from testing all week and I for one don't wanna see u morillo give up cause ppl are taking up for me guys that's not me I don't wanna win that way we as champions have to be able to loose like a champ and win like one good with the bad! So with that said morillo get ur assssss in da rerun lane tomm bro comp is comp and we need all we can get and I know u went easy on me I mean guys this man even said to me before his run jimbo I will change classes if it's gonna be a big deal and I said NO FKN WAY I mean how many ppl would say that ya know anyway getting off soapbox good night yall and again thanks for taking up for me and ofcourse the others in the class but no matter what it's below and behind b pillar and legal to run class just a crazy asss dash I was like whoa I never seen that kind o dash fkn wild car never seen one in person
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 am

You saw a dash in that car? lol
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:22 am

Very well said Jimbo. True champ and competitor. Lets see what you and murilo can do today. G/L to both and all the rest.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:11 pm

lol i rn a hybrid crx/panda haha

in the us a car that is not dot certified is not street legal or like i said when i checked on this 7 years ago i would have had a panda here already.

the deal is a panda does not meet safety requirments in the states for crash tests, and they can not due to the fact there is not a sister car for them to pull parts off of to make it that way.

when i bought a german spec BMW, and enquired about bringing it to the states the mear 5000 bux i paid for it didnt matter anym ore since it was going to cost me 6 grand to conver to us specs. They make a entire bio of the car while its being done for when it hits the port if it doesnt it aint leaving untill it does.

Murillo is a super nice guy, and the guys he was with from Canada last year as well, and its not really just about him and the car its more about the rules not being followed the way they should be once again thats not on him he is being allowed to run
Back to top Go down
Craig Butler

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Not a problem sanman,

but as of now, the car is legal for the class, maybe back in days there was such a rule (DOT) but not now, and it should be like that, is an international competition.

-Murilo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED   MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAN HAVE TIMES CHANGED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next