Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Vote_lcapTrunk classes!  - Page 4 Voting_barTrunk classes!  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Vote_lcapTrunk classes!  - Page 4 Voting_barTrunk classes!  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc crzyblondgrl 80inches contest broken songs dollar pics finals Audiopipe record chef drive build kyle globe records state crank Johncarr silence louisiana quad world stereo 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Trunk classes!

Go down 
+19
R.I.P.
DANNY BRITAIN
la2lvtom
KimboSlice2
2003f150
daddy_j
krazy_rabbit
poundstone
Stingraysevenout
Alan
schrummy
Mike Jaffe
sanman
Quis
supadave
The_Rowlands
cody08
BBGIC
chrisfish
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Is the end? Not a lot of entrys. We have had at least one trunk thread going all season. But not to many entrys in trunk classes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:57 am

Wish I would have known trunk was going to be open, not enough time to get something decent together with this newbie behind the wheel. If I don't sell the civic might have to give it another try next year if its still around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 am

You still have time cody! I haven't started my finals build yet!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 am

me either. cody what are you running ? i think there will be like 3 maybe more LA cars coming now that weve spread the word. dont think they will be heavy hitters but they are coming to be happy at a chance to attend finals at all.
Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 am

so thats me, fish (need to verify, i saw that stetson amp....), chili's friend, and maybe 2 more for 0-1000 and Alan and others in 1001+

i dont think ish will make it.... and i believe Rowland Jr is coming with a trunk to.... Rowland will have to get on here to confirm or not.... and he might tell us what class he will be in... we should see trunk again next year...
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 pm

If I figure out how to get 2 of those AA amps I will be in 0-1000 otherwise it is 1001+ for me
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:20 pm

chrisfish wrote:

We are gonna try to get another trunk car together in time we will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Alan wrote:
me either. cody what are you running ? i think there will be like 3 maybe more LA cars coming now that weve spread the word. dont think they will be heavy hitters but they are coming to be happy at a chance to attend finals at all.

I was gonna attempt 0-1000 at the beginning of the season but we don't have any amps that really work to well for that class. Maybe we can get Scuba Steve's Kia together for 1001+ but I'm sure it won't be anything to crazy.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:41 pm

cody08 wrote:
chrisfish wrote:

We are gonna try to get another trunk car together in time we will see what happens.
cheers cheers cheers that's great! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ish Nunez
Ish Nunez

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:24 pm

schrummy wrote:

i dont think ish will make it.... and i believe Rowland Jr is coming with a trunk to...

No I wont Make it to Finals.. Dont have the money.. And The Time Get The Civic ready For Trunk..
We just had a baby.. So I have been spending all this year being a new Father.

If Trunk Is Still Around Next Year.. Ill Run Trunk.. With My other Civic.. Yes Matt I got 2 civics now..
If Not then Im going to have to take The Crx Out. Just to be Competitive In The Usaci
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Congrats on the baby!! cheers and welcome to fatherhood! See you next year!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 pm

congrats on the baby ish....kids are the greatest thing you will ever experience, maybe the worst too. i have stepped way way back since my daughter was born
Back to top Go down
Ish Nunez
Ish Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:55 pm

chrisfish wrote:
Congrats on the baby!! cheers and welcome to fatherhood! See you next year!
Thanks Chris Fatherhood has been very Fun.. Ill Be ready Next Year.. Its Only A few months away..

Last edited by Ish Nunez on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ish Nunez
Ish Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Twisted Image wrote:
congrats on the baby ish....kids are the greatest thing you will ever experience, maybe the worst too. i have stepped way way back since my daughter was born

Thanks Jeff Babies Are great! My Daughter keeps me busy.. I also step down, cause this is her 1st year of life.. Smile And I want to spend as much time as I can with her their only little once..

But Ill be ready for usaci next year..
Back to top Go down
oldschool

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:13 pm

I got a quick question if the seats do not fold down is it ok to just have them in the vehicle I read the rules and it says as long as they are in the vehicle but it didn't say they had to be bolted in just that they had to be in the vehicle I want to run trunk but I will get slaughtered if I have to have the seats up.
Back to top Go down
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Also a ? About battery placement can I have 2 batts in the trunk and bypass the batt under the hood sorry about the ?s just trying to clarify before I show up at finals and look stupid.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:29 pm

nope the batt under the hood still counts as the total number of batts just run 0 gage to the back and have the batts back there near the amplifiers
Back to top Go down
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Thanks 1 down 1 to go you wouldn't happen to know about the back seat thing would you .
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 pm

The back seat can be unbolted and laid down but not removed!
Back to top Go down
4horsemen
4horsemen

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:12 pm

wow this went a little off topic
Back to top Go down
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Awesome to hear and sorry for being off topic but looks like there is 1 more for trunk 0 to1000this year I have the points and paid my entry fee this. Afternoon :-)
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Awesome! See you there!
Back to top Go down
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Yessir I will be lucky to place in the top 3 but believe it or not I have been competing off and on for 16 years and this is my 1st time to go to finals lol even when it was 7 minutes away from me I still flaked out but when I heard they might cancel this class I thought it was time to man up.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Well thanks! That is great. Bring some friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trunk classes!    Trunk classes!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trunk classes!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4